• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
This is all i see when trying to post to this forum.

CosmicCasey59's Photo
You can make 1 more posts today. This restriction is in place until you have 4 more approved posts
This post will need approval from a moderator before it is shown. This restriction will be lifted when you have 4 more approved posts

Well i have made many posts generally ask for help to no avail . I started this account by logging in with a Xbox account when you updated servers in may i lost my "advanced member" status , the account was changed due to a misspelling of my callsign it changed from CosmicCasey59 to cosmiccasey59 . Since i couldnt get a response here i questioned 505 support , mike over there was able to change my call sign spelling but not fix the account issue. He ( Mike )said you guys would have to do that. Have i done something wrong ?have i been shunned? Am i the red headed step child? I hope not. I just want to be able to participate in these forums once again. And once again im done for another 24 because this will be my 1 post .
If you cant fix my account can you at least remove this restriction so i can post? I'll start over

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Alright then , I'm starting over. Love playing the game, im looking forward to participating in these forums . Thanks to the admin staff for fixing me up, i didnt mean to be a pain.

_Valefor_

_Valefor_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I have the same issue. You probably won't see this post for a few weeks. That's IF someone decides to actually look at and approve it. It makes me feel isolated from the community and like I cannot contribute properly with feedback. Something needs to be done.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

you're posting. give in itme/the time restriiction.  and go to 505games.com, open an account and tell them. faster response and help.

gl/hf.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Hi CC59

Not all forum sections count towards the number of posts required to un-restrict you. Also, the moderators tend to take a while to approve posts, especially if you are in a different timezone.
Keep in mind that the team is small and has a lot on their plate. Support pathways are changing and there will be some time while the new support team gets up to speed.

Hang in there,
6ixxer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users