• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Has anyone purchased the G-1 bundle ? I've been thinking about it but I already have almost all the G-1 mechs, so would this purchase be worth it? I've heard that this is the only way to get the charge mech is that true? Are you getting any mechs besides what all ready out there? Any ideas on what might be coming? I don't have a problem supporting the game I already have more invested in Hawken then any other game I've ever purchased.

Siamenis

Siamenis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Apparently you also get three mechs that are currently missing in the mech tree, namely Charge, Nief and Proct. In addition you're also entitled to get every future mech to be released free of charge.

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I already have the proct and the neif was a Microsoft giveaway on Xbox . Does anyone have the charge?

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
You can get it through the bundle pack.

wmmoney.png

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Anttied up and bought the bundle. I like the charge, the little sucker is fast. Now we need to talk about garage management, I now have enough mechs to start a used car lot.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

SMC charge with deflectors, fusor, and FC - when that abilty is popped, you have a C class with A mobility and 140 dps SUSTAIN.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users