• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

CmdrDarius

CmdrDarius

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Greetings fellow pilots,
My name is Darius (ID:OrangiBo0om) and I am looking for old & new players to skirmish with for the PS4 version of Hawken.

I was playing last night and came across a few randoms who were very vocal in-game and thought maybe these guys/girls just wanna find people to play with that will show them a good time.

I also see in forums that there are people looking for Clans, but in the replies I read that Clans are currently in hibernation due to game issues and low population.

So I figured why not gather those few rouge souls within the community who just wish to play Hawken with more then 3 randoms who wont disappear once the round is over.

So if your reading this and your one of those pilots who Are or Are Not in a clan and just wish to play with a gathering of like minded players then just leave your PS4 ID in the reply and slowly we can form a group or regulars who just wanna play the game without joining a Clan.

I am also a member of a casual gaming community that has a Teamspeak3 Server which we don't use so much these days, so I can create a Hawken channel for people to sit in while they wait for other to join and then form parties. 

What-ever makes it easier to form casual teams, if you think that could help, let me know and I will forward the channel information.

Otherwise Take care and see you on the field.

• coldform likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users