- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Fragnarok1968

Fragnarok1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I know this is being brought up throughout the forums. The update still needs some tweaks and we are still expecting more content to come (hopefully). Two of the major issues right now that should be fixed is the garage and chat box. Without garage you have to leave the match to update or change out weapons. If garage does not come back, make it so you swap out items or weapons you already have in-match. Very inconvenient. The chat box has been updated so that voice chat works but many of us still don't use headsets. Should not have to buy a headset to communicate. Yes you can press f5 but you should not have to do that. Should be the way it was before. Anyway. Just my 2 cents.

• Miscellaneous, _ckc_, Nov8tr and 1 other like this

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

I know this is being brought up throughout the forums. The update still needs some tweaks and we are still expecting more content to come (hopefully). Two of the major issues right now that should be fixed is the garage and chat box. Without garage you have to leave the match to update or change out weapons. If garage does not come back, make it so you swap out items or weapons you already have in-match. Very inconvenient. The chat box has been updated so that voice chat works but many of us still don't use headsets. Should not have to buy a headset to communicate. Yes you can press f5 but you should not have to do that. Should be the way it was before. Anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Completely agree with this post. You hit it dead on the head Fragnarok1968. :thumbsup:

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users