Photo

constantly getting qued up to empty matches... and almost always on the Highways map

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Snowdogg

Snowdogg

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

No matter what game mode, TDM, Seige, DM, etc. I end up being the only one in the match. And it's almost always the Highways map. I would say 1 out of 10 attempts do I actually get into a playable match with other players. Is this purely because of player population or my MMR, or is there some weird glitch I'm experiencing? I'm rank 30 playing on PC if that makes any difference.

Draco3

Draco3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

I am finding this too.  It is likely due to population count.  Recently the number of people playing Hawken (in particular around the regions and times I play) have fallen dramatically.  I used to log in around 7.30pm/8pm (GMT+8) and I could play some good team matches.  Nowadays almost every time I log into Hawken the only matches I can see being played is "1" player in a co-op bot match and that's it.  Most days is log in get the daily reward and log back out as there is no-one to play with / against.  

The Devs while they are working on the game and fixing content should be at least communicating with the community.  I get it takes time to write up an article or progress update, but without some partial ongoing communication, people will move on (which is what we have been seeing for a while and its only gaining pace).  The Devs need to engage more (although if I were getting some of the comments being directed at the Devs, I can understand why they don't bother "talking").  Yes this has been discussed time and time again but the point doesn't seem to be getting across.  

20GT

20GT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Use the game server browser to find games with more people. I've noticed on the PS4 that there has been more players that what shows in the listings 

• CosmicCasey59 likes this
Everyone looks to the past as the golden times, a place to return to in our dreams... 

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

They need to put away the "highways" only servers, it was cute for the first day but now it's just annoying.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20GT

20GT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

(DUH i also just found out that if you pick "Coop TDM" - you always play with bots more correct - people vs bots)

so that's why it seems like more people lol because half of them are bots

Everyone looks to the past as the golden times, a place to return to in our dreams... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users