- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fragnarok1968

Fragnarok1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

It is becoming more and more frustrating to play this game. All of the things that worked before that made this game enjoyable have been taken away. I am trying to find a match and I can't get into one because it says it is outside of my skill level? Give me a break. Just because I don't have a high MMR like other players it keeps me out. Some of us just like to play for fun. Only two servers open for Team Deathmatch and one is full and the other is outside of my skill level. Which leaves only co-op which I don't want to play. I have been playing this game for a while and I can hold my own when need be. Fix the match making. Make the chat box and the garage the way it used to be. Put the maps on full rotation so you can play them all instead of the same ones over and over again. You add one more new map which has been a long time coming but limit the rotation so it make the grind so much more annoying. Not sure what you have in mind for the full update but if these simple things don't get fixed then you may lose a hard core fan. I know, no big loss. I have enjoyed playing this game and I don't want to leave. At least acknowledge that this will be addressed please. I know you have all been working hard to get this game up and running. Keep it up.

• EM1O likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

i concur.  the recent forum comments and general attitude is Devs should restore the "old" garage and get rid of the xbox format. no one likes it. my complaint also adresses the empty/out of my range server problem.  noobs have bitsched about this too immediately left for other games..  are you intentionally killing :yes:  this game?

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

They can't restore it, the PC code was binned and we now use a unified code base.

They are intentionally fixing it in a way that has unfortunately broken some things. 

They are working on recreating the features for PC where they are absent.

The main error mentioned here is broken chat... I agree that would be good to fix, but I don't need it to play.

Matchmaking has always had issues, this week its just broken a different way.

...and next patch it will probably be broken some other way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users