Photo

Kerby... Why is this taking so long to fix ?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Yes, I know, the whole town is on fire but this is one of the larger raging ones. I thought the benefit to PC is that there are no validation hoops to jump through like ps4/xbox and stuff can be pushed through much faster. Well? What the heck is going on? This mech has been an issue since the update. Hit box, fuel tank, ect ect it's all screwed over. It's also god awful looking too. I eat em alive on the battlefield but watching them monkey around with the newbs, I can't help but shake my head. The worst part is that it's making the spacebar warriors really BELIEVE they got gud all the sudden.... yes, I know how can someone think they're good when the secret to their success is holding spacebar and both mouse buttons down at the same time but it's a real thing. Is there a fix in the works?   

• Luaq likes this

wmmoney.png

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

57822c19e1ad1.png

• Miscellaneous, nepacaka, Gueber and 1 other like this

PigQueen

PigQueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

57822c19e1ad1.png

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

You know things are bad when money starts calling out the devs.

Morquedeas

Morquedeas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

God Kirby is so far down on the list of issues right now I don't even know why you'd bother bringing this up.  It's really not even a big issue at all, and how you preform is pretty meaningless considering the current population (or lack there of).  Like, you bringing this up is just one more thing I don't even want devs thinking about before fixing other stuff.

Also I'd rather see space-bar-hero mechs changed before Kirby, it would make much more sense.  OR, even more importantly, un-nerf Raider dodge cd.  Please, it is a much greater travesty.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I've been playing a little bit of Raider again and the dodge nerf is noticeable, however THE RAIDEROSITY is still dangerous as hell. Kerry's hot box is shaped like a McDonald's M, that just ain't right.

wmmoney.png

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

A few people complaining about a mech on a forum isn't a 'glaring design problem' and is very low on our priority list right now.

• Miscellaneous and frostdragon2013 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users