• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

When you visit the Forums only to see someone Necro five 2-year-old posts.

Now do us all a favour and instead of raising dead posts bring Hawken back from the dead.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

9daa543d00116dbc9bd173c4ca3b3f99a0b727f4 rodney-dangerfield-SS.gif

Siamenis

Siamenis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

If necroing 2-year-old posts means new players, I'm not bothered.

• 20GT likes this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

I always believe it is better to necro the appropriate topic and retain the contents of the discussion than to start a new topic on the same thing - thus requiring everyone to rewrite and repost the same things.

Also... where are the resurrected topics?

Edited by StubbornPuppet, 23 August 2017 - 10:43 AM.

• 20GT likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I always believe it is better to necro the appropriate topic and retain the contents of the discussion than to start a new topic on the same thing - thus requiring everyone to rewrite and repost the same things.

Also... where are the resurrected topics?

b7c2be6de7.png

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

If someone necro's a Forum Games thread, does anyone care?

Now we know.

• Darktim300 and DingdongJR like this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Where?

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I don't know anyone who would do such a deplorable thing...

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
But hey, makes a change from coming here and there are no threads updated.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

When you visit the Forums only to see someone Necro five 2-year-old posts.

Now do us all a favour and instead of raising dead posts bring Hawken back from the dead.

I'm of the opinion that keeping the forum positive for new pilots, and setting expectations that realistically* reflect the development pace will curb the level of butthurt players.

People are screaming about broken promises that weren't made by c05 (or possibly anyone since ADH).

Relax and play some bots until lobbies are more open. If the game or your account has errors, lodge a case and keep it civil.

If anyone wants to play in oceanic, friend me on steam and tee up a regular night.

Cheers,
6ixxer
  • EM1O likes this

William_Adama

William_Adama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

butthurt or not a lot of the good players are leaving, a few I haven't seen in game or on the forums in a while. the issue is the co-op TDM it's self when you have 20 plus co-ops going on at 3am in the morning and even more during the day this  is a big reason as to why there are no to little  player vs player on pc or the consoles they need to address this issue hawkens other problems only makes playing co-op TDM even more played, they made quite a hole for them selves. I would like to see this game in a year and beyond but its looking worse as months go on.

• EM1O, DieselCat and DingdongJR like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

the reason i've learned to enjoy bots-tdm is because it provides me with a full house of players whose mmr is identical with mine to compete against.  i figure the matchmaking is good if i get a 1 point  win or lose ending.  although the odds of someone joining in with a lower mmr and turning it into a turkey-shoot are good, someone with a mmr 500 or more higher than me can make it a real learning experience.

pvp (for me, anyway) has turned into nothing but stomp or get stomped. no more hour and a half long jaw-clenching butt squeakers in Siege (or even in the newer version), never any serious tactical (forget reliable use of comms by players) brilliant attacks or counter-attacks.

just dethballs crushing the opposition, or one team turning the Bunker AA into an impenetrable fortress and letting the other team tear itself to pieces trying to get into it.  that is if i have anything other than a solid blacked out server browser.

stomping or getting stomped.  zero fun for anyone.

• DieselCat likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users