• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Hello guys, I have good news. I finally updated my PC recently, now running on an i7 7700k Intel Processor, GA-Z270x Ultra Gaming Motherboard, and 16g EVGA DDR4 3000 RAM,

Currently streaming games: Hawken , PUBG [ Player Unknown Battle Grounds], and BF1 [ Battlefield 1].

I'm open to trying new games so if you would like me to try it out and stream it, drop some game titles below and I"ll check them out!

I am in the process of growing my channel with more content and viewership, and asking for support from console and pc gamers, looking for new people to play with and against, so please link my twitch to other communities and recommend me. 

www.twitch.tv/mechagearsofwar

Current Schedule [ Based On Having My 4 Year Old and 2 Hour Commute From My Job]

Monday- Off Day

Tuesday- 8 p.m - 11 p.m

Wednesday- 8 p.m - 11 p.m

Thursday- Off Day

Friday- 8 p.m- 11 p. m

Saturday- Random

Sunday- Random

Vacation/Holidays- Random

PS: Some hours may change depending on population of servers and certain games.

Also, I am also setting up the stream to do Art Work, There will be days I am gamed out and Just want to draw, chill and listen to music. I'm willing to stream this also, so if your interested there's always that to look forward too in my channel as well.

I am personalizing my own Discord and everyone is welcomed to join it from all Communities. I will edit this post with the link of it , in the future.

Have a wonderful day, Thank You In Advance! Sincerely  MechaGearsOfWar / HOHOHOSANTA

• FunkMaster67 likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

LINK

you no stream, 2120 and you got old sh!t.  you a good bro, why dis, eh?

i have no howken until fedex get newegg mobo/gpu here.  not fun.

put milf to bed and stream!  :yes:

Edited by EM1O, 12 September 2017 - 05:19 PM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

dirty bomb

• Miscellaneous likes this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Im curious to see lawbreakers stream. It has lots of 0verwatch-like features but supposed to be more pure skillshots and aerial low-grav areas.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

isn't LawBreakers a sports like game? idk too much about it, but it looks like a sports game with OW features.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users