Photo

Let's play until the plug is released. One thing to ask the Devs.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

I can't believe I'm never gonna hear these mech sounds anymore and forget these adrenaline action shots into my soul. (I'm gonna make myself a coffee in mourn)

I guess I'll have to go back to extreme g racing for some fast weaponized sonic bike action.
ffs, I'm sad as fuzzy bunny. This was my favorite game. A game that reflected my passion as a kid with futuristic machines. fast and hard (lol) action to my liking.

I guess my gaming computer will collect more dust than it already was...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devs, please, just patch the game so that all maps are accessible and take off the mrr so that everyone can play with everyone?
That's not too much to ask right? So we can enjoy ourselves with it to it's death.

If you won't give the game, at least give us our last moment with it?

Edited by Luaq, 05 October 2017 - 12:04 PM.

• DieselCat likes this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

I doubt there's anyone there to even do that.  The date on the server is most likely based on when the servers are paid through - when the money runs out, they're not going to renew... and it will be shut off.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Yummi_Kitteh

Yummi_Kitteh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I can't believe I'm never gonna hear these mech sounds anymore and forget these adrenaline action shots into my soul. (I'm gonna make myself a coffee in mourn)

I guess I'll have to go back to extreme g racing for some fast weaponized sonic bike action.
ffs, I'm sad as fuzzy bunny. This was my favorite game. A game that reflected my passion as a kid with futuristic machines. fast and hard (lol) action to my liking.

I guess my gaming computer will collect more dust than it already was...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devs, please, just patch the game so that all maps are accessible and take off the mrr so that everyone can play with everyone?
That's not too much to ask right? So we can enjoy ourselves with it to it's death.

If you won't give the game, at least give us our last moment with it?

IMO should unlock everything for everyone, MMR, cosmetics, the works, let us go out in one last hurrah.

• DieselCat and Luaq like this

ICERAY2000

ICERAY2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Stop the free mechs! Stop the free mechs! Stop the free mechs!

and the cellphones etc. whats da point eh?

I can't figure out how this game will survive with the reduced camaraderie they  patched in; I won't miss Hawken, I will miss playing Hawken hoping it will get better. It sure didn't from this pilot's perspective.

glhf

Edited by ICERAY2000, 04 October 2017 - 04:06 PM.

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

A community event could bring more people to play than usual?

• FunkMaster67 and CosmicCasey59 like this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

A community event could bring more people to play than usual?

Yeah we tried that already

look at all the cash it brings in

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users