- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fragnarok1968

Fragnarok1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Well, here is to another great game that has fallen by the wayside. This could have been so much more if it could have really taken off. For me, PC is the just the best way to play. I will miss this game when it is gone. It has been great over the last few years playing with you all. Will still be playing but not as much as I would like as I will be changing jobs and shifts very soon. Starting over again especially at my age is never fun. Good luck and have fun out there and maybe will see you out there when another good game comes out. My selection of games is limited as I don't get into the blood and gore and shooting other people. Modern games have become way too realistic. Take a look at the news today and kids can't tell much difference between that and the games they are playing. What happened to good ol Mario? Lol. Take care everyone. It's been fun.

• claisolais, Nov8tr, Jelooboi and 1 other like this

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I'm sorry it has to end like this. Myself I play on Xbox but I have really enjoyed this community and all the things that came with it. I will truly miss it and it makes me wonder about the future of Hawken on the console platform.

FunkMaster67

FunkMaster67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Good luck in the new job Frag!   Enjoyed playing with you as well!  If you want add me on steam FunkMaster67.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users