Hawken returned?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Davinchoking

Davinchoking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

hello, first before anything else sorry if it is not well understood what I try to say but as no English and no Spanish forum'm using Google Translate. I played Hawken usually until the developers failed to give support to the game so uninstall it to avoid wasting time on something that may no longer exist, but have recently seen activity of the developers but also an explanation of who bought or what will become of him. anyone have news on this? I do not like to return for developers simply disappear one day as was the case.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

hola, primero antes que nada lamento si no se entiende bien lo que trato de decir pero como no se ingles y no hay un foro en espaņol estoy usando el traductor de Google. Yo jugaba Hawken habitualmente hasta que los desarroladores dejaron de darle soporte al juego por lo cual lo desinstale para no perder tiempo en algo que tal vez deje de existir, pero recientemente he visto actividad de los desarroladores pero no asi una explicacion de quien lo compro ni que sera de el. alguien tiene noticias respecto a esto? no me gustaria volver para que los desarrolladores simplemente desaparezcan un dia como fue el caso.

• WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW likes this

angrymido

angrymido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yes the game is playable again right now 

Level 30 pilot 

Level 6 G2 Mech

playing style  : Supporter 

Facts :  2200 Assist 1600 Kills 1200 deaths 

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Hola! No hablo mucho espaņol. Lo siento. The developers are back. We have talked to them. The game is stable. Feel free to come back and have some fun in Hawken.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

TheFrostnessMonster

TheFrostnessMonster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

THIS GAME IS BACK.

CRT master race... No questions allowed.

Period.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

That's a weird phenomena. People need devs as an additive it seems. If there's no one to listen to their complaints game is not fun suddenly and they leave in hordes :)

Stick devs back in place without any new shiny stuff even and the hordes are turning back.

• EM1O likes this

Davinchoking

Davinchoking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

That's a weird phenomena. People need devs as an additive it seems. If there's no one to listen to their complaints game is not fun suddenly and they leave in hordes :)

Stick devs back in place without any new shiny stuff even and the hordes are turning back.

Administrators are not to complain exactly, and why was not me. Just consider that was not worth spending my time in an abandoned project.

Or perhaps you wise if not close the servers and all the players progress was lost?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users