• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Who's going to play MONStER HUNTER WORLD?

PC or PS4?

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Wow. Had not heard of it. So I went and googled it. Looks pretty good. Like something I'd be interested in on PC. I don't play consoles. I've played and still play sometimes, RIFT and play today Guild Wars 2. So yeah looks like a game that would have interest for me. Thanks.

• Luaq likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Man... for an old time monster hunter fan (original ps2 game) I've been waiting since that first game for it to evolve into something else and now it has come to me! This game stayed the same since 2004. Only more monsters and sometimes the graphics were even worse from the ps2 original when it was moved to 3ds or became even more cartoony/anime. The ps2 had a great "equilibre" between the silly funny and some realistic aspects of having a camp and grilling food for stamina...fishing etc. Can't wait for MHW! New graphics/physics with similar gameplay and movements. I need this new PC ASAFP!

I'll definitely buy it on PC, but I have a lot of consoles only friends also and I think I'm gonna have to buy a ps4 with this game too... and continue with hawken also on the ps4.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

RIFT

heh, bout figures that you'd play rift, now taking bets for how much you've paid trion thus far

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

heh, bout figures that you'd play rift, now taking bets for how much you've paid trion thus far

I did beta for RIFT. Actually I've been beta tester in over 50 games. And alpha tester in a number as well. I play RIFT off and on, on one of my 2 old computers I've fixed up and upgraded to max capabilities. I also play EVE online. ESO. Elite Dangerous. And sort of Star Citizen, but most likely won't be alive when they finally get it officially release. (not being a smart ass, just true) I play a LOT of games. A lot of TV. Pretty much all I can do now. I still love gaming. 

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

I did beta for RIFT. Actually I've been beta tester in over 50 games. And alpha tester in a number as well. I play RIFT off and on, on one of my 2 old computers I've fixed up and upgraded to max capabilities. I also play EVE online. ESO. Elite Dangerous. And sort of Star Citizen, but most likely won't be alive when they finally get it officially release. (not being a smart ass, just true) I play a LOT of games. A lot of TV. Pretty much all I can do now. I still love gaming. 

OH damn! We really are into the same stuff!
Star citizen? How much is there to play? I want to play this game since.. since we barely knew what it was!
My computer is wayyyyyy to old but as soon I get my new one I'll lose my life with a home made Mocca in a heated room while winter freezes the hell out of the streets.

EVE online? Man... I tried playing the game but didn't have enough time and what drove me off was the "calm action" but what I liked was the dreamy endless exploration... I have 2 friends who used to play. Are you a "serious" player?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users