Photo

curious hamster questions.. if you don't answer, i come get you.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

how does the earth's atmosphere maintain a stable heat for an eternity, while other planets have fluctuatinng temperatures and mostly dead things?

what makes us so special that the other weak planets failed to do?

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Water, and an atmosphere of N, O2.  Plus we're not too terribly eccentric in our orbit, and we're at the right distance from the star for our solar type.

Edit:  Lucky, huh?

Edited by Call_Me_Ishmael, 21 October 2017 - 09:41 PM.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

lucky?  that word brings a bible full of emotions.  the type that makes you want to exterminate everything else besides it.

well, onward to quesiton #2

how do birds and whales know how to navigate and travel so well.  when winter comes, birds would fly across the world into another area; onlyto come back for breeding season.   what kind of biological clock or framework allows animals, birds, salmons to remember exactly how to come back to their spawning pool to spawn more zerglings after a very long journey; give or take 1-5 years?

what connection do they have to the earth that we've lost?  and why is africa advertised as poor and dry?

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Why are you questioning evolution? 

You're a very existential angry hampster.

You should call me Luna.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

i'm not questioning evolution, i'm denying it's existence.

i heard that smoewhere from a show or movie.

and why do you question my questions?  is a silenced lamb better than a screeching lamb?  both lambs offer the same amount of  meat and cotton that you love to pick (lol jp).

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Preach Lamb! Those are important questions! 

22033465.gif

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Preach Lamb! Those are important questions! 

22033465.gif

encouraging only discourages me...

all my inspiration is spent with your positivity....

onward to the next question.. #3

why don't we build more space stations and orbit closer around the su n?  we'll use black glass to absorb the energy and heat to grow our on stuff in the space station.

when will space travel be privatized so we can start flying up there, living up there, and never coming down again?

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

with my imagination on sustainability, and preparing for the rapture and apocalypse, i would rather hide in my hamster hole while all the higher species eat eachother.

so here, i developed a way to fully adapt and live underground.   it's just a concept, that may cost me about $1,000.   200 for solar panel, 300 for digging and construction, and maybe 50 for the ladder.  the other expenses are still unknown.

wl0fY7B.png

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Uh Hampster, what ya growing down there in that "underground gardening system". Ahhh.........magical herbs and spices ...........wink wink  :thumbsup:

Edited by Nov8tr, 23 October 2017 - 11:31 PM.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Uh Hampster, what ya growing down there in that "underground gardening system". Ahhh.........magical herbs and spices ...........wink wink  :thumbsup:

i will grow things that will keep my happiness above a 3/10, while acknowledging my sanity has already began to deteriorate with old age and time soontm.  jp

interesting question, which brings upon another thought about laws and rules.  will breaking man-made ordinances based on the foundation of greed and ethics that serve to hinder and reduce my standard of living be held on the same account when i visit the ultimate judge? and who is this ultimate judge?   someone?  no one?   as science has taught me, worms and cats are the current ultimate judge.

probably yes, probably no. we shall see when that time comes.

aren't all herbs and spices and vegetables magical?  they accept magical energy from the sun and are allowed to grow under it's presence; hence we call it the Sun God; because we have no scientific information about our solar system, our sun, and the magical properties of soil. educatino systems are bred into the system to discourage some or most learning from applied science and applied math. living off grid and not paying too many  taxes due to no spending means that you are liability to the government because the land that you live on does not profit them as much.    

onto the question of magnifying glasses.

how many of us can benefit with the use of harnessing, storing, and magnifying sun energy.  how will you use that energy. for good? for bad?

what is good? what is bad?   a good that comes from a subgroup of species may affect another species.  are all species equal? or are they only equal to the supreme judge?   what bads can cause a good that helps everything become good, what goods can cause a bad that helps everything become bad?  what bads can cause a good that will destroy everything we know as good?  what bads can cause a bad that helps everything become chaos?  bads and goods are consuming eachother every second and competing.  how can you say something is good, when you are still breathing.  how can you say something is bad, when you are still breathing? and how did you read up to this point... i'll never know..

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Uhh.............. football has been good to me? kick ball get check?

• angryhampster likes this

aEGHJsh.gif?1

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

explain how football has been good to you?  did you play high school football?

did you score 4 touchdowns in a single game?

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Keep de eye on de ball.

Berry berry good.

You should call me Luna.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

what does it mean to be the alpha wolf?

what are the perks of the alpha wolf?

what is the correct state of mind?   how sh ould a human being perceive light and darkness?   how should a human being, living on this physical planet that we call earth, perceive this current state. ?

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

explain how football has been good to you?  did you play high school football?

did you score 4 touchdowns in a single game?

1. No

2. No

3. No

aEGHJsh.gif?1

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

because i lack hobbies, and have an aspiration for space travel and free travelling around the world, and hunger to end the sufferings of homeless people and those who work 40-80 hour shifts that goes straight to paying their bills;

i have began reading tesla books, documents, learning more about electricity, and buying electric parts on ebay to experiment on things. if i fail in th is endeavor, i shall call upon imagnation to save the world.

Edited by angryhampster, 27 October 2017 - 11:17 AM.

Nolo24

Nolo24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Don't let anyone stop you Hampster. Don't ever stop
  • angryhampster likes this

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

check out an idea, or concept, or whatever...

magnifying glass heats up water in a container, the steam is finely tuned into pistons to create unlimited generating power that relies on water...

the steam is captured again at the very end for healthy distilled drinking water, while the pistons allow you to connect it to whatever you want to do,  agriculture, farming, construction.    one of these devices could serve safe drinking water for communities, and give them the technology to build cities, and live the same miserable lives we live.  hehehehe, it's a trap.

and, let's assume for a second global warming is true,  this would put a stamp on the destruction on the earth and will send a hamster into an early grave.   this will be scrapped; but hopefully you can try this on your homestead

Kjfwe17.png

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

here is my rocket for space travel... i limited myself to only a rocket, anything design can work, if it can be configured correctly with the right settings.  don't stay on earth too long, who knows what's gonna get you

l8s7s8x.png

thank you to nolo, you've inspired these designs that i ripped off from other people.   but, it's the type of design that i'll be able to eventually build myself at a cheap cost.

i need to make the base wider with some type of wide rubber / plastic , so it will auto float itself back to normal and pointing the sky....  this design is meant to land on water?

Edited by angryhampster, 30 October 2017 - 03:19 PM.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

here is a thermoelectric energy device by the STREAM, RIVER, OCEAN.

it only operates in broad daylight with the magnifying lens, unless you want to burn some wood underneath the HEATED pool while you are cooking and boiling up your meal.  while burning up the wood, might as well use up gasses from the smoke to make your own biofuel gasoline for whatever consumptions.

the energy it produces will be sent to a battery / building / factory  to help you with your household needs and more.  stream generated from the boiling water will be drinking water.

btw: none of these posts are to be taken seriously; they are just rough sketches and imagination on efficiency and fending ourselves. 

L62lScq.png

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

thought of a way to conveniently make water from the environment.

requires electricity, cold fan, and water.   the wider the surface area of the glass container, the more drops of water will collect in the container, depending how well the drops of water will flow down...

Ta18kez.png

maybe it should be reversed, and underground...

fan blowing 10 feet underneath the ground will make a cooler environment and cheaper on electricity...  i'll have to draw more. 

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

this design requires no electricity. but requires sunlight at the very least.

qEhC4Em.png

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

how does the earth's atmosphere maintain a stable heat for an eternity, while other planets have fluctuatinng temperatures and mostly dead things?

what makes us so special that the other weak planets failed to do?

a molten mantle, an iron core, both which rotate at different rates producing an electromagnetic effect which gives earth a weak (huge) magnetic field.  this field acts as a barrier to the solar wind's particles, which would otherwise ionize and strip any gases/atmosphere from the planet.  planets whose cores have solidified failing to produce a magnetic field, such as the moon, mercury, mars, neptune, and other planets' moons have had their atmospheres (if they ever had one) dissipated by the solar wind.  the lack of protection from solar radiation, UV-A, B, and no heat-loss insulating effect from the atmosphere, etc would then sterilize the planet of any life remaining. 

lucky blue marble, eh?

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users