- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Well this is the end pc servers shutting down they're shutting down the forums console will be right after that its just so sad 505 royally screwed this game so much so I don't think it could ever be like it was on console even if it did live on... I'm praying it stays on console for the foreseeable future but there's almost no reason most of us have jus given up after getting our smurf accounts locked... it was the ranking system they put in that killed the game for us... if they dropped the mmr there would be a surge of players at least on ps4 but we've been telling them for months and they just don't care NO ONE AT 505 HAS PASSION FOR THE GAME! which is very clear now

I could jus keep rambling lol but I'll save you all from that

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Seems they have placed the game back into a code freeze until it's untimely death. Can't even do a few small tweaks to comfort it on it's death bed and ease the suffering.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

have you tried rebuilding a playerbase from basically zero and more importantly revitalizing a game's reputation after 5 years of struggle, instability, and lack of profitability?

• KOS_Baconman likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

have you tried rebuilding a playerbase from basically zero and more importantly revitalizing a game's reputation after 5 years of struggle, instability, and lack of profitability?

They did with Duke Nukem Forever. Why not with Hawken (minus the big letdown after actual release) 

It didnt have to be 5 years of bs. That was reloaded who decided the game didnt need resources devoted to its development. 

As I said years ago, if reloaded had just spent the money to bring the original coders in for a QA with the new developers, it might have saved them years of troubleshooting and false promises. Instead they gave the code to programmers who at this point obviously had no idea what they were doing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users