• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

So to start with,my rig in a friends house can play hawken without any problem,but whenever i am at my parents house,for some reason feels like my router is blocking the connection.I try to join a game either via matchmaker or server selection,but nothing happens,and after few mins i got a message your connection to the host lost.Scrimbot thought shows me in the match i was trying to get it.I tried port forwarding,closing both firewalls on my pc or the router,upnp is open too,but nothing happens.I even reinstalled the game again.The other day after 40 mins of trying i could get to one match and after it was ended i was kicked again..Any idea what could i do?

DisorderlyMechanic

DisorderlyMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

The same things happening to me and i haven't been able to plays games for weeks. After talking with ashfire, i came to the conclusion that it's due to restrictions placed on your isp's network. I recommend looking at the settings on your modem and making sure nothing on them could restrict hawken, if you find nothing contact your ISP.

Edited by DisorderlyMechanic, 21 March 2015 - 06:37 AM.

Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

for some damn reason,i can join games today like nothing ever happened,and the funny thing is i didnt changed anything(didnt had time cause of work),I had the same issue few months ago..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users