• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(P:B)Augmentia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

A few minutes ago while typing out an idea for a thread regarding pace and secondary weapons fire, I came across an interesting idea. What if game speed and pace were directly related to MMR? The higher the MMR the faster the pace and the lower the cooldowns. Eventually it would get pretty fast, but that would be where the pros would be at. Would this or wouldn't this work? Feel free to leave all questions and suggestions. This is a completely alien idea, but would be a kick-ass addition in the competitive realm.

I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

More speed. Right that is all A class needs.

sabrehawk90

sabrehawk90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Adjusting might become a problem for people as they move around the MMR ladder, since people develop a sorta 'muscle memory' for the timing and speed of things (esp. the precise timing/rhythm to dodge out of your opponent's TOW rocket). It would be an interesting thing to fiddle around with though regarding private/organized servers.

2XhpJes.png

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Adjusting might become a problem for people as they move around the MMR ladder, since people develop a sorta 'muscle memory' for the timing and speed of things (esp. the precise timing/rhythm to dodge out of your opponent's TOW rocket). It would be an interesting thing to fiddle around with though regarding private/organized servers.

It would be great if we could have something like this in testing for a week or two, kind of a seperate thing. It would be awesome. However, lots of balancing issues are needed for such things and it would need alot of planning and tweaking.

I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users