• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Hey everyone, Merl here. Since I am no longer a part of TAW, I was wondering what competitive clans will be coming back to Hawken. I am excited to see that many of the EU clans are returning, but being an Alaska resident I am looking for NA based operations. Currently I am at 2700 MMR and am always looking to improve. I would start my own team, and maybe I still will, but for now, I need to focus my efforts on improving the community teamspeak. If you're interested in picking me up for your team just reply to this thread or email me hawkenteamspeak@gmail.com Thanks to all. GGs. I'll see you on the battlefield.

Edit: I am now part of a comp team, the old vanguard squad to be precise. Omni, I'm coming for DAT @$$.

Merl

Edited by Merl61, 23 April 2015 - 10:35 AM.

• LRod likes this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

opicr0n

opicr0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

2700 MMR, I call swaxx! ^^

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Swaxx? Swag hacks? Idk. I have 1000 hours of experience hacks, and skill hacks:P

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Swaxx? Swag hacks? Idk. I have 1000 hours of experience hacks, and skill hacks:P

Damm Haxxor........200%  :pirate:

opicr0n

opicr0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

swaxx equals skill hacks indeed ;)

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

SamEureka

SamEureka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

He has secret Merl mech... 3 tow arms! ...and every single one hits hard

• EM1O likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

how about reviving Crion Logistics as a name?  I'll volunteer as clan skrubby btw: maybe someone can info RopeFish the beast has awakened?

Edit: given the present circumstances, you think TAW might consider a "wait and see" mode instead of letting a really good thing Die?

Edited by EM1O, 21 March 2015 - 06:49 PM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

how about reviving Crion Logistics as a name? I'll volunteer as clan skrubby btw: maybe someone can info RopeFish the beast has awakened?

Edit: given the present circumstances, you think TAW might consider a "wait and see" mode instead of letting a really good thing Die?

Even if taw were to revive, I would leave. I had a great experience there, but it is time to move on.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

swaxx equals skill hacks indeed ;)

Ahueheuheuheuehuehueheuheuheue In-Joke ;)

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Even if taw were to revive, I would leave. I had a great experience there, but it is time to move on.

+1

(sorry, Scoob)

• EM1O and Pumapaw like this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Weezl3

Weezl3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I know I'm coming back. I'm pretty sure at least most of my boys are coming too. So maybe you'll get that 1v1 you've always wanted ;)
  • x9x8x7x likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

I can understand that.  It seemed to be turning into just another upper-level mmr player club. This is an unaddressed fault that plagues nearly every get-together i pop into: i'm usually the only player present lower than 2000mmr--a feeling that persists when i view the players' names logged into this Forum.   And this, friends and neighbors, is anathema for this marvelous game.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Merl TAW they left us.

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Merl TAW they left us.

TAW's Hawken Division (TAW is comprised of many, many different games beyond Hawken) was eventually shut down on the EU side as the game for all intensive purposes was ded (Not the community, which has survived admirably, but the infrastructure, from forums to the game was effectively in ruins or gone). While I'm a retired Captain so I don't know exactly whats currently happening, I believe the NA side is also mostly in hibernation of some sort.

TAW supported a large, dedicated group for a long time in this game, and I'm very, very, very proud I was a part of it, but eventually reality had to be faced and people had to move on. Many of us old TAW Hawken EU side guys have moved on to KDR, and while TAW's EU side may one day return if Hawken grows popular enough again (Total pure speculation), I think KDR is now our home.  :smile:

----------------------------------------------

To the OP though, wish you the best of luck finding a clan/comp team Merl!

Edited by Seron16, 17 April 2015 - 06:10 PM.

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users