- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tbrooks

Tbrooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've created an account, and a verification email was sent to me, but when I click on the verification link, I'm taken to the HAWKEN page on steam. Then when I try to log on with my account in game, I'm given an error telling me to check my email. 

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I've created an account, and a verification email was sent to me, but when I click on the verification link, I'm taken to the HAWKEN page on steam. Then when I try to log on with my account in game, I'm given an error telling me to check my email. 

Unless it was changed recently you should be able to login ingame without verifying your email address. Can you take a screenshot (Steam's default screenshot key is f12) of the error message or write the exact error message down and post it?

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

We recently changed the download/verification page to redirect you to the steam page, as otherwise the download page just gives you a black box, as the steam page won't serve a HTTPS version which is required for us to embed the page. We are looking at ways in the future to make this more clear that your email was verified while also providing a useful page.

In your case, your email was successfully verified (which isn't actually needed atm to play), but you mistyped it while logging in.
  • Rajitha likes this
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users