• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

For example game starts with 3 on 3. Idiot server adds 1 to opposing team. Now its 4 on 3. That extra gun makes a huge difference.

Proposed game starts with 3 on 3. Add players evenly one to each team same time.

• Jelooboi likes this

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

How would that work with people joining from the server list though? Add them to a queue until another player clicks on that same server? That would mean you'd need individual queues for each server, not sure if it's worth the extra load and wait time.

Players should be mature enough to wait if they get into a 4v3 and it's balanced, or play if the 3v3 teams are not balanced and the score is something like 4 - 13.

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

How would that work with people joining from the server list though? Add them to a queue until another player clicks on that same server? That would mean you'd need individual queues for each server, not sure if it's worth the extra load and wait time.

Players should be mature enough to wait if they get into a 4v3 and it's balanced, or play if the 3v3 teams are not balanced and the score is something like 4 - 13.

Except, they won't. Only few people in the EU community would sit.

Earlier today rozer for example sat 2 games. I did too. But people sometimes would still kill you ... How sad.

Best solution is, fix spectator mode, let whoever joined spectate until another player joins.

• FRX23, Jelooboi and Pumapaw like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Good idea spectator mode. Until teams can add evenly.

• Jelooboi likes this

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Except, they won't. Only few people in the EU community would sit.

Earlier today rozer for example sat 2 games. I did too. But people sometimes would still kill you ... How sad.

Best solution is, fix spectator mode, let whoever joined spectate until another player joins.

Yes I should have said that "should" doesn't mean "will". I know a couple that will wait and it's very appreciated but I wouldn't count on everybody doing it sadly.

I like your spectator mode idea a lot, maybe disable teamchat as well so that the player spectating can't tell his team where the opponents are.

• FRX23 and Elite_is_salty like this

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Yes I should have said that "should" doesn't mean "will". I know a couple that will wait and it's very appreciated but I wouldn't count on everybody doing it sadly.

I like your spectator mode idea a lot, maybe disable teamchat as well so that the player spectating can't tell his team where the opponents are.

No you'll just spectate as 3rd person on your teammates.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Josh told me the other day he'll be looking into the matchmaking system shortly, though I won't say any dates since it was never made official. There's a lot of things wrong with it and I'm sure they are already aware.
  • MomOw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users