HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Last movie you watched

• Please log in to reply
507 replies to this topic

#21 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted March 24 2012 - 09:36 AM

The Three Musketeers ( 2011 ).

And I enjoyed this movie :)

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#22 lecent

lecent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 18 2012 - 12:35 AM

Source Code
Titanic - 3D

#23 Saburo

Saburo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted April 19 2012 - 12:45 AM

Leon: the professional

what do you mean everyone_
EVERYYYYYYYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 LookASquirrel

LookASquirrel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted May 03 2012 - 12:02 PM

Forest Gump
Living day by day.

#25 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted May 03 2012 - 07:24 PM

Megamind.

In case that you've not viewed it yet then, believe me.. don't miss it. :D

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#26 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationEDN.III. Outer Rim.

Posted May 03 2012 - 07:44 PM

You mean the blueheaded dude_
In my Shadow, There is a pile of rust. That was you.

#27 Keekenox

Keekenox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationThe internetz

Posted May 04 2012 - 03:40 AM

The Onion Movie :D
"A conversation is a dialogue, not a monologue. That's why there are so few good conversations: due to scarcity, two intelligent talkers seldom meet."
Wandering gun #45

#28 Dispoiler

Dispoiler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 04:54 AM

hunger games (battle royale rip off)
outpost: black sun

#29 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 05:35 AM

The new Star Trek. it was about my third time, but my best friend hadn't seen it yet. My wife was more than happy to put up with it. She's got a crush on the new Spock.

Not the actor, just the Spock. When he's not got the eybrows and ears he just reminds her of Sylar who rightfully gives her the willies.  :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 06:52 AM

Inception, source code.

Ugh, no.  

Blade Runner, hmmm.

That one was very good.

Maybe Prometheus will suck but I'm not sure. However I'm sure Spider man will for sure.

Star Trek was lame as usual. So that's was to be expected. Transformers trilogy, (Oh lord that was awful) and Avatar where great wastes of time.

#31 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:25 AM

Mech Mechanic said:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 08:44 AM

GUEST!! said:

Mech Mechanic said:

Posted Image

Trying to be clever and a dumb troll at the same time, GUEST! _

#33 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:04 AM

Succeeding at being clever, and handing you a mirror.  ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:44 AM

GUEST!! said:

Succeeding at being clever, and handing you a mirror.

If you want to portray any enactment of a king's court jackass you need to comprehend the attributes of the character you want to portray on your actions otherwise you will end up making a parody of yourself trying to look smart through the process. You are free to argue. However when you argue you have to use your brain instead of a random image copy pasted in the internet.  You managed to look like a 12 years old schizophrenic high school kid who feel false pride picking a random Bart Simpson caricature on the Google image search.

I don't mind if you troll or if you try to be a random retard on purpose. Those are your stakes not mine.  However if you want to use your wits you need to ask properly or bring up a thesis to the table for a good discussion. On your behalf, as I have seen up to now, you only try to pull comebacks like talent less whimsical child. I'm sure you consider yourself clever picking an image.

If that's the case then I feel sorry for you.

However when you pretend to call another person a retard, at least, you have to be prepared to take the challenge. The reason I don't want to humiliate your ass is because you don't have the sword, the shield and the intelligence to defend yourself. You are disarmed. I don't derive fun humiliating an alternate rant account or someone who pretends to have a trolling agenda because he felt eluded on other forums. Those are not my stakes.

You are free to flame bait as much as you want. However when you try to insult because someone shares a different opinion other than yours, then you cross the line. It's my duty to put you back in the place where you belong. As you see, I only argue about games, I have my dislikes with games, and I have differences with ideas within the games and movies. I suggest you to refrain yourself and don't make it personal. Believe me, I'm kind saving you the trouble and the hassle of taking heat.

Now why I consider those movies uninspiring. Well the ideas on Inception are awkward and ill posed. This movie tries too hard to introduce concepts from literature. The characters are very temporary and the story has loops in it...

But I'm not in the mood to elaborate why I dislike those movies....

#35 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:57 AM

That's a lovely wall of text to try and justify your existence there. I must have struck a chord with my startlingly close-to-home portrayal of nearly every post you've made on this forum.

I don't particularly care that you didn't like my movies or my games, or what-have-you. Clearly not everyone will. I just thought it hilarious that you have to find meaning in crapping on anything that anyone else on the planet enjoys. But of course, we'll always have Hawken. That one tightly-woven bond of companionship.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:06 AM

GUEST!! said:

Insert random internet image

As expected. You have to do better than that.

GUEST!! said:

That's a lovely wall of text to try and justify your existence there. I must have struck a chord with my startlingly close-to-home portrayal of nearly every post you've made on this forum

The kid found the Google search bar. Good. This alternate account seems entertaining. And I know, the excuse of "wall text" used to hide your lack of wits is frequently used in the net.

GUEST!! said:

just thought it hilarious that you have to find meaning in crapping on anything that anyone else on the planet enjoys.

My comment doesn't rest meaning or subtract enjoyment on those items other people enjoyed. At least you need to learn how to use your brain. You are free to believe anything you want but at least ask instead of making a fool of yourself picking trendy pictures in the internet.

Sorry if you find my comments arrogant. You have to deal with it. ^^.

#37 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:12 AM

Oh god, he broke out the point by point breakdown of my post. I'm in serious trouble now!  
What alternate account would that be, by the by_ I can see you're at least following your own standard patterns of "Anyone who disagrees with me mentally inferior." At least you didn't break out the word "peasant" this time. But certainly, you must derive some sort of meaning from this line of thinking. I mean, 90% of your posts are "I hate x" or "You are [insert insult] for [holding opinion contrary to mine]"

You're almost hilariously predictable in your capacity to look down on others. No, you're not subtracting from my enjoyment of anything you hate. You're absolutely right. You ARE adding entertainment value, though, in your constant assertion that your dislike of the things you deride makes you a better person though. To point, your response to my copypasta critique wasn't "I'm not always like this, here is a movie I've watched recently and a list of things I enjoy" (which at least you gave to Silencer). It was "You are retarded and mentally deficient."

The last month or so, I've been assuming it was a troll persona, chuckling, and moving on but... Wow, that wall of butthurt you spewed after that picture has me thinking otherwise.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:17 AM

GUEST!! said:

I can see you're at least following your own standard patterns of "Anyone who disagrees with me mentally inferior." At least you didn't break out the word "peasant" this time.

Standards_ You speak about standards_ At least I try to have standards. Do you see why we are in a desert of great ideas_ We have people who are fed up with lame ideas. We have movies, music and talent less games perceived as great achievements. You may hate me for this but I try to have standards.

I think you have to reconsider the meaning of the word standard. I don't consider anyone mentally inferior because he or she dislike what I like. I start to worry when pop corn movies and linear video games becomes the standard.

See_

#39 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:18 AM

Would you like some adderall_ You got a little sidetracked, there.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:20 AM

GUEST!! said:

You ARE adding entertainment value, though, in your constant assertion that your dislike of the things you deride makes you a better person though.

See why you are slow.

That's the enactment of my persona. I try to look like a fool because that's the fun of it. Oh lord this guy is really slow.  

GUEST!! said:

The last month or so, I've been assuming it was a troll persona, chuckling, and moving on but... Wow, that wall of butthurt you spewed after that picture has me thinking otherwise.

Wait, you used the word "butthurt"_

4chan all over again....:-/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users