HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

server browser and more physx please.

Announcement Beta Exclusive Patch Preview Project Review Update Video Event

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JoNaXKaY

JoNaXKaY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 01:20 PM

i think you did enough test already guys. now let me enjoy the game. give us the server browser now please. there is not people to play with... plus since last patch i cant select more than 1 region, and now its imposible to find people. at least let me select usa west and east... please.

the game is awesome. keep the hard work, and please give us all the physx option. i would really love to see in game option a more advence smoke option, like the mafia 2 smoke.

Current effects are looking good, but to be honest, some additional polishing won’t hurt (for example, particles are not casting shadows and impacts on metal surfaces should emit sparks, not debris)

and please: keep working on APEX Turbulence and APEX Destruction modules PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

#2 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted November 28 2012 - 02:46 PM

Holy tag spam.

Please don't abuse the tags, it's really annoying when I'm trying to search by tags, and the thread doesn't actually contain what it tags say it contains.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#3 marshalade

marshalade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGasland, Pa, USA

Posted November 28 2012 - 03:10 PM

Read the news posts, PLEASE.....

Physx optimization is coming. Wait until late open beta for good results.

Posted Image
A tidal wave of marshalade...

#4 Snoof

Snoof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationLocation, Location

Posted November 28 2012 - 03:24 PM

Reported for tagspam (aka attention whoring)
Posted Image

#5 byaafacehead

byaafacehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 03:26 PM

yeah server browser was purposefully removed for CB3. It's going to be back by release.
Also by reading the forums just a bit you could have found that out in a second

Edited by byaafacehead, November 28 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#6 JoNaXKaY

JoNaXKaY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 04:53 PM

what is wrong with this comunity.... this guys need to stop trolling thread... my god... tags spam... reported... what a fuzzy bunny... plus i was just asking for something... i dont need to search in the forum nothing... its my opinion.... wtf is wrong with this kids...
lol... read my thread kids.... i dont need to look nothing in forums.... its my opinion... my god...

#7 omnissiah19

omnissiah19

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted November 28 2012 - 05:09 PM

your useless post takes up bandwidth
Begin transmission. The world collapses behind me.Posted Image

#8 nightsky

nightsky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 28 2012 - 05:32 PM

The devs are well aware. You would be as well had you bothered to browse the forums for the myriad threads about matchmaking.

In other words, lurk moar

Assault - "Vae Victis" | Brawler - "Dominus" | Sharpshooter - "Memento Mori"

Bruiser - "Non Serviam" | Berserker - "Furia"

Posted Image

It's all good in the 'Hood.

#9 JoNaXKaY

JoNaXKaY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 07:24 PM

my god... this trolls... i dont need to search nothing on forums... its an opinion. are you guys fuzzy bunny__ what is wrong with this people... worse community ever... not even a good answer not even a good opinion about apex turbulence and apex destruction. no discussion at all. people just enter to post and troll.    /thread

#10 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted November 28 2012 - 08:08 PM

As much as I hate to defend a person with such poor grammar and a bad attitude, telling JoNaXKaY to read the news section is wrong.
If you look at the format of his wording, he obviously already did read the patch notes when he first posted.

He's actually stating his opinion that he feels the devs have tested the matchmaker enough, and he wants them to put back in the Browser.

The only real thing he did wrong was use a few to many tags.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#11 marshalade

marshalade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGasland, Pa, USA

Posted November 28 2012 - 08:26 PM

[quote name='JoNaXKaY' timestamp='1354159466' post='106733']
my god... this trolls... i dont need to search nothing on forums... its an opinion. are you guys fuzzy bunny__ what is wrong with this people... worse community ever... not even a good answer not even a good opinion about apex turbulence and apex destruction. no discussion at all. people just enter to post and troll. /thread
[/quote]

We're not trolling, just tired of new people posting sametopic. For the record, if you're going to post on the forums it's considered proper etiquette to use the search function and to have a lot of background information on what you're talking about.

I'm not so sure of the viability of apex destruction. Devs have expressed that they want to make this game playable on almost any hardware level. Destructible environments are incredibly demanding, and I just don't know if it'd fit with the games style.

What were your expectations for the implementation of apex turbulence_

Posted Image
A tidal wave of marshalade...

#12 JoNaXKaY

JoNaXKaY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 10:33 PM

What were your expectations for the implementation of apex turbulence_

some smoke like famia 2. i mean real volumetric smoke. check a video from mafia 2 smoke running with physx on. is awesome

note that im not from usa. so dont expect perfect grammar. about my attitude__ well, read my post bro... there is not bad attitud there... if i felt that this guys were trolling me... of course im gonna fight back...

#13 Viper67

Viper67

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted November 30 2012 - 07:31 AM

Well friends, not many pilots have perfect grammar so that discussion is pointless...

As to searching in the forum, sometimes its not so easy, because there is a lot of garbage and nonsense. Keep the discussions simple and objective please...
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, Beta, Exclusive, Patch, Preview, Project, Review, Update, Video, Event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users