HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

You want Players _ I invite you!! Plz read up

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 WarPig

WarPig

Mech Assimilations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationOneida, NY

Posted November 29 2012 - 07:26 AM

Tonights Hawken games!!! 11/29/12

Are you Sick and tired  with trying to keep full games or find full game_

Here is the Deal Pilots!

If you want to get a full Game and keep it going I need you guys to take the initiative, Please PM me here or Add me ingame " WarPig"

I will give those that do so my Teamspeak info  you may all come in and play keep it Respectul or you're banned / out / kicked / burned alive!!! (If you decide to use Teamspeak with us) . Ingame is just as good !!
* I am only offering TS to you guys to help keep things organized  it will not be a demand to join in the rounds!

I will take those people and get in a game and begin inviting in to play ppl can chat etc.. and have some good games full with people I already got 10+ in on it so Get crackin I will do muiltiple channels and Servers that way when 1 fills we just get another game going so more can get in.

I will be Streaming/ Recording and making note of this night and it is a chance for you all to get involved and get some really great games in !!
---------------------
My Rules for this

1. Respectful to fellow community members in my Teamspeak.
2. MUST USE PUSH TO TALK  - No exceptions or I remove you from server.
3. If you are a new player and need help or seek advice and wanna get better - ASK !! Skilled pilots will be there to help teach or explain things.

Edited by WarPig, November 29 2012 - 08:49 AM.

Posted Image

#2 TemperWolf

TemperWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:08 AM

Today is the 29th.

#3 WasteGate

WasteGate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationTehas

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:08 AM

Umm,today's the 29th(USA/CST) but is this still on_
I'll be the guy that suks and needs help.
;)
Posted Image

#4 WarPig

WarPig

Mech Assimilations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationOneida, NY

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:21 AM

hahah I adjusted TY I must have hit the 8 with my fat finger.... just that 1 finger is extra fat.. my wife loves it... ADD ME UP PPLZ gonna be an amazing night get your cigars and Drinks!!
Posted Image

#5 DarkPulse

DarkPulse

Ghost Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY, USA

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:43 AM

Welp, I'm out of the running. I hate push to talk... at least for Teamspeak.

I have it enabled in game so I'm not constantly transmitting, because there's no way to just plain disable ingame voice comms.

That and admittedly my sleep schedule is a bit wacky - I woke up at Midnight - so I'd probably be sleeping while you guys are playing. :P

Edited by DarkPulse, November 29 2012 - 08:44 AM.

Reason as my minor ego, and opposite my desire to be a murderer.
A coagulated, gloomy thinking in the intelligence, as my major ego.
An antinomian theorem of behaviorism, in all of my thinkings.
It's what we call "The Inversion Impulse."

#6 WarPig

WarPig

Mech Assimilations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationOneida, NY

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostDarkPulse, on November 29 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

Welp, I'm out of the running. I hate push to talk... at least for Teamspeak.

I have it enabled in game so I'm not constantly transmitting, because there's no way to just plain disable ingame voice comms.

That and admittedly my sleep schedule is a bit wacky - I woke up at Midnight - so I'd probably be sleeping while you guys are playing. :P

Im asking for people to use Push to talk in Teamspeak .. if you still want in games the ingame is fine. Im offering My Teamspeak to those who have questions or wanna meet other pilots etc..  Just add me ingame for Rounds tonight if your on I send invite if not N/p :)
Posted Image

#7 DarkPulse

DarkPulse

Ghost Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY, USA

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:52 AM

View PostWarPig, on November 29 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

Im asking for people to use Push to talk in Teamspeak .. if you still want in games the ingame is fine. Im offering My Teamspeak to those who have questions or wanna meet other pilots etc..  Just add me ingame for Rounds tonight if your on I send invite if not N/p :)
Yeah, that's what I'm saying... I don't use Push-to-Talk in Teamspeak. It'd hamper my ability to play due to my control scheme (which is very screwy and so ancient it's arrow-key based. :P)
Reason as my minor ego, and opposite my desire to be a murderer.
A coagulated, gloomy thinking in the intelligence, as my major ego.
An antinomian theorem of behaviorism, in all of my thinkings.
It's what we call "The Inversion Impulse."

#8 BadAstronaut

BadAstronaut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 10:30 AM

Warning: Warpig is very good.  Beat the living fuzzy bunny out of me last night in a pub.  Still feeling it today :lol:

#9 Deu

Deu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationWhite Base

Posted November 29 2012 - 10:37 AM

I'll stop by later tonight. Gonna need some B classes :3

Posted Image

#10 Skylead

Skylead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationSpace Colonies

Posted November 29 2012 - 11:08 AM

Add me Warpig, not sure how much time I will have to play today, but fun matches are always welcome.

#11 Arukemos

Arukemos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 11:14 AM

Add me too. I may not be able to play tonight but if this becomes a regular game I would love to be able to play with a semi-consistent group of people.

I use the one that goes pew pew pew bang bang woooooosh!

#12 WarPig

WarPig

Mech Assimilations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationOneida, NY

Posted November 29 2012 - 11:16 AM

I am gonna be putting this together I will do my best to add ppl who ask ... BUT PLZ Take it upon yourselves guys add me ingame and I will get things rolling around 7pm EST and Go for as long as I got pilots to put in matches!!

ALL WELCOME PLZ ADD ME LETS HAVE SOME FUN GUYS Im gonna Video you all rockin out Hawken !
Posted Image

#13 BuDeKai

BuDeKai

Some Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 12:26 PM

ill be there.

Posted Image

ive started streaming. the quality is fuzzy bunny but id appreciate any support
http://www.twitch.tv/budekai
also be sure to tune into The COCKPIT Hawken show! ---> http://community.pla...astshow-121212/

#14 TemperWolf

TemperWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted November 29 2012 - 12:30 PM

What's the game types anyway_ These maps are way too small for team games and I utterly HATE them, I perfer death matches. If we aren't doing Death Matches then I might as well not come.

#15 WarPig

WarPig

Mech Assimilations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationOneida, NY

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:02 PM

I was planning on Team DM .. there is no set teams just getting people on populated rooms and able to play / chat and have fun .

None of the stats matter.. not that they do really anyway but the fuzzy bunny is gonna be reset so mine as well have fun with the community and play some populated games !!

Please Keep adding me up ingame guys if you want in !
Posted Image

#16 Conquistador

Conquistador

Holy Roman Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationAt the back of the North Wind

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:11 PM

I like how this solution totally circumvents the matchmaker, which the devs really wanted us to test for cb3. As such, while it's a good workaround, it only contributes to player attrition factors in the "matchmaking is broken I refuse to use it" sense.

Oh well. Guess player attrition data will be all they'll get from us testers this round of beta. It's a sad state of affairs, at any rate.

Clarification: I'm not trying to discourage the purpose of this thread. I'm just saying it reinforces the idea that matchmaker is too broken to test properly.  Maybe it is.

Edited by Conquistador, November 29 2012 - 01:13 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Skylead

Skylead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationSpace Colonies

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:36 PM

I think coming to the conclusion that matchmaking isn't working properly is testing. That we are resorting to mass invite chains shows there is a fundamental flaw in how matchmaking is choosing our games and opponents.

#18 WarPig

WarPig

Mech Assimilations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationOneida, NY

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:43 PM

View PostConquistador, on November 29 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

I like how this solution totally circumvents the matchmaker, which the devs really wanted us to test for cb3. As such, while it's a good workaround, it only contributes to player attrition factors in the "matchmaking is broken I refuse to use it" sense.

Oh well. Guess player attrition data will be all they'll get from us testers this round of beta. It's a sad state of affairs, at any rate.

Clarification: I'm not trying to discourage the purpose of this thread. I'm just saying it reinforces the idea that matchmaker is too broken to test properly.  Maybe it is.

Yea something like that , but the intended purpose was more so to give everyone a chance to get together and play while I handle the work of it.

this many days in if they dont have enough info on how matchmaking is working we got bigger issues come 12/12/12...
Posted Image

#19 Conquistador

Conquistador

Holy Roman Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationAt the back of the North Wind

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:45 PM

View PostSkylead, on November 29 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

I think coming to the conclusion that matchmaking isn't working properly is testing. That we are resorting to mass invite chains shows there is a fundamental flaw in how matchmaking is choosing our games and opponents.
you're effectively replacing the in-game matchmaker with a human matchmaker. Just like arranging marriages in ancient china! As opposed to using a dating service website. But I digress.
Posted Image

#20 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted November 29 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostConquistador, on November 29 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

I think that data that show people are so fed up with the matchmaker that they actively try to circumvent it is valuable in of itself.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users