HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Match ends, get kicked to garage, can't join another game

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Kiyobi

Kiyobi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:10 AM

Whenever a round ends, I get kicked back to the garage screen. When I try to join another match, nothing happens and I just go back to my garage.

I suspect that this is because I'm still technically connected to my previous game_ If I leave the game on my own at the results screen when the round is over, I'm able to join another game. I also think this is the case because in one instance, I was hearing someone's mic while I was in the garage.

Kinda sucks, since I had a good round with a communicating mate in a TDM, but them's the breaks.

#2 Sotanaht

Sotanaht

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 04:41 AM

Same thing is happening to me, and apparently a lot of people.  After being kicked back to the garage, I was still able to communicate on voice chat with the people from my previous game, who confirmed having the same issue.

#3 Blastcaps

Blastcaps

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 04:44 AM

getting same though when going back to match type selection it's then I get either "connection refused" "player is on a server already" seems to have happened after I got a rocketeer as well as the default rookie assualt.

#4 CommandoMan9000

CommandoMan9000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 04:56 AM

try turning the game client off, than reboot it

temporary fix

#5 Tzukasa

Tzukasa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:08 AM

Happens to me too I have to close the game completely and log back in.. Sometimes that doesn't even fix it.. Please meteor resolve this asap! Its the number one issue with the game atvm. That and xp not applying.

#6 killf4ce

killf4ce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:15 AM

yep this was also happening in the closed beta so they are aware of it....

#7 Fantus_Longhorn

Fantus_Longhorn

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, UK

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:16 AM

I'm getting the same. Closing the game and launcher seems to be the most reliable way to get it working again.

Posted Image

Hawken EMP Youtube Channel ~ Watch Previous Episodes Here

And unto us a clan is born...

"May all our assists be critical and all our kills be stolen. Amen"

#8 Jonathan_Strange

Jonathan_Strange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:14 AM

I think I have the same thing here. Match ends, it gets ready to load the next match, says getting the server ready then I'm bumped to the garage. Sometimes can get into a new match, other times I have to restart the client. The getting bumped out of the que happens each time, the need to restart the client seems random so far...

#9 aigon666

aigon666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:14 AM

Same here, but only get that error one time.

#10 Kitohru

Kitohru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:40 AM

Yep, this seems to be a recurring issue, and hearing people from the match just played, confirms that we are still connected to the server after returning(more accurately bumped) to the garage screen.

#11 Nukerock

Nukerock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:21 AM

Same problem

#12 Unholy_Champion

Unholy_Champion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:41 AM

Happened to me too.

#13 SaberTruth

SaberTruth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:44 AM

I have even tried restarting my PC, still keeps saying that I can not connect to host every time I try to join a match.

#14 DM30

DM30

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationCanada, Eh_

Posted December 13 2012 - 08:50 AM

I can confirm the same thing happening to me, although no one in that match was using heasets so I can't confirm on still being able to talk to other players. Got bumped back to the Garage, and then all attempts to join other matches resulted in "connection refused: Player is already on another server."

#15 Deadmaull

Deadmaull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 08:50 AM

still happening to me

#16 killf4ce

killf4ce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted January 10 2013 - 12:40 PM

what cards are people using_ i only ask as i recently played on my laptop which has an old nvidia card and x86 windows w7 without the problem at all - back to my DT which has an amd card and is x64 w7 and the problem persists (with or without radeon pro/sweetfx/msi afterburner running)

just wondering if it might be an x86/64 or amd issue_

am tempted to do a windows reinstall just  to see if its ok or not on a fresh install...

#17 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted January 11 2013 - 12:58 PM

Today this has happened to me too. Kicked off to the garage whilst the server was preparing a new match and keeping an eternal sync. Had to manually crash the game client.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#18 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted January 11 2013 - 02:18 PM

Now it's happening to me 2 of 3 games. Always the same: after a match and whilst the server is preparing the next one.. Hope this helps.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#19 AC3OF5P4D3S

AC3OF5P4D3S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted January 15 2013 - 07:42 PM

Wow this has been going on for awhile now and still no fix. I have to exit the client after every match. I haven't been able to play back to back matches one time yet. Nothing scares away new players more then a broken game that has to be reset after each match.

#20 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted January 15 2013 - 08:10 PM

@AC3OF5P4D3S

Have you modified your ini files_  I had modified mine and H0bo posted in my other thread (general area) that he had the issue too when he had modified his also.  I have since reverted back to factory ini's and I have not experienced the issue near as often.

Its a bug, these things take time to find let alone figure out how to fix it without impacting others.
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users