HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Match ends, get kicked to garage, can't join another game

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 killf4ce

killf4ce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted January 16 2013 - 02:50 AM

yeah - patience padwan! i went to the toilet then came back to find myself in a lobby for a new match instead of kicked to garage last night which was a first so its gone from 100% every time to not every time now, not got modded ini's but am using rad pro & sweetfx, sometimes i have to exit that and restart it too but thats only abt 10% of the time - as SS396 says, its a bug and things take time - thats what beta is all about badboy! even with this bug this game is killer so its not really bothering me any more, just got used to it - will make it all the better when its eventually fixed!

happy shooting peeps!

#22 Jaquio

Jaquio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCoastal Carolina

Posted January 17 2013 - 02:22 PM

This happens to me every round now, countdown to next round ends, I get booted back to the garage. Don't know about hearing people ingame, as I have the ingame voice comms turned off to prevent the mouthbreathing scum who have open mic on from bothering me.

I've verified my game files, reinstalled, and sacraficed a goat to appease the Omnissiah, but with no luck.

Edited by Jaquio, January 17 2013 - 02:37 PM.

#23 killf4ce

killf4ce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted January 18 2013 - 02:05 AM

LOL - but then you miss out on hearing noobs franticly mashing all the keys at once whilst getting gloriously killed! :D

#24 Jaquio

Jaquio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCoastal Carolina

Posted January 18 2013 - 06:28 AM

View Postkillf4ce, on January 18 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

LOL - but then you miss out on hearing noobs franticly mashing all the keys at once whilst getting gloriously killed! :D

That's what TS and the BSB stream is for. :wub:

#25 Surtsey

Surtsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 09 2013 - 08:30 AM

I, too, encounter this bug 100% of the time. At the end of a match, I cannot load the next round (kicked to Garage precisely when the next map should be loading).

I have not modified any game files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users