HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Your Real-Life Occupation

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 LordofNosgoth

LordofNosgoth

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted January 07 2013 - 04:24 AM

Tier 2 Technical Support Technician, Samsung Laptops, Galaxy Tabs and Printers (Consumer side).

Part-time hardware consultant.

Professional PC building. I build PC's on a per customer basis. I average a little over 100 PC's during a slow year.
- Sadly, this means my house is filled with racks of spare parts, old computers and tons of parts boxes.
- I bench test and evaluate the parts of every PC I build so none of my customers get bad parts. Every PC I do has a 2yr warranty and in 5 years, not a single one has ever required any kind of service. I obviously take great pride in this. I know my hardware.

Free-lance 3D Designer.
"There is no true genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results; that is the definition of insanity." - Albert Einstein
"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." General George Patton
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
"Only two things are infinite: The universe and stupidity... and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users