HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Ponies_

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#121 MechMechanic

MechMechanic

(MechMechanic)

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:15 AM

Of course,

But you see BIG BAD ROBOTS BEATS PONIES any day...: P

And I prefer to see a HOT TOPIC on the list like ROBOTS, Mechs, cyborgs than making propaganda to Hannah's Barbera's trend...

Just sayin' ( If you want me to stop, simply stop replying)

*leaves the Cantina*

Found a thread about mechs...

Edited by MechMechanic, September 30 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#122 Memo_The_Rat

Memo_The_Rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLaff at it

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hasbro. I think Hanna-Barbera is owned by Warner Brothers now.
Posted Image

#123 smokeydops

smokeydops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hello.

I, an anonymous user, would like to come in and pitch my support for bronies and say that I very much love ponies. Stay strong & stay present, my friends.

#124 MechMechanic

MechMechanic

(MechMechanic)

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostMemo_The_Rat, on September 30 2012 - 07:22 AM, said:

Hasbro. I think Hanna-Barbera is owned by Warner Brothers now.

True.

"Ted Turner purchased HB, then his company merged with Warner Brothers who owned Cartoon Network. They're all essentially the same entity now, although Turner's holdings in Wb are no longer what they once where"

Source:

http://answers.yahoo...28035012AAcGn4G

Edited by MechMechanic, September 30 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#125 Ganelon

Ganelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:38 AM

View PostMemo_The_Rat, on September 30 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

Top comment:

Dear bronies, A little advice: If you want people to respect you, then calm down. The 3 main reason people get mad at you is because of your constant spammin of mlp where it doesn't belong, calling everyone who doesn't like the show haters or ignorant, and your major persecution complex. No matter what you like whether it's mlp or anything else you should always expect to find people (especially on the internet) who hate you just for liking it. You CAN'T change other people minds, only they can

Forgot to add this, You know you guys kinda screwed yourselves with the whole "brony and proud" stuff right_ If you just watch the show and not make such a big deal about being a grown man/teen watching it then no one but hardcore trolls would care. I still love PowerpuffGirls but do I care what someone thinks. No. Know how I'd react to ppg hate on the internet_ By not responding at all. No countertrolling/hate comments or condescending BS like "love & tolerance." You don't like it, oh well.

IIntel i7-3820 3.6GHzI8GB DDR3INvidia GeForce GTX 670IAsus AsRock 79 Extreme 3IWestern Digital Caviar Green 1.5TBI

#126 Memo_The_Rat

Memo_The_Rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLaff at it

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:48 AM

Ohai! I wondered where ya wandered off to.
Posted Image

#127 Sesambrot

Sesambrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted September 30 2012 - 07:51 AM

I don't care what anyone else says, here's some ponies I drew myself:
Posted Image

BTW, anyone seen this yet_
...and on that note FoE anyone_ ^^

Edited by Sesambrot, September 30 2012 - 07:57 AM.

Posted Image

#128 Memo_The_Rat

Memo_The_Rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLaff at it

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:00 AM

This can only end in tears of joy.
Posted Image

#129 Sesambrot

Sesambrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:05 AM

Don't tell me you in particular hadn't seen that one yet... ;)
Posted Image

#130 Memo_The_Rat

Memo_The_Rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLaff at it

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:09 AM

Had, just hadn't paid it much attention. I thought it was more of a 'Hey, this is a good idea' than, say, a 'We're working on this now!' kinda thing.
Posted Image

#131 Sesambrot

Sesambrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:18 AM

You see, actually I am considering applying as a leveldesigner, after all I have a bit of experience in that regard, not exactly with the G.E.C.K but learning new tools is part of the "job" right_ ^^
I have no idea what state they're in though, might be they're in conceptstage atm and as far as I can tell it can be quite a big step from concept to actual development, it is an interesting project though!

Edited by Sesambrot, September 30 2012 - 08:20 AM.

Posted Image

#132 Memo_The_Rat

Memo_The_Rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLaff at it

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:21 AM

Ha! I'd help with that if there were anything worthwhile I could do. I don't suppose they have a position for getting in the way and irritating everyone_
Posted Image

#133 Sesambrot

Sesambrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:27 AM

Wait, that's perfect, you should apply as a tester! :P
Posted Image

#134 Memo_The_Rat

Memo_The_Rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLaff at it

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:35 AM

testers are full apparently.
Posted Image

#135 FatNinjaWalrus

FatNinjaWalrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Locationbehind slenderman

Posted September 30 2012 - 10:04 AM

multiposting cause the quote boxes are limited on this forum. how sad. quote boxes are my best friends during stuff like this

View PostMechMechanic, on September 30 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

Oh but oh well, the well known "troll" forced you to write a tirade.
cute, but that wasn't a tirade, it was an explanation for someone who asked, and wasn't even directed to you. please put the effort into paying attention when you read my posts, and don't assume everything is about you.

i'll ignore the rest of that post of yours because you just argued against a nonexistent argument, seeing as how it was a simple statement meant for someone else entirely.

You forget that others has the same right of writing down what this 4chan meme is about.
i never forget that, and i respect your right to remind us of our origins. but that is what they are. origins. it doesn't mean that the entire fanbase are fourchan trolls. by your same logic, every german is a natzi (spelled incorrectly because it makes more sense than 'fuzzy bunny') because germans were once natzis_

I don't justify myself.
you should try it sometime, it might make you worth listening to. justification is the basis of argument. because you have no justification, you have no valid argument. observe.

i live on the moon right now.

i don't have to justify that. therefore, i must be correct.

Wrong, there's nothing to be discussed here
so, the 4th of deviantart that are bronies and the massive amounts of music on youtube just suddenly ceased to exist_ wow... i wish someone had told me.

Edited by FatNinjaWalrus, September 30 2012 - 11:31 AM.

Posted Image

#136 FatNinjaWalrus

FatNinjaWalrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 10:06 AM

Posted Image

i honestly didn't like this one. hm i seem to recall you thinking everyone would like them all

You don't need to understand it because you already understood it with all those trends like Break Dance, Dubstep, Rap, Punk, etc, etc_
nup. i didn't understand dubstep until i listened to enough that i found some that i appreciated. experience is the primary basis for learning

You can do that with every single item, show or novel written by every single writer.
this is transparently false, because you don't like everything you see. you don't like every book you read, you don't follow every show you happen to stumble across. are you even trying_

.am I doing it right....
well, i'll give you credit for trying, i suppose

View PostMechMechanic, on September 30 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

View PostGUEST, on September 30 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

"Hawken Forums > Cantina > Off-Topic"

You alone defeated your argument. Read again the first line. IT SAYS "HAWKEN", see_
xD

yes, but the 'off topic' designation following means that you talk about non-hawken related things

i changed my mind, you can't be trying

I'm being, frank, direct and blunt without insulting you.
oh really_

infantile

idiocy

imbecility and sterile stupidity

worthless

stupidity

toddler the rest of your lives

You have to be careful when you pick up your words.

i could not have put it better myself, sir.
Posted Image

#137 FatNinjaWalrus

FatNinjaWalrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 10:09 AM

Why I have to emulate every thread in ever forum_ Why should I need to spread Hanna's barbera's work in every corner.
we aren't spreading it. we've kept it contained to this thread so far, which you should actually jumping for joy for, considering in most forums ponies are in almost every thread as reaction faces.

I don't need to lecture on this.
says the guy who's written pages
and pages
and pages
of why we're awful people

You will thank me later on in your life. Right now you are just reacting. Beside I'm being nice. You don't want to see me being rude. Believe me.

OH NOES GUYS LOOK OUT

Posted Image

View PostGUEST, on September 30 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

This thread is legitimately placed and for the purpose of discussing a common interest.

Yes an interest that leads you nowhere.
then that is our choice to go nowhere, and you may forge ahead through the jungle of interwebs like the brave explorer you undoubtedly are.

I have a coherent argument.
whoa, can i see it_

View PostMemo_The_Rat, on September 30 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Mwahaha!! I like this guy.
Posted Image
ikr he's gonna be so much fun!

And I wonder who is the rude individual in here.

infantile

idiocy

worthless

stupidity

Posted Image

#138 FatNinjaWalrus

FatNinjaWalrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 10:12 AM

You are free to walk away and ignore my posts.
AH YES. ATTENTION EVERYONE. IF YOU WOULD DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SCREEN FOR A MOMENT, HERE WE SEE HYPOCRACY AT ITS PUREST FORM.
you insist that we may walk away and ignore your posts, yet you refuse to walk away and ignore ours. the irony is palpable. i literally cracked up laughing when i read this line.

I never repeat ideas.
xD

And I remind you, but who is the one being rude here_

Posted Image

infantile

idiocy

worthless

stupidity

Anyway, I'm not convincing you of anything. I'm stating an opinion and supporting it with logic. You are free to do the same.
oh didn't you tell yourself_ no we're not. if we were, you wouldn't be carrying on this hilarious argument for pages and pages now.

But hey, I'm the troll right_
*looks at all of the above*
let me think. hmmmmmmyup

View PostBeauChaotica, on September 30 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

MechMechanic, you're clearly a very intelligent guy and your posts are extremely eloquent (though I feel English is not your native language, you have mastered it more than many native speakers ever will.)
LOL

let me remind you that using big words does not make someone intelligent, especially if they only use them for antagonistic purposes. the proper application of knowledge is more powerful than improper application, and intelligence is often measured by how you apply your knowledge, not how much knowledge you accrue.. i.e. he's not using his great powers for great responsibility

Thing is...you're not going to change these guys. Nor should they have to, in all honesty. I happen to agree with you that there's really not a lot of value to be discussed here, but I would defend their right to kibitz about it to the end of the Earth.

Plus...yeah...it is in fact the Off-Topic forum, so there's not even a valid argument to say that this thread has been somehow misplaced.

The juxtaposition of the hulking, brutalist silhouette of some 20-ton nightmare in the background and the rounded lines of the ponies is obviously quite a sight, but perhaps it just stands testament to the diversity of interests that humans can have.

Maybe Meteor will add customisable decals and y'all can paint ponies on your cockpit. That'd be rad. <-------- THIS
not kidding, you are the most fantastic neutral person i've ever met. +1000 internets

okay memo and sesambrot, please continue. sorry for the interruption. ;)

Edited by FatNinjaWalrus, September 30 2012 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image

#139 Larkie

Larkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:50 PM

Well... my favorite is rainbow dash or pinkie pie!

anyone collect the cards_

We are riders on a mission, action kids in play position!  Rocket Power!

#140 Sesambrot

Sesambrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted October 01 2012 - 02:01 AM

Cards_
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users