HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Devil Dawgz Gaming Community Recruiting Members

Clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheDeathWish

TheDeathWish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in canada

Posted February 03 2013 - 04:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

I would like to begin and invite players to join the Devil Dawgz Gaming Community. We are a relaxed group of gamer's who like to game out and have fun and not focused on stats or what you have. We are about Fun only and looking for people who would like to be apart of a growing community and welcome all to apply or seek us out.

A Little about us is that we are a group that originally created a clan in World Of Tanks and merged with another clan and got a taste for clan wars and found that it takes to much time and like having another job to keep up with it and well we left that group and reformed under Devil Dawgz in Jan 2013 to create a place where people can game out and have fun with no drama and stress as our belief is that gaming is meant to be fun and we want to keep it that way. Not saying we are not gonna take part in Tournaments and such just not our goal. We can be competitive.

And now what we are looking for, as we are a mature group so are hoping to keep ages 18+ but not opposed to younger members but teamspeak access will be limited. We use Teamspeak and have a website http://devildawgz.co. we dont require you be on at all times but ask you come on once and while and well if you are even just a casual gamer or a all the time gamer we are the place for you and welcome to apply.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and wish you all the best of luck and have fun. See you in battle.

TheDeathWish
Devil Dawgz Founder
Posted Image

#2 Newbiestyle

Newbiestyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 03 2013 - 11:03 PM

A new player to hawken here, been playing for around 2 days and managed to get my k/d ratio into the positive :D rly liking the game and would like to join a community for casual playing and perhaps for tournaments too...now 27 yrs old and still going strong! :D

#3 TheDeathWish

TheDeathWish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted February 04 2013 - 05:51 AM

sent you msg
Posted Image

#4 Kaivex

Kaivex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted February 04 2013 - 06:37 PM

Sounds fun. I've been getting into Hawken again since I left after closed beta. Is it alright if I ask you a few questions about Devil Dawgs like over PM_

#5 TheDeathWish

TheDeathWish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostKaivex, on February 04 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Sounds fun. I've been getting into Hawken again since I left after closed beta. Is it alright if I ask you a few questions about Devil Dawgs like over PM_

yeah sure
Posted Image

#6 Teknoman_Rapier

Teknoman_Rapier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSanta Clara, CA

Posted March 01 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hello-

I am looking to join one of these groups.  I saw that you were accepting new members and would like to know how to get involved.

Do I need to bring my Kilt_ :)

Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks.

#7 Zeolite

Zeolite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted March 07 2013 - 08:59 AM

I would like to try out too

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan