HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Scout tips and tricks

Beta Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LongPham

LongPham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted March 23 2013 - 12:08 AM

Started playing hawken about a month ago. The game has been really fun and enjoyable. I have been playing Scout for a couple of weeks now. I been trying to find and tips and tricks to optimize playing the Scout. If anyone can add to the thread. Here are my thoughts on the scout. I am by all means not even close to mastering it.

1. CQC for the scout is a must. All the weapons on the scout does heavy damage up close. Get As close as possible. Face to face Would be idea. Keep moving!!!  The moment u stay still. Your done. In team play. Never charge into battle head on. Your not made to do that. Instead try to flank them and pick off the lone stragglers.
2. I optimize my Scout for mobility and defense. With focus on fuel regen, walk speed,acceleration, and repair start up time.
3. I tried many different items. But the best combinations for me is detonator and and repair charge. I charge into battle with a detonator and then fire both weapons. dodge and shoot Again. I then escape the battle  and use the repair charge

#2 Kriminaal

Kriminaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted March 23 2013 - 01:01 AM

Now listen up, ere's what ya gotta do. Get into the enemy base by zig-zagging through the base turrets, heal up. Then pwn noobs when they spawn! They'll have no idea what's going on! If yer really zig-zaggy, you can get up top to their battlements and then shoot them when they try to leave the base, it's hilarious watching them spin around, "Whazzat"!_!

As for tactics, they change depending on what game mode you are playing. When you hit 25 and get to be a heat scout, your utility belt of tactics gets even bigger.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users