HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

low smoke fps "fix_"

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 jnnar

jnnar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted March 27 2013 - 07:18 AM

View PostTheLostVikings, on March 27 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

View Postjnnar, on March 27 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

i didn't really checked the ini changes, just backupped the old one and changed with the downloaded one. The results seems to be quite good, the visual is much more clear and i can see the mechs a little bit earlier. I'm installing fraps so i can tell about the fps...

sorry for the english i'm from italy

You don't need to install anything to check fps. While ingame hit the F5 key, then type "stat fps" without the "s, and hit F5 again to hide the console.

Repeat the above to hide the fps counter when you don't want it anymore.
thanks, i didn't know! The fps are quite good, always between 40 and 60 in both resolution i've tried: 1600 and 1378. (I've a notebook with gt650m)
P.S. i think that we play at the same hours, i always see you!

#22 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted May 09 2013 - 10:11 PM

This was the first thing I checked once downloading the patch - the INIs look a little different this time round but the two values in question don't seem to have been changed at all unfortunately, other than some ambiguous 'programmers notes' after them.

#23 Jintonic

Jintonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted May 09 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostAims, on May 09 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

This was the first thing I checked once downloading the patch - the INIs look a little different this time round but the two values in question don't seem to have been changed at all unfortunately, other than some ambiguous 'programmers notes' after them.
i noticed difference in flying tow visuals,  so they did work on the core of this problem :)

#24 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted May 10 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostJintonic, on May 09 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

i noticed difference in flying tow visuals,  so they did work on the core of this problem :)

Oh really_ I edited the files before even playing - how do hellfires feel now_

#25 Jintonic

Jintonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted May 10 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostAims, on May 10 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

View PostJintonic, on May 09 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

Oh really_ I edited the files before even playing - how do hellfires feel now_
, on second look maybe it was the lightning  on facility, i`m not sure anymore, looked brighter at first now i dont see any difference :mellow:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users