HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Anyone else growing to hate this game_

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#201 Daronicus

Daronicus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted June 30 2013 - 04:48 PM

View Postvalid8, on June 30 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

So about a month has past since my last post and about a month and half since I last played Hawken...just jumped into a  tdm server an hour ago...I don't know if it's just me but I'm almost 100% positive there we're more servers a month ago, now there's only about 4 tdm servers on UK and needless to say fuzzy bunny hasn't changed in these last weeks, after half I just had 2 quit cause of frustration...

Just a note about servers:  they are spun-up as needed, so as more players join in, more servers will appear in the browser.  The reason why there might be so many fewer appearing in the browser is that they recently got rid of the Facility test servers (of which there were three for every game mode, I think), and those showed up even if they were empty.  The server list might appear a little more empty, but I haven't noticed a dramatic change in player base one way or the other (though I play on US East).

#202 cH_aos

cH_aos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAndromeda

Posted June 30 2013 - 05:07 PM

Still enjoying the game, however the lack of update news is a bit disheartening, would be nice to have a patch preview, even if its a month away it gives us something to look forward to.

Recently picked up Last of us, its good but I will always need my MP frag fix =P

Edited by cH_aos, June 30 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#203 Pirits

Pirits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • LocationMobile, Alabama (USA)

Posted June 30 2013 - 05:24 PM

Response to title: nope.

I don't hate anything or anyone, other than that fuzzy-bunny that fuzzed up my life, I'd like to *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE( and in short this beep should last for about a minute or two )P*.

And then that one fuzzer and I'm guessing his friend whom stole my first Kawasaki Ninja the Sunday night before a spring break was over, I'd like to find them both and *see previous beep for further details*.

Edited by Pirits, June 30 2013 - 05:32 PM.

"What am I doing on top of this Sentium owned spire at a place we call Origin_ Hard-core parkour_ NO, I'm being a derpy chimera. OH! I can see my house from here."
​On a separate note - "Cover me, I'm commentating."
Spoiler

#204 Brave_Sir_Robin

Brave_Sir_Robin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationNearby the model of Camelot

Posted June 30 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostPirits, on June 30 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

I don't hate anything or anyone, other than that fuzzy-bunny that fuzzed up my life, I'd like to *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE( and in short this beep should last for about a minuet or two )P*. (emphasis added)

So how long is this minuet you've got us now dancing to_ My legs are tired and I want to eat at the buffet line before they close.

Posted Image

Need some advice on your next Mech_ Check out this thread!

#205 Pirits

Pirits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • LocationMobile, Alabama (USA)

Posted June 30 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostBrave_Sir_Robin, on June 30 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

I don't hate anything or anyone, other than that fuzzy-bunny that fuzzed up my life, I'd like to *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE( and in short this beep should last for about a minuet or two )P*. (emphasis added)

So how long is this minuet you've got us now dancing to_ My legs are tired and I want to eat at the buffet line before they close.

You can stop dancing when-ever you'd like to, brave sir robin.

And remember private message me if you want to *BEEP*.
"What am I doing on top of this Sentium owned spire at a place we call Origin_ Hard-core parkour_ NO, I'm being a derpy chimera. OH! I can see my house from here."
​On a separate note - "Cover me, I'm commentating."
Spoiler

#206 Xuande

Xuande

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationShai Hulud

Posted June 30 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostcH_aos, on June 30 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Still enjoying the game, however the lack of update news is a bit disheartening, would be nice to have a patch preview, even if its a month away it gives us something to look forward to.

Recently picked up Last of us, its good but I will always need my MP frag fix =P

This right here. Give us at least something to think about at the very least. (also currently playing The Last of Us.)

I picked up Hawken twice in the last two months and played less than 20 minutes both times. After 6 months with this game it's gotten pretty stale for me. In that time-frame it just seems we've traded one set of problems for another.
Ol' Betsy || CR-T Recruit   Jethro || Raider
Jim Bob || Beserker    Big Bertha || Brawler
Bubba || Bruiser            Billy-Bob || Technician
Bobby-Joe || Reaper
My name is pronounced (Shuahn-duuh) not (Juan-dee).

#207 TheVulong

TheVulong

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted June 30 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostBrave_Sir_Robin, on June 30 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

You're a shark. Sharks don't have legs and don't eat in buffets. So why bother_

Or you're a street shark_ :lol:

Edited by TheVulong, June 30 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Posted Image

#208 angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts
Posted June 30 2013 - 06:17 PM

if u can't beat t hem, be them. and when you are them, be something else, until someone else beats you with another, then you be them, and when that happens and you are bored, change up, and the roation goes round and round.

losing sucks, and losing constantly makes u wanna quit.

hence the reason i still play hawken.  cause im a winner.   a sore winner.
    --[font=arial, sans-serif](◕_◕)    [/font]
Posted Image

#209 Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Rawr

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 30 2013 - 06:49 PM

This thread is pretty old. Can we let it die_ lol

Posted Image

#210 angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts
Posted June 30 2013 - 07:56 PM

luckily, in hawken, when u get owned by an awesome class, you have the luxury to be exactly like them, and own just like them.  and if you fail to own like them, u realize it's ur own weakness (meaning u are a bad player), and that'll motivate to be a better player. and wen u are a better player, you'll be able to simulate him, and own just like him.

LEARN TO COPY PEOPLE, if you fail to create ur own strain of devastation, follow them, and learn from them. and then branch off, and create ur own strain. like me.

Edited by angryhampster, June 30 2013 - 07:57 PM.

Posted Image

#211 Tsyklon

Tsyklon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted June 30 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postangryhampster, on June 30 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

LEARN TO COPY PEOPLE.
POPPYCOCK.

I learned how to hunt down and decimate any and all A-classes with nothing but a CRT all on my lonesome!

Basically, I was getting sick and tired of watching stat-padding A-class clowns. So I developed tactics to eliminate the disease that plagues this fair earth. I've had surprising amounts of success with Brawlers, Raiders, and Recruits when surgically removing these tumors.

Nothing makes me happier than making a Scout-only player ragequit. It's like liquid cocaine.
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but nukes will always kill you.

#212 angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts
Posted June 30 2013 - 09:33 PM

my CRT also melts class A's..

but all my videos on the twitch tv all dissappeared_
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic