HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

K-2 ( RED FOX )

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 03:04 AM

K-2

EMBLEM:
RED FOX

Website to join our clan.
http://k-2redfox.webs.com/

If you are having trouble accessing this, please switch to mozilla firefox, or internet explorer to access.

ALLIANCES
Wolf's Reign

SWORN ENEMIES
Dirt Nap Gaming

Other games we have registered a clan for.

Crysis 3. Registered clan name: K-2 ( RED FOX )

We are now recruiting almost any player that wishes to join. We will be a fun and friendly group, patient and kind to members. As we learn, we will teach you. We are obviously looking to build elite units with headsets etc for full on tactical game play. But we are also recruiting part timers and people that just want to enjoy blowing stuff up.

We will provide full support for all members.

For other clans....
We are open to alliances. Please contact us now to discuss alliance options....

Except for you guys up there in  Dirt Nap Gaming clan. going on how "your in with the makers of the game" and "you always try and get good stuff for your clan"  I mean you guys are complete bell ends. What kind of people go on like "the guy in the green hoodie in that video, thats me" ...well if you get everything first etc mr bell end nobsicle...why is it that at the bottom of this page we have the estimated system requirements, plus talks on other aspects of the game, that you don't have yet___ thats right, you saw it here first, and im going to copy and paste this little piece onto your wall so we can start this beef off. We'll catch you on the flip side!!!!

HISTORY:

In the year 2153 the military of the world we called Earth, put together a plan to come up with a final answer to insure world peace. They formed a secretive think tank code named T.A.P ( Tactical Annihilation Plans )They were given unconditional funding hidden in black op's slush funds and supported by deep military operations.

They were running experiments that included melding bionics to animals, putting computer chips in the brains of chimpanzee's, and placing animals into life support systems to see if they could live a life time in such conditions. However in one laboratory known only as k-2 there were more sinister experiments going on. Top mlitary personnel, the elite soldiers of the worlds best units...SAS, SEALS, COMMANDO's were quietly gathered, hand picked, and flown to K-2 hidden beneath the dirt and rock of the Himalayan mountains.
Men were stripped bare, dosed up on concoctions of drugs and nanites, and locked into giant steel machines of death.

They were then formed into units and made to battle each other to the death. Out of 20 units, only 1 came out alive. Code named RED FOX, this unit was all that survived of that bloody 5 day war.

RED FOX was ordered straight into action. A biologic missile crysis was escalating in the African plains and RED FOX was sent in. They leveled the area to the ground, massacring all threats, and were pulling back to the extraction zone. However unknown to the military, buried deep under the complex an insurgent sat with a bomb, and when the world above went silent, he pushed the button. RED FOX and everything else around within a 20 mile radius went up in a cloud of toxic vapor and flame. RED FOX was never seen alive again.

T.A.P, K-2, and RED FOX was hailed a disaster by those running it. It was quickly buried deep in the black files, with all traces of the experiments, the facilities, and the men and machines involved, completely destroyed.

Now, RED FOX is back, we don't know how they survived, what they want, or how they even came to be on this planet. But one thing is certain....They are here and they are to be taken out with extreme prejudice.

Minimum Requirements (Estimated)

[re 2.4 GHz or faster, or a Quad Core 2 GHz or faster
CPU with IGP: Dual core 2.8 GHz or faster second gen Intel or AMDQuad core 2.5 GHz or faster second gen Intel or AMD
RAM (Memory): 3 Gigs or more
Hard Drive space: As much as needed to install the game (game still in development)
Graphics Card: Most 3D cards paired with a good CPU should be able to run the game; with Windows Vista and Windows7 requirements, a 3D capable GPU is REQUIRED.
Intel: Any second generation card should be able to run it on the LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS
  • Intel CPU i5 series with IGP
  • Intel CPU i3 series with IGP
  • AMD/ATI Radeon series 6550 or better with 256 MB ram
  • Nvidia 450 or better
Culled from an official Hawken forum post (note that the poster is not a moderator).
While you could run it on a lower card, with the latest updates to the UDK engine there is no guarantee. A good test is to see if you can run the tribes beta. If that works at a decent frame rate, you *should* be okay.

Other useful links.

Same source talks of weapons in game.
http://www.ign.com/w...objectid=103021

Same source again, discussing the skill tree in game and possible setups.
http://www.ign.com/w...objectid=103021

We have no idea if these are accurate, but we would assume they are not far off the mark.

Attached Thumbnails

• 5551cb9864a64b73d8d00c707ea70d7c.jpg

#2 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest midlands brmingham

Posted September 19 2012 - 01:54 PM

hay my friend im hear to join so what do i need to about the clan ranking squads and stuff

#3 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hey mate good to have you on board. Im still trying to find out minimum specs for computers to run the game and stuff like that.
I don't know how its all going to work but im thinking that those that want to be casual players can just help bulk up the numbers whenever they are on, and obviously those that show good skill will be placed into squads ( men per squad to be decided ) but I would imagine sort of tactical teams of 5 or 10. I also don't know if the game will be divided into areas or zones or whatever but we will try to take and hold one if this is the case. Either way, rather then full on frontal assault, we will look at having a mix of heavy powerful mechs, as well as lighter quicker mechs for quick hit and run deployments. I personally am going to buy a headset so that in battle I can command troops, but if you don't have one and can't afford one, that should be ok too.

If you can help pull new players into our clan, then obviously you would be the perfect first choice for a good rank straight away so please do what you can to pull others in.

#4 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 02:24 PM

i have a headset turtle beach x12s and i will do my best to get as meny people as i can and im more in to the heavy mechs the big badass that people can get support from

#5 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 03:41 PM

Dr-Death                                          Red Fox King

Beginner                                           Kub
Novice                                               Brown Fox

Medium skilled                                  Black Fox
Team leaders                                   Black Fox commander

Elite                                                   Grey Fox      
Elite team Commander                      Silver Fox

2nd in Charge                                   Red Fox

#6 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 04:42 PM

Please go here http://k-2redfox.webs.com/ and sign up. It is our official clan page.

#7 Kawiguy

Kawiguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada (the best country)

Posted September 19 2012 - 06:50 PM

So what region are you guys_
I'm interested in joining and I'm in North America.
Also do you guys play any other games_

e-mail: Roach3s@hotmail.com

#8 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:03 PM

hey mate...you can join us no matter what region you are in. By the time we are done we hope to have players from all over the globe defending our name night and day. Just follow the link to our website and join up bud. serious, and non serious players are welcome as we have different classes, ranks etc to reflect level of involvement.

#9 Damonides

Damonides

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:16 PM

hey i'm in, so sign me up!!!

#10 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 09:24 PM

If you want to join my clan, simply click on this link and register as a member, its our official clan page : http://k-2redfox.webs.com/

#11 Fairfax_Carter

Fairfax_Carter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 06:25 AM

Just signed up for a membership. How long does this validate pending take_

#12 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 07:23 AM

YES NOW we are in business

#13 Wildcatnate

Wildcatnate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted September 20 2012 - 09:12 AM

come down and join us at Fuzzy Bunnies. we are a well fed animal of death and destruction. Where we go you will always go now that the Fuzzy Bunny has been around leaving many Bunny foot steps behind

;)

Posted Image

#14 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 09:26 AM

.hay carm down now you dont have to spred it all over the form okay thats just childish now i dont no why my clan leader dose not like your clan or every other  clan dose not like  your clan so leave me out of that and i just sarw it as a chanse for an alliance

Edited by TLRXGLADIATORX, September 20 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#15 Feldt

Feldt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 10:51 AM

View PostTLRXGLADIATORX, on September 20 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

.hay carm down now you dont have to spred it all over the form okay thats just childish now i dont no why my clan leader dose not like your clan or every other  clan dose not like  your clan so leave me out of that and i just sarw it as a chanse for an alliance

That delicious spelling...

#16 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 03:54 PM

FIRST:
You should have been sent emails just now, with a link to verify your account.
I had the damn page set that I would have to manually register all of you, and didn't realize. Fixed now.

SECOND:
It was DIRT NAP GAMING that I took a disliking to, because this is a battle game and we must have someone to battle. Someone we can be overly joyous at taking on, and overly upset when beaten by...so I picked a group that I think will end up with heaps of members, and spammed their page with this in mind.

I have nothing against the bunny's. Although in a way they would make more sense as our sworn enemy because of the whole FOX vs RABBIT thing we could have going on...could make for some good smack talk....like a BUNNY telling a FOX he;s going to bite our heads off or naw on our legs.

#17 Amanubis

Amanubis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 05:38 PM

hi, i want to enter, what i need to do_

#18 Halfblud

Halfblud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted September 20 2012 - 06:49 PM

Why would anybody wanna join this clan when they could join a real community like DirtNapGaming_ I mean I guess if you really like foxes or clans that got owned by some scrub terrorists then go for it. I prefer winners that don't get owned because they forgot to clear the basement

#19 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 06:56 PM

Amanubis, just follow the link at the top of this page to our website

#20 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 07:01 PM

Halfblud....the name says it all...what happened to the other half of your blood, you clearly got owned by somebody_ Unless...could it be....a reference to vampires_...in a mech game.....where there are no vampires...in space....*scratches head*.....I can see you put a lot of thought into this...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users