HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

K-2 ( RED FOX )

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 V3RTIGO

V3RTIGO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 03:42 AM

LOL, recruiting wars, gotta love the competition, whatever it may be...

Posted Image

"Humans are not rational, but rationalizing."

#22 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest midlands brmingham

Posted September 21 2012 - 07:36 AM

we are doing rely well

#23 Tennoken

Tennoken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostDr_Death, on September 20 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

FIRST:
You should have been sent emails just now, with a link to verify your account.
I had the damn page set that I would have to manually register all of you, and didn't realize. Fixed now.

SECOND:
It was DIRT NAP GAMING that I took a disliking to, because this is a battle game and we must have someone to battle. Someone we can be overly joyous at taking on, and overly upset when beaten by...so I picked a group that I think will end up with heaps of members, and spammed their page with this in mind.

I have nothing against the bunny's. Although in a way they would make more sense as our sworn enemy because of the whole FOX vs RABBIT thing we could have going on...could make for some good smack talk....like a BUNNY telling a FOX he;s going to bite our heads off or naw on our legs.

Hehe that would be funny, "Bite my fuzzy cottontail you silly fox." Something like that.

Loaded with rubber bullets and beanbag rounds.

Posted Image

Fumo, Fumo, Fumoffu!

#24 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 11:52 AM

FUNNY

Edited by TLRXGLADIATORX, September 21 2012 - 12:03 PM.

#25 Tennoken

Tennoken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 12:02 PM

Wasn't trying to provoke anything, just agreeing with Death that it would have made for good/funny smack talk. Just being good-natured that's all.

Loaded with rubber bullets and beanbag rounds.

Posted Image

Fumo, Fumo, Fumoffu!

#26 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 02:46 PM

I think TLR is still upset over the whole brer fox and the briar patch incident....brer fox was his mate and that briar patch thing has left scars....

Regardless, yes, I have zero problem with fuzzy bunny clan, i love the name, the feel around the clan etc, its awesome...but yes, we will happily battle on the field against each other. But keep in mind, I am also happy to see  us fighting side by side sometimes.  My understanding is that fuzzy bunny is making enemies fast...I like your style, and I love enemies.

#27 Ganelon

Ganelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted September 21 2012 - 02:50 PM

We have enemies_ :L

IIntel i7-3820 3.6GHzI8GB DDR3INvidia GeForce GTX 670IAsus AsRock 79 Extreme 3IWestern Digital Caviar Green 1.5TBI

#28 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 02:56 PM

im sorry

Edited by TLRXGLADIATORX, September 21 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#29 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 02:58 PM

brer fox and brer bear two diseny charecters

#30 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 03:00 PM

lol yep thats the picture lol just so you know...around here...our easter bunny is not made of chocolate ;)

#31 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 09:43 PM

Just registered for Crysis 3...Crysis is a 6 letter word for "legendary" and it promises to live up to that with its latest title coming out in the not too distant future. Personally I think i've been waiting for that game since the day I was born, and with my new gaming rig hardware in the mail, I will certainly have enough power to play that beastie on full specs. Just for laughs n giggles, im taking to a few pieces of furniture around the house to make a new custom designed computer desk where the case will be literally sunk into the desk and covered over with glass. Bring on an epic computer desk to match an epic game. i'll be rocking Hawken and Crysis 3 in style!!!!!!!!!

#32 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 12:29 PM

guys we are doing amazing keep it up and try to ask  around for new recuits

#33 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 06:46 PM

I have some awesome news for you all....as you all know, I am the leader of RED FOX aaaaaand.....thats it, thats the good news....just another reason to join a clan that takes awesome, shoves it in a hat, and pulls out a rabbit, then grabs a bat and beats that rabbit soundly into a pulp, then, placing it in a tray with a few vegies, some sauce, and a healthy coating of pastry cooks that rabbit for a full hour and a half on low, to be served with mashed spud, gravy, some peas, and of course the rabbit pie....serves four people depending on the size of the rabbit...goes well with a decent red wine of your choice. After the meal, go back to the kitchen, and grab the leftovers, scraping into the cat bowl, but make sure you keep the feet. Take the feet, and as a fun activity with the kids, bind those feet with string, and place around neck as a good luck charm, when next out shopping for awesome.

#34 Ganelon

Ganelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted September 22 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostDr_Death, on September 22 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

I have some awesome news for you all....as you all know, I am the leader of RED FOX aaaaaand.....thats it, thats the good news.

Arrogance at its worst.

IIntel i7-3820 3.6GHzI8GB DDR3INvidia GeForce GTX 670IAsus AsRock 79 Extreme 3IWestern Digital Caviar Green 1.5TBI

#35 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 23 2012 - 03:10 AM

Or in some cases, such as this, simply my humour which I know is a bit quirky but oh well such is life.

#36 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 25 2012 - 05:45 PM

Damn!!! still 77 days to go..luckily we have been getting recruits steadily poring in to sign up. Can't wait for Hawken!!!

#37 Halfblud

Halfblud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted September 25 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostDr_Death, on September 20 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Halfblud....the name says it all...what happened to the other half of your blood, you clearly got owned by somebody_ Unless...could it be....a reference to vampires_...in a mech game.....where there are no vampires...in space....*scratches head*.....I can see you put a lot of thought into this...
Rofl. Halfblud refers to the fact that I'm of mixed heritage. Relatively certain that pilots can still come from mixed backgrounds in a mech game...or in space...I can see your ability to problem solve doesn't extend very far...

#38 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted September 26 2012 - 07:24 AM

im in the Alpha 2 beta test

#39 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 29 2012 - 12:05 AM

Me 2 TLRX me too :)

#40 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 29 2012 - 12:06 AM

Halfblud, my ability to problem solve goes as far as your ability to be a fuzzy bunny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users