HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Treefort Gaming

Clan Community News

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Wondrz

Wondrz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted June 19 2013 - 01:37 AM

I am not really sure about the mic, but scrimming isnt really for me sometimes (I only have 1700 mmr stable, im so newb) but i try to have as much fun in hawken as possible, but sometimes i just need a break from herp derps ppl in pubs, eh its fine if we dont scrim (PS i dont get how scrims work really, never had the opportunity in my old game that i played) thx for all your help anyway dave.
Posted Image

#42 damnitDave

damnitDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationHumboldt County,U.S.A.

Posted June 19 2013 - 07:12 AM

of course, Wonderz. truth be told, im not sure how the scrims are set up at the moment myself. I am not that interested in scrimming at all. been there done that, being in a highly competitive BF2 clan, (|WSS| we were 3rd in CAL and 5th in TWL for a while there)left a dookie taste in my mouth.i understand the drive to do so, and i encourage others to try it. im too old and stressed the eff out for all that business, lol
Posted Image

#43 Wondrz

Wondrz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted June 20 2013 - 01:10 AM

I do not, i repeat myself, do not play CoD or BF2/3/4. Simply hate those oh a sniper is 1 shot, 2 bullets from my AR and your dead thing, i want games where high skill level or more skill intense is there, i know many ppl like CoD but i am not one of them, its just ...... to spammy for me. my classmate says CoD takes skill when you fight someone, i asked and his reply was you need you jump jump crouch jump crouch in some kind of order, i say how is that skill your just spamming m1 and jumping/crouching in some order, that is not true skill also health regen_ srsly_ but yeah its another game and i cannot criticize it, they like it and i respect that.
Posted Image

#44 thatguythellama

thatguythellama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationOrbiting alpha centauri A, thinking about moving to B, just for a scenery change

Posted June 20 2013 - 06:32 AM

I hate cod...
In keeping with the best airborne tradition of relying on madmen instead of firepower, six of us with one BAR replaced eighteen 79th division doggies with a water cooled .50 and an air cooled .30.
David Webster, E company, Holland, 1945  

#45 Ivyory

Ivyory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationTangoing with your teammates

Posted June 20 2013 - 11:27 AM

I don't particularly play CoD but I don't really have a strong opinion on it. *Shrugs*
~Ivy~
Player of Hawken, avatar of Minecraft, hunter of unicorns.
Reach me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IvyGoesPewPew
Check out my channel: http://www.youtube.c...r/IvyGoesGaming

#46 OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  • Locationsomewhere beyond time and space (-5 GMT)

Posted June 20 2013 - 08:33 PM

I shall but in to say dare i that CoD has ruined a generation of gamers. Most core gamers don't give a rats ass about it. Battlefield is a great franchise on the other hand

because bow ties are cool

#47 damnitDave

damnitDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted June 20 2013 - 08:59 PM

Battlefield WAS a great franchise, after BF3 and the whole premium garbage i had to walk away from it. COD WAS a great franchise as well, but after BO i had to walk away from that as well. Now don't get me wrong! I have playe dBF since BF1942 and COD since ....well COD, COD:UO,et all...... i miss COD2 :(
Posted Image

Edited by damnitDave, June 20 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Posted Image

#48 OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  • Locationsomewhere beyond time and space (-5 GMT)

Posted June 20 2013 - 09:05 PM

The premium fuzzy bunny is to extend the game's life and to extort more money from us. Unfortunately it is a model that works and won't go away, if anything it will only get worse. Just gona have to pay up. I unfortunatly did the same thing because I didn't buy the DLC packs because I am a cheep bastard.

Edited by OdinTheWise, June 20 2013 - 09:07 PM.

because bow ties are cool

#49 Wondrz

Wondrz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted June 21 2013 - 01:12 AM

I heard CS:GO is pretty good (Counter Strike : Global Offensive) too bad it aint free like hawken is, so i can try, feel if i like it, then buy stuff
Posted Image

#50 thatguythellama

thatguythellama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationOrbiting alpha centauri A, thinking about moving to B, just for a scenery change

Posted July 06 2013 - 03:48 PM

Has anything changed around tfg since I've been gone_
In keeping with the best airborne tradition of relying on madmen instead of firepower, six of us with one BAR replaced eighteen 79th division doggies with a water cooled .50 and an air cooled .30.

#51 damnitDave

damnitDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted July 06 2013 - 05:43 PM

Not really much around here, but theres plenty of games being played on teamspeak still!
Posted Image

#52 Asopus

Asopus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 07 2013 - 02:34 PM

hello, i recently joined teamspeak and i got banned from the server by damnit dave can i ask why_

#53 damnitDave

damnitDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted July 07 2013 - 03:20 PM

sorry man, we had some problems over the weekend with random folks coming in and trolling. i thought you might be one of them. i have cleared the ban as i didn't realize you were from Hawken, lol!
Posted Image

#54 damnitDave

damnitDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted July 07 2013 - 03:23 PM

yep, you were the only ban in there. i just cleared it for you, sorry about the mix up! :unsure:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 thatguythellama

thatguythellama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 06:50 PM

Dat gif

#56 thatguythellama

thatguythellama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted July 14 2013 - 09:47 AM

Bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan, Community, News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users