HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

A clan fit for a girl_

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 kiroshimatsu

kiroshimatsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostKamikaze, on September 27 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

Wow.. I hadn't checked up on this thread to see it got so big.  Thank you all so much for your kind words.. except that one guy.. you know who you are.  Not you.  Anyways.  I got a ton of clan/guild invites in my private messages and it's nearly impossible to pick one.  I think I might have to wait to start playing the game and hanging out with you all.  I'm sincerely impressed at the number of users on this forum that can complete a sentence, and I'm happy to be a part of this community! :D

I've found that a lot of you play Guild Wars 2, CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, and other amazing games that I also play! o/
Just Cheering for that.  Hah.

Anyways.. Thanks again!

That's cool a bunch of people are inviting you. You aren't alone with the odd comments some people have in games. I haven't had the "go back to the kitchen" issue, but I've had some people think I'm a 12 yr old boy on ingame voice chats. Don't take anything people say personally... sure it gets old, but it's entertaining to some degree too.

Also... why not start your own guild if you can't find a decent one_
Out here... you ain't the only one that depends on you.

#82 Sovereignty

Sovereignty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 06:08 PM

View Postkiroshimatsu, on September 30 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

You aren't alone with the odd comments some people have in games. I haven't had the "go back to the kitchen" issue, but I've had some people think I'm a 12 yr old boy on ingame voice chats. Don't take anything people say personally... sure it gets old, but it's entertaining to some degree too.

The benefits of having a small, mature group. You get to weed out and kick the ignoramuses.

Edited by Sovereignty, September 30 2012 - 06:08 PM.

Posted Image

#83 V3RTIGO

V3RTIGO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted October 16 2012 - 06:02 PM

I do have a clan that is dedicated to community support, and I am trying to set up a screening process to weed out "cocky and judgmental" people, so that's always an option

Its called Black Steel Brotherhood, so if the name conflicts with the ideal at all, just simply ignore it, because I believe we are going to be changing the name to Black Steel Battalion.

Another thing to consider, and I am warning you, I haven't been able to tackle some recent issues on account of my personal life, so management, as far as I know, has died out entirely. Now I just need to find the link to the forum page and all of you can check it out, and, hell, you might even like it, so give it a try.

Posted Image

"Humans are not rational, but rationalizing."

#84 V3RTIGO

V3RTIGO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted October 16 2012 - 06:03 PM

The Link:
http://community.pla...el-brotherhood/

Posted Image

"Humans are not rational, but rationalizing."

#85 tigerlily

tigerlily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 20 2012 - 10:18 PM

don't put *ima girl* or *girl here plzz helpz* on any forum or thread, its lame.
get your game on, play. have fun.
☠✫♥ tigerlily˜…

#86 CaliberMengsk

CaliberMengsk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationNear St. Louis

Posted October 22 2012 - 08:56 AM

What's lame is that it matters to people if they put it there in the first place. It's a sign of arrogance to think a girl is any less adept to playing games then a guy. Doesn't really matter IMO. I've known many girls that play games just fine. Age is of little factor too. I've known many 7-8 year olds that can beat most adults.

It just goes to show that some people just can't get over stereotyping things.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/calibermengsk

Co-Owner of the BSB.

Join the Brotherhood.
Posted Image

http://bsb-gaming.com

#87 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA

Posted October 22 2012 - 07:17 PM

I remember when my father was better at videogames than me, then I turned 6.

Be sure to click on the emblem below to visit our forums!

Posted Image

One of the five elements that build the Earth, o great creator of flames. The light of salvation that gives birth to life, the light of judgment that punishes evildoers. While bringing peace and stability at the same time, it also destroys the cold and dark misfortune. Fire is the name, sword is the title! Show yourself, swallow thyself, turn it into power!

#88 Plant_Helper_BIO_

Plant_Helper_BIO_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 03:03 AM

You all need to lighten up, and grow some balls.

www.bioclan.com.au

Edited by Plant_Helper_BIO_, October 25 2012 - 03:04 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users