HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Do you think we need game servers deployed in South America at this point_

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think we need game servers deployed in South America_ (103 member(s) have cast votes)

¿Queréis servidores del juego desplegados en SudAmerica para mejorar la experiencia en Hawken de los jugadores latinos_.

1. Sí (Yes). (90 votes [87.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.38%

2. No ( Please, elaborate - Por favor, explícate ). (13 votes [12.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 OneMoar

OneMoar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBatavia Ny

Posted September 16 2013 - 09:41 PM

well if they would play in there own dam region then they would't need to connect to the NA game's in the first place
gotta start someware

Edited by OneMoar, September 16 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#62 Cabede

Cabede

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCHILE

Posted October 06 2013 - 01:40 PM

up!

#63 Mike_Whiterat

Mike_Whiterat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted March 16 2014 - 12:46 PM

up, UP!

And please, pretty please! Add some servers in South America, it´s a pity to see that you were fighting against people with ping 28 and you have 245.. it seems nothing but it´s a lot

Thank you!
-M.
PLEASE - ADD SERVERS IN SOUTH AMERICA

#64 _xhKx_

_xhKx_

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrazil - Sao Paulo

Posted March 18 2014 - 09:10 AM

up

#65 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted March 18 2014 - 02:29 PM

Maybe in Central América at this point.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#66 Phantasmo

Phantasmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted March 18 2014 - 06:43 PM

Easy question.
How much money do you South American users give to the devs and how much would the server cost_
And that's all about.

If South America is buying lots of MC and the devs get lots of money from you then perhaps it's worth it for them.

#67 Estif

Estif

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted March 19 2014 - 07:56 AM

View PostPhantasmo, on March 18 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

Easy question.
How much money do you South American users give to the devs and how much would the server cost_
And that's all about.

If South America is buying lots of MC and the devs get lots of money from you then perhaps it's worth it for them.

That´s irrelevant, Some friends from Costarrica, Chile, Argentina,  México (and me, of course) buy MC pretty often, I´ve seen equally, latin Player who don´t spend a dime. but the same happens on all the Regions. Is not about what ammount of money they receive now, but what money they could receive!. Is an inverstment, not a spending.

Anyway, I don´t like the idea that much, it would be like the latin Grammy, something just to get us apart from the big party and let us live in our small bubble, I prefer to play on usa-east. hahaha. but that´s me, who has good ping most of the time. :P

EDIT: fixed some grammar.

Edited by StephenHawkins, March 19 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Posted Image

#68 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted March 26 2014 - 02:36 PM

All the southamericans I do know of in HAWKEN up until now do not waste a single buck into the HAWKEN game; I'm afraid.

Hope to know more new pilots from those latitudes who will be investing some of cash back for the efforts the developers are putting into this great game.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#69 tango03

tango03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 22 2014 - 05:09 PM

First of all, sorry if i had a very bad english. I will use every that i know about this languaje, nothing more nothing less.

Well, maybe because we (south america) dont represent a big market we dont deserve a server. But we have a lot of server for other games and  in despite of the devaluation of our money we represent a huge group of people who can represent some earnings.
Just give us a chance.
                                                                        Thanks and Keep the Faith♪♫ (i love that song)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users