HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sentium or Prosk_

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 heartofdarkness

heartofdarkness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWeyland Yutani research offices

Posted September 26 2013 - 04:38 AM

For tose of you that like this idea got to art & media, un-official maps & info on illal. You`ll see my bud Sandspider & the other guy`s brilliant work on putting the pieces of Hawken lore to-gether in a visual way :D
Posted Image

#22 VYR3

VYR3

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted December 31 2013 - 02:13 PM

I think I'm gonna necro this thread :D  this is a great idea

#23 0XEP237239

0XEP237239

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted December 31 2013 - 05:45 PM

listens to another remix of
"RWOSK ROIT GRALS-Icy Lager Grwall"

#24 irishyoga

irishyoga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 19 2014 - 06:02 AM

An easier method to achieve this goal while keeping teams relatively balanced in my opinion would be to go the warthunder route, for those of you that dont now, warthunder is a WW2 multiplayer military simulator, but to allow sides the planes are divided up by their respective nations and you pick a nation to play in that particular match and you are limited by what you have unlocked in the nation. A similar thing would work here, but instead you would have to pick between factions based on what mechs they have, so (I may get some of these wrong, but bear with me, I only recently had the pleasure of looking at the back story) for prosk things like the G2 Raider and vanguard would be available, meanwhile Sentium would have things like the predator, and if i remember correctly, the infiltrator, now granted there would be mechs available to both sides as well.

#25 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted August 19 2014 - 08:03 AM

View Postirishyoga, on August 19 2014 - 06:02 AM, said:

An easier method to achieve this goal while keeping teams relatively balanced in my opinion would be to go the warthunder route, for those of you that dont now, warthunder is a WW2 multiplayer military simulator, but to allow sides the planes are divided up by their respective nations and you pick a nation to play in that particular match and you are limited by what you have unlocked in the nation. A similar thing would work here, but instead you would have to pick between factions based on what mechs they have, so (I may get some of these wrong, but bear with me, I only recently had the pleasure of looking at the back story) for prosk things like the G2 Raider and vanguard would be available, meanwhile Sentium would have things like the predator, and if i remember correctly, the infiltrator, now granted there would be mechs available to both sides as well.
LOL necro FTW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users