HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Role Play Final Decisions, Stuff

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 04:02 AM

The genre is decided.
It will be:
Horror/Sci-Fi
Because those two got the most votes besides mecha. We can combine all three if you guys like since Hawken IS based on mechs and whatnot.
The storyline will be up soon on this same post in an hour or two, so please follow this topic or keep checking back. Thanks~
~Rain
READ:

Alright. The storyline is...
You are a new pilot on the aircraft The Celeste. Everything is new to you because this is military stuff here. Not designing mechs, but using them to fight. Your enemy is a whole colony of Astereins, a breed of alien that are similar to dragons only they do not need to breathe. They can stay in water and spit steaming pots of acid at you when they feel threatened. They are a problem because they have a taste for salt, oil, and human flesh, of course. -_-'
Your job is to kill them on sight, but for now, just try and get to know the other new pilots. Maybe you can make some friends. . . Or enemies. Either way your captain's lieutenant, Lady Rain, is currently choosing leaders for teams depending on their stats and brains. There are three teams, each separated by cabin rooms and dining hall tables.

Edited by LadyRainChilders, November 11 2013 - 06:28 AM.

Don't worry about the people in your past;
There's a reason they didn't make it to your future.

#2 Outlaw_Whitewolf

Outlaw_Whitewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:08 AM

I want to be in, to be honest. Wouldn't mind how this would turn out
"Respect isn't given, it's earned through the hardship you endure every day of your life." -Outlaw_Whitewolf

#3 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
  • Locationfuzzybunny you, ima cat now (~o-o)~

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:28 AM

yus i like the mecha mixed in :D
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "
-VocalMagic           Croin//illal's wildlife

View PostDaPheel, on October 26 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

You don't nuke Ropefish : ROPEFISH NUKES YOU!

#4 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:30 AM

You guys help me come up with a storyline. I'm not fully awake yet. XD

#5 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:31 AM

im at school o-o

XD
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "

#6 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:31 AM

Lol, I just got to school.

#7 Outlaw_Whitewolf

Outlaw_Whitewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:34 AM

Horror/Sci-Fi/Mecha. Like Planet Side 3 how they have those huge massive... Mutants_ I don't know what the are called, plus add a little Deadspace 3 in it... That's my views at this moment, don't mind a bit of critism on my thoughts.
"Respect isn't given, it's earned through the hardship you endure every day of your life." -Outlaw_Whitewolf

#8 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:35 AM

giant squid ships

#9 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 05:35 AM

View Postropefish, on November 11 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:

giant squid ships
Lol

#10 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 06:30 AM

You are a new pilot on the aircraft The Celeste. Everything is new to you because this is military stuff here. Not designing mechs, but using them to fight. Your enemy is a whole colony of Astereins, a breed of alien that are similar to dragons only they do not need to breathe. They can stay in water and spit steaming pots of acid at you when they feel threatened. They are a problem because they have a taste for salt, oil, and human flesh, of course. -_-'
Your job is to kill them on sight, but for now, just try and get to know the other new pilots. Maybe you can make some friends. . . Or enemies. Either way your captain's lieutenant, Lady Rain, is currently choosing leaders for teams depending on their stats and brains. There are three teams, each separated by cabin rooms and dining hall tables.

#11 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostOutlaw_Whitewolf, on November 11 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

I want to be in, to be honest. Wouldn't mind how this would turn out

#12 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 06:42 AM

You guys can just start RP-ing now I guess.
Lady Rain: Ello, fellow pilots. Welcome to the Celeste. ~ *she smiles and waves at all of the new pilots*

#13 Outlaw_Whitewolf

Outlaw_Whitewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted November 11 2013 - 06:46 AM

Corven Daemos looked around as he would then come to a stop and look to his CO, wearing the military attire that he was given and giving a respectful salute then resting his arm to his side. Looking around to the others and nodding, binging his hand up to meet with his throat and rub slowly and looked back over to Lieutenant Lady Rain, standing patiently.

#14 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted November 11 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hearing the sound of his favorite pink work boots banging on the steel floor your not amazed to finally see weasel show up to the meeting 45 minutes late. His mandatory orange coveralls are obviously not worn according to space regulation. Leg and arm sleeves are rolled up to the knee and elbow respectively. His front zipper is open and his belly button is nearly showing.

As he walks into the room he is still putting final touches to his silky pink scarf. He sends a wink and a finger wave in the direction of Lady Rain. After getting in formation he sais: Weasel reporting for du-uty!

Edited by h0B0, November 11 2013 - 07:52 AM.

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#15 Outlaw_Whitewolf

Outlaw_Whitewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted November 11 2013 - 07:49 AM

(Aight, am off to get some sleep. Will review this tomorrow when I wake up and possibly reply or bump if inactive. xD Goodnight.)

#16 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted November 11 2013 - 08:00 AM

A tall man comes in after Weasel. With an uniform covered in dirt and oil he walks to the middle of the room. "Heard about waiting Captain_ I was fixing my bruiser and I hear that the meeting starts now!" As the recruits look at him they start to wonder who this smart-arse is, simply walking into the room and expecting that they would have waited on him. "Anyways, I`m your commander and your trainer for this mission! You can call me Aregon, and if I hear anybody in this room not following what Rain says, I will personally learn you some respect!" After his talk he walked to the back of the room, leaning to the wall.
I`ll fix it later.

#17 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 08:05 AM

*Smiles awkwardly at Weasel and nods at Aregon, "Pleased to meet you, and thanks. Today is just initiation. I will be showing you around the ship as well as telling you the rules and guidelines. What would you guys like to start with_ The dining hall, perhaps_"

#18 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 11 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostOutlaw_Whitewolf, on November 11 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

(Aight, am off to get some sleep. Will review this tomorrow when I wake up and possibly reply or bump if inactive. xD Goodnight.)
Alright. See ya later. ^~^

#19 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

View PostAregon, on November 11 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:

A tall man comes in after Weasel. With an uniform covered in dirt and oil he walks to the middle of the room. "Heard about waiting Captain_ I was fixing my bruiser and I hear that the meeting starts now!" As the recruits look at him they start to wonder who this smart-arse is, simply walking into the room and expecting that they would have waited on him. "Anyways, I`m your commander and your trainer for this mission! You can call me Aregon, and if I hear anybody in this room not following what Rain says, I will personally learn you some respect!" After his talk he walked to the back of the room, leaning to the wall.
*Smiles awkwardly at Weasel and nods at Aregon, "Pleased to meet you, and thanks. Today is just initiation. I will be showing you around the ship as well as telling you the rules and guidelines. What would you guys like to start with_ The dining hall, perhaps_"

#20 LadyRainChilders

LadyRainChilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnited States

View Posth0B0, on November 11 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Hearing the sound of his favorite pink work boots banging on the steel floor your not amazed to finally see weasel show up to the meeting 45 minutes late. His mandatory orange coveralls are obviously not worn according to space regulation. Leg and arm sleeves are rolled up to the knee and elbow respectively. His front zipper is open and his belly button is nearly showing.

As he walks into the room he is still putting final touches to his silky pink scarf. He sends a wink and a finger wave in the direction of Lady Rain. After getting in formation he sais: Weasel reporting for du-uty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users