HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Received an Alpha Code via Email_ Click the "Enter Alpha" Button on PlayHawken.com!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted September 21 2012 - 09:09 PM

UPDATE: Reminding all alpha testers who were having trouble applying their alpha code to refresh the PlayHawken.com homepage and click the green button under the HAWKEN logo.

---

Hey all, thanks for hanging in there as we work to resolve the lingering alpha code issues that many of you are experiencing. We believe we've isolated the problem and that all community members who received an alpha code via email should now be flagged for access to Alpha 2.

Please visit PlayHawken.com and see if the green button under the logo reads "ENTER ALPHA". If so, click it and accept the non-disclosure agreement that follows to begin downloading the Alpha 2 client. If not, please flush your browser's cache and try again by signing in to the website.

We really appreciate your patience and feedback during this process. Please use this thread to report any further issues.

Edited by Scapes, September 22 2012 - 09:13 PM.

"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#2 Sideness

Sideness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 10:29 PM

Thanks a lot for this! :D
It works, that's really cool! :)

#3 mechpilot4004

mechpilot4004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hey, I signed up at PAX Prime 2012 for the closed beta... I still haven't received a key. I've got the emails that say "you're one click away from being in the closed beta" but have no access to anything and those links no longer work (stopped functioning after website update).

Is it a different iteration of the beta the PAX users will be a part of, or did I mess up_

#4 Killercow

Killercow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 21 2012 - 11:53 PM

I have almost the same problem, i got a mail saying I was selected for alpha 2 but since then I haven't received a single key! Am I doing something wrong_ Can someone help me_

#5 Snif

Snif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 01:35 AM

It works ! Thank you !

#6 Onyx

Onyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted September 22 2012 - 01:48 AM

Thanks for this! I was using the "redeem code" function which didn't work.

#7 Moshen

Moshen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 02:16 AM

Ok, so got the email for access and got the "No input file specified." when I used the link.

Then went to the site and had to remake my account, using the same address that I got the email for. >.>

Not sure if this can be resolved, thanks.

#8 GoodCharles

GoodCharles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 03:29 AM

I still can not see any green button that says "Enter Alpha"

I have an Alpha Key was using the "Redeem Code" but that didn't seem to work either.

I flused cache, deleted cookies and done every other thing to clear out personal data but still no green button.

I have also tried it in 2 different computers.

#9 DefieO

DefieO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 04:21 AM

How to get Alpha Code_

#10 Harakiri

Harakiri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 05:07 AM

If I want to type in the Alpha Key, I get the message: "The code has no more charges left". What does that mean_

#11 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted September 22 2012 - 11:55 AM

View PostMoshen, on September 22 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Ok, so got the email for access and got the "No input file specified." when I used the link. Then went to the site and had to remake my account, using the same address that I got the email for. >.> Not sure if this can be resolved, thanks.

Did your email include an alpha code or just a request that you recreate your account_

View PostHarakiri, on September 22 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

If I want to type in the Alpha Key, I get the message: "The code has no more charges left". What does that mean_

This means the alpha code has already been redeemed. If you received it via email from us, please check to see if the green "ENTER ALPHA" button is showing on PlayHawken.com when you are signed in.

View PostDefieO, on September 22 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

How to get Alpha Code_

A small number of Alpha 2 invites were sent randomly to HAWKEN community members last week.

View PostGoodCharles, on September 22 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

I still can not see any green button that says "Enter Alpha" I have an Alpha Key was using the "Redeem Code" but that didn't seem to work either. I flused cache, deleted cookies and done every other thing to clear out personal data but still no green button. I have also tried it in 2 different computers.

To confirm, you received an email from us containing an alpha code_

View PostKillercow, on September 21 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

I have almost the same problem, i got a mail saying I was selected for alpha 2 but since then I haven't received a single key! Am I doing something wrong_ Can someone help me_

Please check your spam folder, the second email may have ended up in there.

View PostPurelySatanic, on September 21 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Hey, I signed up at PAX Prime 2012 for the closed beta... I still haven't received a key. I've got the emails that say "you're one click away from being in the closed beta" but have no access to anything and those links no longer work (stopped functioning after website update). Is it a different iteration of the beta the PAX users will be a part of, or did I mess up_

Enlisting on PlayHawken.com (registering a HAWKEN account) does not guarantee beta access. Additionally, the current test is Alpha 2. Enlisting grants you a chance to be invited to our Closed Beta, coming up in a few weeks.

#12 Forreslad

Forreslad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 12:21 PM

Does this game work ok with XP__________

#13 cana666

cana666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hello

I received an Alpha Code and i download the game and i am playing the alpha without problems. By the way, congratulations, great game

But, i received a second email with a second code

Can i give this code to a friend to download the alpha game_ or the code are associated to my account_

PS: Sorry for my english

I7 860 // Hyper212+ // Asus P7P55D Deluxe // 4x2gb Mushkin 1333Mhz  8-8-8-22 1.5v (991659B) // Fan Kingston Hyper X // EVGA GTX460 SSC // Samsung HDD105SI // 620W Antec HCG // CM Centurion 534 (MODed) // Logitech Cordless barato // Side Winder X3
Posted Image

#14 Killercow

Killercow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 01:52 PM

View PostScapes, on September 22 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

View PostKillercow, on September 21 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

Please check your spam folder, the second email may have ended up in there.

Just checked my spam folder, i haven't received the first or second email with codes but I had one saying that I was invited and I would get a code during the week. No play button either.
I've sent a mail to support with my email and the mail that I got (ticket #292) but haven't got any answer in 2 days. Could you look into it please_ I really want to play ;)

#15 Arthas

Arthas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 02:36 PM

Thanks for the Info.

#16 Blank

Blank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 22 2012 - 08:44 PM

i checked my spam folder and found my offer for entry into the closed beta but all the links are dead now. is there any way to still get into the beta_ im gonna be super bummed if i dont get into the beta. i've been waiting for this forever!

#17 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted September 22 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostBlank, on September 22 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

i checked my spam folder and found my offer for entry into the closed beta but all the links are dead now. is there any way to still get into the beta_ im gonna be super bummed if i dont get into the beta. i've been waiting for this forever!

It's unlikely you received an invite to Closed Beta as it hasn't begun yet.

#18 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted September 22 2012 - 09:14 PM

A quick reminder to all alpha testers who were having trouble applying their alpha code: please refresh the PlayHawken.com homepage and click the green button under the HAWKEN logo.

Thanks!

#19 Wildcatnate

Wildcatnate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted September 22 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hello, I was told that I would receive a code via email, which I did. I entered it in and it said that it was an invalid code. Then another code was sent via email and that one said that it was invalid as well.

Posted Image

#20 Killercow

Killercow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 23 2012 - 07:15 AM

Now working, thanks a lot : )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users