HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Received an Alpha Code via Email_ Click the "Enter Alpha" Button on PlayHawken.com!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 GamerzCentral100

GamerzCentral100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 26 2012 - 05:00 AM

When I download it I get to the end where it has two buttons; Verify and Launch. I click launch and it says I'm missing something from the download, so I uninstall then redownload, and it still doesn't work! Please help!

#22 Terraromaster

Terraromaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted September 27 2012 - 05:42 PM

Hi. I received an email with enteralpha link and downloaded the installer. I don't think I received any codes. Do I need to have another email with a code to play it_ Or is that it_ Just wanted to make sure before I download several GBs.

#23 batou079

batou079

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hopefully staff can answer this, or any Alpha tester... wasnt sure where to post this (doesn't breach NDA).

Basically, i have VERY limited space as i have a SSD i like to install games on for faster loading.
I cannot for the life of me find out how large the install size is for this game... can anyone tell me, or link me to it_

thanks!

#24 TheWolf

TheWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 01:44 PM

Hi was about to post in the Alpha 2 forums & all of a sudden there gone_
Also having problems making connection to servers.
I can't place my other post here, so I await a reply.

#25 TheWolf

TheWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostGamerzCentral100, on September 26 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

When I download it I get to the end where it has two buttons; Verify and Launch. I click launch and it says I'm missing something from the download, so I uninstall then redownload, and it still doesn't work! Please help!
To Terraromaster

On the main page there should be a link for Alpha code just click it & it does the rest if you have a invite.
Edit: sorry quote wrong post should have been for the one below this one.

Edited by TheWolf, September 28 2012 - 01:53 PM.

#26 Nobbin01

Nobbin01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTacoma, Washington

Posted September 28 2012 - 03:14 PM

I was wondering what the procedure for selecting those who received Alpha codes was. Three of my friends who signed up for their call signs did so through my recruitment link months ago. They have all received Alpha keys and are playing but I never received one_ Was the system random and my name wasn't picked from the hat or was there an error_

Yes, I've checked if there is a green button below the Hawken logo on the main page. Yes, I've searched through my spam folder for a link. No dice.

I also was able to see you all at PAX Prime and spent a considerable amount of time at the booth playing the game. I'm pretty bummed I'm not going to be a part of your alpha testing. Hawken's been a project I've had my eye on for a long time now and would love to be a part of. An explanation is all I'm really looking for.

#27 CaeduXD

CaeduXD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 06:14 PM

I received the email that redirects me to the download link of the alpha

Then I marked the option to accept the terms and when I click start download does not start

#28 ElRobo

ElRobo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 06:23 PM

I got an email telling me to confirm my callsign and info and get alpha 2 access. There was no code inside of it, and I reconfirmed the info I had previously entered. I have not received another email with a code and there is no link on the main page to download the alpha. Using the latest version of chrome (stable) here if it matters.

#29 gamerchick39

gamerchick39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostElRobo, on September 28 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

I got an email telling me to confirm my callsign and info and get alpha 2 access. There was no code inside of it, and I reconfirmed the info I had previously entered. I have not received another email with a code and there is no link on the main page to download the alpha. Using the latest version of chrome (stable) here if it matters.

I got the same email it sounds like. I was kind of confused because just last night I logged in and updated all of that info. I am not sure if I am being invited to the Alpha 2 or if it was just a miscommunication. The email was a little confusing I thought.

#30 ZhaxRa

ZhaxRa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 29 2012 - 02:31 AM

FYI - This email was put into the Junk folder for Hotmail.  I almost missed it as I was clearing that out.

#31 Karnage

Karnage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted September 29 2012 - 07:05 PM

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to join the others who recieved an Alpha notification e-mail, but no code, no green button, and nothing happening when I refresh. I thoroughly checked my junk mail, and nothing there. :(

I've been eager to help test out Hawken since I first heard about it. I'm very, very picky with my games and gaming dollars, and Hawken is something I've set high hopes on. I hope the support team will be able to help me out. :)

#32 Karnage

Karnage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted September 30 2012 - 01:44 PM

All fixed, thanks guys!

#33 Zoltux

Zoltux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 01 2012 - 01:35 PM

"The program can't start because D3DCOMPILER_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I've been getting this message every time I download it and try to play.

Someone please help me I really want to play this game but keep getting that message, I've re downloaded it about 6 times.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

~ Zoltux
Member since Alpha 2 9-26-12

#34 NexusRS

NexusRS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 01 2012 - 07:36 PM

I play on Mac, and when I DL'd Alpha 2, it doesn't load... Is Hawken not playable on Mac yet_ :(

#35 sean2396

sean2396

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 05 2012 - 12:30 PM

I work with my friend in gaming, and we got a closed beta invite, so he got me a link. I clicked it, and it loaded halfway, and my browser (Chrome) goes to a completely white blank screen. Why_
I  also sign in and it says "You are not autorized to acces this version" maybe because i didnt load the link, but just curious. Thanks.
P.S.
I got this yesterday.

#36 Merc_454

Merc_454

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 06 2012 - 03:47 PM

I recived an email with an alpha code but see no button other than the redeem code one that doesent work_

#37 City

City

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 06 2012 - 05:00 PM

I got an alpha invite last week, but I was traveling so I couldn't download to my gaming machine. I signed in today but I don't see the 'Enter Alpha" button on the home page. Did I miss my chance_ Am I doing something wrong_

#38 Gavdav

Gavdav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 07 2012 - 12:06 AM

I also just got back from holiday and redeemed my alpha 2 code. No Enter Alpha code appears for me either. Is the alpha over_

#39 vask

vask

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 07 2012 - 11:02 AM

I am in the same boat as the above 2. I have the email and it links me to the enteralpha link but it never loads. I do not have the play alpha button either. I hope I did not miss out I would be incredibly sad.

#40 Captain_Lunatic

Captain_Lunatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 07 2012 - 05:00 PM

I got an email as well telling me to click a link that would redirect me and have me accept the NDA and then I could download the game, I didn't receive any code and clicking the link just takes me to the home page even if I'm signed in, there's no green button under the Hawken logo either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users