HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Raider or Infiltrator

Game Forum

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted January 13 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hey guys!  Hijinks here, I'm debating whether to get Raider or Infiltrator.  I like Raider because it has that awesome blitz ability and epic reflak.  But!  I also really like the Infiltrator, because it has the camouflage ability (I have Predator) and the Grenade gun (like the Grenadier I have).  I know both these mechs are really good at what they do, but which one should I choose!_! >_<

#2 plons

plons

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted January 13 2014 - 10:30 PM

just play and buy them all ........

they are all fun to play......

#3 WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUpon a Leibnizsaur

Posted January 14 2014 - 12:07 AM

Please permit yourself to choose the Raider! It is the mech most in touch with the fierce spirit of the honourable men of old, dashing selflessly into perilous dances that commit to expressing the fine threshold between life and death. With the Raider, you can feel the heat of both your armaments and that of your opponent's, pointed directly at each of your cockpits, primed to shoot hot death. Your proximity with your foes will be such that you can look into their eyes, see their blazing passion, feel their wish for close combat within your own heart, and share and satisfy that dark instinct to survive.

I have never once regretted my purchase of the Raider. Although I may have previously analyzed the Raider's weaknesses, I stress that the Raider is still Hawken's most honourable mech.

My personal favourite battle cry to issue when I charge into the fray is "Slay them all!"

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, January 14 2014 - 12:08 AM.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

#4 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted January 14 2014 - 01:54 PM

I guess I choose Raider!  By an overwhelming majority of 2 votes to 0!  All the people who didn't post probably think the same since they didn't bother to refute your posts.  Thanks WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (wow that's a mouthful xD) and Plons!

#5 Rioter

Rioter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted January 14 2014 - 04:31 PM

I am saving up for mine right now. Loving my SharpShooter which makes me think that maybe I should purchase a Reaper, and I reallyreally want a Scout and Predator... But the Raider has called to me from the start, so it'll be my first mech purchase.  9k, almost there...

#6 RedVan

RedVan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted January 14 2014 - 08:23 PM

Both are amazing. Heat inf is lol

#7 Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas, baby.

Posted January 14 2014 - 10:20 PM

I have, several times, blitzed into a deathball (made up of many names from this forum), scored a multi-kill, and left the deathball.  I've done this with both Raider and Infil.  They're my primary pair.
I find the Raider just more fun to crush someone from behind with the KLA in scattergun mode, or knock their teeth in with a surgical Re-Flak while they're looking at someone else as the primary threat.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game, Forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users