HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Known Issues for Current Steam Build

Update

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 12345101000010001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 04:27 AM

Raptor1312, on February 06 2014 - 01:20 AM, said:

hey people!!!!!!!!!!   can anibody from here to help me right_  I have an old issue  that it  seems  not even the administrators of Hawken didin t  solve it ......from the beginning  I couldn t activate my account....why it s happening that_  I was sending a few requests  to the Hawken staff to solve this problem...but...with no result...so...in the end,,,,,,i will not be able to receive the secret key that they will sent to me....sorry for my bad English but I am from Romania....I hope you will help me to solve this big issue....((((  I mentioned that I tried to change my e mail from yahoo to g mail......but the same results....not working.....Regards from Romania pilots!!
Mda e normal...daca te-ai inregistrat acu,deoarece cu noul update cei care s-au inregistrat mai nou nu pot intra in joc pana pe 11 februarie...adica peste inca 5 zile de acu.Macar stiu ca mai sunt si cativa piloti romani.

#22 12345101000010001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 04:27 AM

Raptor1312, on February 06 2014 - 04:14 AM, said:

hey ckc my friend......I don t know how to say for understanding me...((.......they don t validate my accout even from the beginning of my career....so I can t receive any stuff from Meteor...and.....if  you understand now what am I intend to say  ,,, can t receive their key .....couse   they don t validate my account from the beggineig......my mail doesn  t work   ...this is  all about......
If you registred now,the game won't give you the acces untill 11 february

#23 MasterVirusHack

MasterVirusHack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 06:27 AM

Ahhh , I need this code , i can't wait ! =)

#24 psychozzilla

psychozzilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 08:59 AM

my opinion of new realease:
i dislike:
1-new form of EMP.. i prefer old for long range.
2-no tuning.. i prefer to personalize my mech.. all can have a same power tuning mech.. but i prefer to have a possibility to change.
3-and i really hate new short armor.. ahh come on.. there is not fighting.. no duel.. i take two hellfire and some bullets and i am die with a medium mech.. new i prefer long duel to have possibility to combat and to exploit all abilities of my mech and mine abilities.. new player same.. cant test all abilities with these fast kills.
the risk is that you spend most of the time to go back and forth to the battlefield because of fast births rather than play in the fight.
but i like all other work on the game.
please read this and value

#25 Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 09:02 AM

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the official release.

#26 Cypherous

Cypherous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 09:23 AM

View PostÖdeMärz, on February 05 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Well well, as expected from Steam, an otherwise fine game falling apart - not to mention the lack of choice to avoid contaminating a computer with Steam if Hawken is to be played. Too bad.

Used steam for 8 years, never once seen a "contamination" of any kind, what specifically seems to be the issue with your install :P

#27 IridiumAlly

IridiumAlly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 11:33 AM

On Windows XP (32-bit):  I tried  two rounds of bot practice on the Facility map.  So far I like what I saw.  Also, the test drive was really nice since I've been debating between getting the Infiltrator and the Raider.  I did not run into any noticeble issues in my limited off-line testing.

Linux testing (OpenSuse 64-bit): I installed Steam in Crossover Linux, then had Steam install Hawken.  Worked fine.  I fired up Hawken and all the animations played, but in reverse order which was my experience before.  The game runs, just like in Windows XP, but about 10 - 15 seconds later I start getting these massive game freezes.   I tried to install Hawken in Steam using PlayOnLinux, but I have a Steam installation error I need to resolve before I can determine if it's Crossover or Hawken that is causing the freeze.

Will report more after I get home, wife permitting.

#28 killme222

killme222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 01:19 PM

armor!

#29 Cloudstorm

Cloudstorm

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationAlfheim

Posted February 06 2014 - 01:30 PM

Steam console say ready to play but will not launch either by click on play or by using right button play game.
Any one else having same problem_ Do this a few times and get an error message see file
I have lodged ticket in support but no answer yet

Attached Thumbnails

• Steam Error.JPG

#30 Daoler

Daoler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 02:27 PM

Only one question,  when the migration to steam begins, I've an XP booster active.
I'm still waiting for my steam code to download the game. My Xp booster time is still counting_ or it freezes until I'm able to play again in the new platform_

#31 Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • LocationUK: (In my castle talking to the Queen on skype)

Posted February 06 2014 - 02:36 PM

I've clocked up a couple of hours now and I LOVE IT!!!  

Awesome game guys. So many positives here...

I feel quite smug as my mindless optimism seams to have paid off :D

Thanks for the clarification on the bugs though guys!

Edited by Pastorius, February 06 2014 - 02:37 PM.

Posted Image

#32 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted February 06 2014 - 02:53 PM

View PostRaptor1312, on February 06 2014 - 04:14 AM, said:

hey ckc my friend......I don t know how to say for understanding me...((.......they don t validate my accout even from the beginning of my career....so I can t receive any stuff from Meteor...and.....if  you understand now what am I intend to say  ,,, can t receive their key .....couse   they don t validate my account from the beggineig......my mail doesn  t work   ...this is  all about......

you need to gain access to your email! otherwise file a support ticket, top right of the page. I can understand you well enough.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#33 AReaper6

AReaper6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 04:38 PM

no me acepta mi clave :/

#34 symphonyx

symphonyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 11:04 PM

RAPTOR1312....me too...but I have the password, and I do not know how to continue the game it's hard nao.cap this entry ... I PLAY ON STEAM .... to install STEAM ... but still not being ... I do not see where Hawken .... not know where download .... I do not know much English ... grammatical expect people to sympathize wrong

#35 gustavoARG

gustavoARG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 11:28 PM

noo aparese la descargaa me mandaa a otra pagina peroo noo descarga nada

#36 _ckc_

_ckc_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 01:30 AM

symphonyx, on February 06 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

RAPTOR1312....me too...but I have the password, and I do not know how to continue the game it's hard nao.cap this entry ... I PLAY ON STEAM .... to install STEAM ... but still not being ... I do not see where Hawken .... not know where download .... I do not know much English ... grammatical expect people to sympathize wrong
Hi symphonyx, you write "... but I have the password ...". Am i right that you mean you have your STEAM-KEY for Hawken_ If so, start your Steam-Client, on bottom-left there is a "Button" to "Add a Game...", Click there and choose the middle menü item. Click "go on" (or so) till you come to a Page where you can enter your "STEAM-KEY for Hawken". When finished you should find Hawken under Library in Download-Section. Does this help_

#37 _BMQ_

_BMQ_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 02:34 AM

I'm grateful to the hawken team, but in my opinion the new changes to the mechs make the game frantic, anxious, and more importantly, this new style of game does NOT reward tactics.
until now I played every day, from now I won't play anymore

#38 _ckc_

_ckc_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 02:50 AM

Since the update Hawken is like a new game. I played 1 to 2 hours yesterday and i'm killed so fast. The way to the battlefield takes the same time. Playing a tech now is hard. I liked to play tech to heal others but now i'm killed so fast that i can't realy help others. And i liked to drop a shield on others to help them but that is not possible any longer.
I will play some hours over the weekend ... lets see ... oh and ... i have no problem using Steam.

#39 MiguelMolina

MiguelMolina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 07:37 AM

todos estamos deseando jugar y creo que escribo en nombre de todos lo queremos ya

#40 gustavoARG

gustavoARG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 08:16 AM

NOO YOO VOYY A ROMPERR TODOOO NOO ME DEJAA DESCARGARR EL JUEGOOO QUE PASA CON ESTO.ALGUIEN ME PUEDE EXPLICAR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users