HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Known Issues for Current Steam Build

Update

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 _CrissOutt_

_CrissOutt_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted February 11 2014 - 04:57 PM

Hawken downloaded on Steam won't launch. Pressing Play puts "Hawken (32-bit)" in the task manager for 1-2 seconds in background processes before it disappears. Redownloading and verifying the cache give the same result. Launching the .exe from steamapps/common/binaries/win32 is the same too, even running as admin.    Help me please -_-

#62 ethr

ethr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted February 11 2014 - 06:48 PM

In that picture... a Tech with an assault rifle... please... please do not make that the tier3 weapon. Its so common, it should not be tier3.
Posted Image

#63 Takoita

Takoita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 12 2014 - 12:55 AM

Got the mail today, downloaded the game, started up fine.

The "Join Game Failed" didn't happen on just the first attempt for me but on ~15th try I've managed to find a game that finally let me in. Lag spikes were moderate to bad but still playable.

The repair drone cosmetic my pilot level supposedly should've granted access to was not available until I've got enough xp to level up - after that seemed to work fine.

'Synching up' that the game does every so often sometimes took upwards to 2 min. I have been having internet connection problems recently though, so may not be anything wrong with the game for all I know.

TDM offline bot practice froze the game on the loading screen the first time I've tried it. After closing the process via task manager and restarting the game it worked without a hitch the second time. Wierd.

#64 COLDKILL

COLDKILL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted February 12 2014 - 12:40 PM

I can't even play right now, there doesn't seem to be anybody in any server except for one with 3 people in it. = Good thing my hc boost is wasting away at the moment.

#65 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted February 13 2014 - 08:47 AM

Updated original post to state that purchasing MC via your Steam Wallet is now a live feature as of 02/12 and is no longer a "known issue". Thank you.

Jason Hughes
Producer || Adhesive Games || twitter: @digitalHUGHES

#66 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted February 13 2014 - 09:02 AM

View Postethr, on February 11 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

In that picture... a Tech with an assault rifle... please... please do not make that the tier3 weapon. Its so common, it should not be tier3.

That's a Berserker with Technician chassis parts. There are some rumors about the prestige wapon though...

#67 Zazzel

Zazzel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 13 2014 - 01:20 PM

i cant seem to buy any meteor points...it keeps saying that the my steam wallet currency doesent match requested currency ( im in europe ). anyone else had this problem_

the error is :

Please Wait...

Failed to create currency transaction: Failure communicating with steam: Transaction currency does not match user's Steam Wallet currency

Edited by Zazzel, February 13 2014 - 01:23 PM.

#68 Fall1n

Fall1n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted February 16 2014 - 12:53 AM

Help! When I try to login to Hawken, the login failed page appears with an error: 51C58D8A, Online services unavailable. Anybody know what this means_ Is it because I had an existing steam account before the transition_ Thanks.

#69 samkadam

samkadam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 03 2014 - 07:11 PM

When ever I try to launch the game it says "Preparing to launch Hawken" and then it stops after a second.

#70 X_Mangoose_X

X_Mangoose_X

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMirando desde la ventana detras tuyo

Posted March 03 2014 - 07:19 PM

PING was before my 200 and now is 300, right after the new Steam client, i play en servers usa W and E

"No confundas mi Personalidad con Mi actitud, mi Personalidad es Quien Yo Soy y mi Actitud Depende de Quien Seas Tú."

#71 CopperAnemone3

CopperAnemone3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 09 2014 - 03:59 PM

The mech market place is not fully visable for me is that my computer problem or a game problem

#72 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDrowning in energy drinks

Posted March 09 2014 - 06:16 PM

View PostCopperAnemone3, on March 09 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

The mech market place is not fully visable for me is that my computer problem or a game problem

Not visible in what way_ Because there's a scroll bar there or what_

#73 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted March 09 2014 - 06:37 PM

View PostCopperAnemone3, on March 09 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

What's your monitor resolution_ What's your current resolution in the game_ The lowest resolution supported by the game is 1280x720.

#74 CopperAnemone3

CopperAnemone3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 10 2014 - 06:02 AM

there is only one bar up and down I can't look at the mechs in the shop on the right and for me there is only 1 resolution because it only gives me 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users