HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Petition To Overhaul changes made to all mechs Armor!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Duvc2579

Duvc2579

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 06 2014 - 02:19 PM

To: Hawken I have only been a member of this game for just over a month when i found this game i was Soooo Happppy! The Best Aspect Of This Game By Far Was Mech Survivability! Now with the new changes in place you have seriously downgraded this game from the great game it was, to the backburner game it could now become. I Personally was looking Forward to spending more of my Money on this game the way it was before because i genuinely loved this game i already died alot in any battle i played but i also had an equal chance to survive and as of now that is just not the case. By lowering the armor for every mech you have lowered the "Fun" bar and "Likeability"bar for this game. People only spend Money on Products they are Happy with and For Me and An Extremely Large Amount of Other Players You Have Now Made It Into A Game Most Of Us Are Very UnHappy and Displeased With At Best. We all know this was done so you could funnel new players into choices towards them making purchases you want them to make we can all understand that, but Hawken did not have to become something it was Not to please those who don't yet play it.I am putting forth this petition not to get the game to return to exactly to what it was like before but i am Asking,Pleading,BEGGING,...you to please give all of the armor numbers another pass and raise them all to higher levels or Myself And An Extremely Huge Amount of Paying And Potential Paying Customers Will Abandon This Game Because You Will Have Taken Away Our "Love" For This Game.Make It Playable By All, Make iT Fun And We The Players Will Make You Profitable That Is How It Really Works,...I Hope You All Really Do Listen To The Hawken Faithful,..It's You Who Makes The Game But Again Its Us That Makes The Game Profitable.....We are Begging You To Please Listen or We Are Afaid That Instead Of Us Paying You It Will Be Hawken That Ends Up Paying The Ultimate Price.

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted February 06 2014 - 03:02 PM

I like the new Hawken...

if you're serious about this petition thingy why don't you open a poll_

Edited by ReEvolve, February 06 2014 - 05:53 PM.

#3 SandSpider

SandSpider

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • LocationThe ninth dimension

Posted February 06 2014 - 03:03 PM

There was a patch a few months back called Ascension. When this patch landed, a lot of players stopped playing. This pre-patch has brought the game back to more like how it was before. You are new here and do not know how the game has changed and how many times it has changed.

Nothing is final. Small adjustments are always being made. DON'T PANIC!

Remember, this is still Open Beta.

Edited by SandSpider, February 06 2014 - 03:05 PM.

#4 thedark20

thedark20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted February 07 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostSandSpider, on February 06 2014 - 03:03 PM, said:

There was a patch a few months back called Ascension. When this patch landed, a lot of players stopped playing. This pre-patch has brought the game back to more like how it was before. You are new here and do not know how the game has changed and how many times it has changed.

Nothing is final. Small adjustments are always being made. DON'T PANIC!

Remember, this is still Open Beta.
Like I said before, i think a nerf in the secondary weapons will be great.
Posted Image

#5 mordies

mordies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 10:39 PM

The move to steam was a good move the lowing of HP's wasn't - or atlest not for players with lesser skillers, Players that don't have the time to really put into the game had a change (or some what of a change) now it's more a fast pace game (good right_) The only thing I can say is this.

Hawken moved to steam for higher player base right_ Someone new coming into this game as it stands now have 0 chance of living long. Meaning they'll play 2 or 3 time and move on and this move will be for nothing. I'm not saying go back to old health system but at lest give them a change to enjoy the game.

I don't play COD or any game like that for one reason, Being killed so fast I don't get enjoy it at all. I been playing this game for maybe yr. now and I'm by far not the best at it. But I could hold my own, I still can but.... I fear new players will not be able too and opt not to play at all.

I like this game and I would love see it because a game that many peoiple want play not just the high ter. players. If you don't cater to mid - noobs they will not be anyone for high ter players to kill. :)

#6 LordBraxton

LordBraxton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA East

Posted February 08 2014 - 05:41 PM

I am really new to this game and my KDR has gotten way better

All I pilot is my bruiser, I fell in love with it, and this patch helped it a ton

I find careful play is rewarded, and more often than not, the period of positioning before two teams clash is more important than the actual combat when determining outcome.

use cover.

thats not something they do in CoD :P

Edited by LordBraxton, February 08 2014 - 05:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users