HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The Nemesis Bundle is Now Available!

News Update

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 [HWK]ZamboniChaos

[HWK]ZamboniChaos

Community Manager

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 990 posts
  • LocationCruise Ship, Stern

Posted February 14 2014 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image

Strike fear into the hearts of your opponents with the Nemesis Bundle. The Nemesis Bundle offers a wide variety of play styles and customization at an extremely steep discount. It contains 9 mechs with their alternate primary weapons unlocked, a global RD-B00 repair drone, all 3 "Nemesis" themed chassis art pieces, 6410 HAWKEN Credits, 720 Meteor Credits and an exclusive pilot emblem, all for only $29.99 USD.

Posted Image

Below is a list of all 9 mechs included in the Nemesis bundle. Click on each name for detailed information from our Game Guide.

[*]Berserker
    [*]Reaper
    [*]Technician
    [*]Assault
    [*]Bruiser
    [*]Raider
    [*]Rocketeer
    [*]Brawler
    [*]Grenadier
    [/list]
    Redeeming a Bundle Code

When you launch HAWKEN after purchasing the Nemesis Bundle, a CD Key will be displayed. Redeem this key at playhawken.com to receive the bundled items and create a new account if you don’t already have one. You can also locate this key at any time by right clicking HAWKEN in your library and selecting "View CD Key" from the appearing list.

New Users

New users will use their bundle code during the account creation process to authorize their account. Open a browser and navigate to our new account creation page, then enter the bundle key and follow the instructions to complete the creation of your HAWKEN account.

Existing Users

Existing users can redeem a bundle code by signing-in to playhawken.com and clicking Redeem Code at the top right corner of the screen or by going directly to the Redeem Code page. The items in the bundle will be added to the account you are signed-in to. If you have an issue creating an account with or redeeming your bundle code, submit a support ticket with the subject "Bundle Code Problem" to Customer Support.

This bundle is valued at $127 USD, meaning if you purchase the Nemesis bundle during Early Access, you will receive a 75% discount. If you are a new player to HAWKEN, don't forget that purchasing this bundle will gain you immediate entry into our Early Access program on Steam. The Nemesis Bundle will be available for a limited time only, so grab it while you can!

Click here to purchase the Nemesis Bundle on Steam!

Click here to view the article

Pour yourself a drink, I'll sing you a song.

@ZamboniChaos

#2 DaPheel

DaPheel

EXPLOSIONS_

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:04 AM

BOO!
BOO!!
ERMERGERD BOO...

I think i might get this just for boo, even though i already have all the mechs. My wallet hurts.....
Posted Image"OFFICIAL SHIELD BEARER"
Spoiler

#3 Greenvalv

Greenvalv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:07 AM

View PostDaPheel, on February 14 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

BOO!
BOO!!
ERMERGERD BOO...

I think i might get this just for boo, even though i already have all the mechs. My wallet hurts.....
And the people who kept begging for boo to be around year-long said they'd pay anything to get it... enjoy your $30 boo drone!
Posted Image

#4 Stingz

Stingz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:07 AM

Still working on a way to get rid of duplicate/multiple mechs in your inventory_
The pack is good but having extra copies of a mech is rarely useful.

Edited by Stingz, February 14 2014 - 11:09 AM.

Running directly to/from sniper fire means you'll die tired. Taking cover gives (Ke-)Sabot time to reload.
Someone elses data of Hawken gear/mechs | and another one

#5 Greenvalv

Greenvalv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:09 AM

Uh, just noticed... in the image the Brawler and Grenadier unlock weapons are wrong
Posted Image

#6 DaPheel

DaPheel

EXPLOSIONS_

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:14 AM

View PostGreenvalv, on February 14 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

View PostDaPheel, on February 14 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

BOO!
BOO!!
ERMERGERD BOO...

And the people who kept begging for boo to be around year-long said they'd pay anything to get it... enjoy your $30 boo drone!

Yup! There is no tactical situation that can't be aided by the addition of Boo. :wub:
Posted Image"OFFICIAL SHIELD BEARER"
Spoiler

#7 [HWK]ZamboniChaos

[HWK]ZamboniChaos

Community Manager

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 990 posts
  • LocationCruise Ship, Stern

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostGreenvalv, on February 14 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

Uh, just noticed... in the image the Brawler and Grenadier unlock weapons are wrong

Good catch. Fixed!

Pour yourself a drink, I'll sing you a song.

@ZamboniChaos

#8 Furyform

Furyform

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:21 PM

It says we should also get "all 3 'Nemesis' themed chassis" but it only unlocked it on some of the mechs. Is this intended_ If so, using the word "all" is a bit misleading. (not that I wouldn't have bought the bundle anyway)

#9 Fivelon

Fivelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne, IN

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:22 PM

Man, I paid for B00 once already. This is BS!

Minor, insubstantial BS!

Edited by Fivelon, February 14 2014 - 12:23 PM.

#10 Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:23 PM

Nice, bought the bundle, didn't have any mechs unocked before this so it worked out

#11 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:37 PM

View PostFuryform, on February 14 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

It says we should also get "all 3 'Nemesis' themed chassis" but it only unlocked it on some of the mechs. Is this intended_ If so, using the word "all" is a bit misleading. (not that I wouldn't have bought the bundle anyway)

If you purchased the bundle, the 3 Nemesis torsos are only unlocked for their respective mech. They are not global torsos. The "all" text is to indicate that players get all the Nemesis themed torsos, which in our case is 3.

Jason Hughes
Producer || Adhesive Games || twitter: @digitalHUGHES

#12 TURDxSANDWICH

TURDxSANDWICH

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 01:44 PM

I've already got six of these mechs, plus an extra Brawler in my garage.  If I get this bundle, will i have 2 copies of 5 mechs and 3 brawlers in my garage_

Just curious.  I still want to buy.  $30 is still a good enough deal for 3 mechs, 3 chassis, some credits, and support for the game.

#13 igyoung13

igyoung13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 01:47 PM

Cool!

Edited by igyoung13, February 14 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#14 igyoung13

igyoung13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 02:35 PM

Damn I Would like my money back now.... the Steam store Pictures show the chassis's for all the mechs yet in the about the Game DLC it reads the following below. So I wasted my money on the pack thinking the chassis's were for all of the mechs.... At-least it was my steam wallet I used but I'm nervous about they're Promotions now....
"The Rocketeer, Raider and Berserker also come with a frightening skull-themed Nemesis Chassis skin."

Edited by igyoung13, February 14 2014 - 02:40 PM.

#15 Vdragon

Vdragon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationWhere you drink red wines, eat long breads, and put a beret on the top of your mech.

Posted February 14 2014 - 03:36 PM

Only giving the choice for that expensive bundle on steam is a bad move IMHO, you'll just frighten most players, and they won't come back to see if the game is free...

#16 diablodevil2

diablodevil2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 03:36 PM

I'm kinda irked. That RD B00, I wanted it, HARD when it came out for Halloween. But I held back, because it was only temporary.

Now it's in this pack, and only in this pack_ When I own all mechs aside from the Incin, it's hard to feel justified in buying into the bundle. Pilot emblem and skins aside (and personally I'm not a fan of the skins. They're neat, just not my style), I'd be spending $30 for RD B00.

It doesn't have to be soon, but please consider making it available for normal purchase with MC, even if it's just mech-by-mech like the rest. :c

#17 Skrill

Skrill

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationSkrillville, CA

Posted February 14 2014 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on February 14 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

If you purchased the bundle, the 3 Nemesis torsos are only unlocked for their respective mech. They are not global torsos. The "all" text is to indicate that players get all the Nemesis themed torsos, which in our case is 3.

Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on July 08 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

You're exactly right.

#18 DBscotsdragon

DBscotsdragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 04:29 PM

Your UK pricing is too high compared to the U.S. pricing.
I mean, unless you're intending on ripping off overseas customers by approximately £5/$8.

If we're being generous, it can be dialed down to £4/$7 or even £3/$6, but the fact remains that you're charging non-U.S. customers more than a little bit extra, and that's grating.

#19 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted February 14 2014 - 06:05 PM

View PostDBscotsdragon, on February 14 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

Your UK pricing is too high compared to the U.S. pricing.
I mean, unless you're intending on ripping off overseas customers by approximately £5/$8.

If we're being generous, it can be dialed down to £4/$7 or even £3/$6, but the fact remains that you're charging non-U.S. customers more than a little bit extra, and that's grating.

We only set our suggested price for USD so it's not something we control directly, sorry.

Jason Hughes
Producer || Adhesive Games || twitter: @digitalHUGHES

#20 Morticius

Morticius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted February 14 2014 - 07:59 PM

"Free to Play"...right. I think I'm about USD180 or more into Hawken over the last year or so. Occasionally, like tonite, I recieve a complement "Nice paint job, Mort"...actually it's atrocious, now that xmas is over, and the ThrowUpOnYerShoes red/green candystripes are awesome. They really stand out. Bad for camouflage, but awesome for Bling.
Carry On HWK, but I still think the 30 units "customization" would make this a much more personnal, and Vicious game.
And even if it's got bumps in it, THANK YOU FOR CLAN SUPPORT!
THANK YOU FOR CLAN SUPPORT!
NOW GET CAMPAIGN AND MASS ASSAULT MODES ON THE AGENDA.
Fuzzy Bunny, but FuzzyBunny you Bunny's Fuzzies Bunnyfuzz you fuzzes a shibunnytfunloaduzzies of bunnies with this!!
You Rock!
Mort

THANK YOU FOR CLAN SUPPORT!
W007!!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users