HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The Nemesis Bundle is Now Available!

News Update

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Morticius

Morticius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted February 14 2014 - 08:06 PM

A return of the Pub Stomp noholdsbarred MELEE' maps would be awesome,too. Give the noobs something No Other Haz! Think about it........
Oh Schitz Beer if I only had a magic foam Dev Bat to biff you wiff (been reading too much UserFriendly.org reruns).
I don't have to make sense. I'm mentally borked. And I don't care. Bwoohahahah.
But you guys
Really
REALLY ROCK!
Mort.

Hey i just realized something: remember when i posted it would be cool to have a heavy with double heat cannons etc_ woohoo! the Incinerator (good name choice: Trash-Burner hahahahhah)
urp
sorry for the random ramble.
hmm. no. not really.

Posted Image

#22 dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationLegion

Posted February 15 2014 - 02:14 AM

For new players yes.. for me no. I was expecting more different value bundles..  I would find uses for those chasis for example.
Anyways congrats on being among top sellers!

#23 Furyform

Furyform

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted February 15 2014 - 05:22 AM

Will it be possible to save a nemesis bundle code or two for future friends_ (to be redeemed likely sometime after the game returns to f2p)

#24 Pap

Pap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland - Szczecin

Posted February 15 2014 - 06:37 AM

okay so you have almost ZERO players playing in the servers, it's hard as fuzzy bunny to find any game that you can join
and now you are asking 30usd 28eur for being only able to PLAY IT_____ srsly what are you thinking_ i know this is temporary. but you shouldn't start your PR with "hey give us 30bucks to play the free to play game we so much advertised that it's going to be free.."
HAWKEN:
You are free to pay
change the tagline:)
Posted Image

#25 AlaynaZebra

AlaynaZebra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 15 2014 - 06:50 PM

bought the bundle and felt immeadietly ripped off cuz you dont get the nemesis chasis for each mech that can have the nemesis chasis nope you get it for the beserker/rocketeer/brawler those three respectivley in each category and here i was hoping my little technician caould be all like rawr im a beserker confusing enemy mechs but nope the literal selling point of this pack is hey you get a bunch of mechs and 3 chasis unlocks for ONLY 3 of the mechs not all the ones that are unlocked which is retarded way to cheap out HAWKEN also the damned drone is nothing but the starter repair drone with a sheet over it.....call that ingenious_ im sorry but i feel horribly ripped off now im sitting in my garage with twins of 3 mechs that i got from closed beta back when they unlcoked through progression and a repaer i bought in open beta...least it let me unlock the slug rifle with the 720 red tokens there for my reaper

#26 SpeedBoostTorchic

SpeedBoostTorchic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 17 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys, I bought the bundle, but I didn't get the Piston Nemesis Chassis, or the Domoff Nemesis chassis (Muller Nemesis chassis works fine tho). Anyone know what's going on_ Please_ :(

#27 SandSpider

SandSpider

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • LocationThe ninth dimension

Posted February 17 2014 - 04:24 PM

Create a support ticket and they'll sort it out for you.

#28 DennisKnightPC

DennisKnightPC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted February 17 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostSpeedBoostTorchic, on February 17 2014 - 03:48 PM, said:

Hey guys, I bought the bundle, but I didn't get the Piston Nemesis Chassis, or the Domoff Nemesis chassis (Muller Nemesis chassis works fine tho). Anyone know what's going on_ Please_ :(

The Domoff is unique to the Rocketeer and the Piston is unique to the Berzerker, perhaps you weren't viewing the chassis options with the correct mech_ If you were then do what Sandspider said.

Posted Image

i7-3770K//32GB RAM//SSD//R9 270X Vapour

#29 martin79rt

martin79rt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted February 18 2014 - 11:19 AM

а есть у кого промокоды к игре_

#30 DeiZeR

DeiZeR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted February 18 2014 - 06:39 PM

Hi all!
I purchased a pack nemesis, but the chassis is not open to all of my mech. Made a ticket already went the third day he remains unanswered (
:angry:

Edited by DeiZeR, February 18 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#31 Lucier

Lucier

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted February 18 2014 - 07:42 PM

It's becoming abundantly clear that many people are looking at the image and buying the bundle without reading what it includes. To reduce confusion, It should probably be replaced with one that shows the rocketeer, raider, and berserker listed first & pictured with their respective nemesis chassis attached, with a more clear separation between them and the other mechs in in the bundle.

#32 Nemrodh

Nemrodh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted February 19 2014 - 09:44 AM

I have doubles of mechs and unlocks on unleveled mechs.. gg__ please fix asap__ delete the zero exp Mech and transfer items to the experianced mech. that would be grand. =)

#33 CDCRenegade

CDCRenegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted March 05 2014 - 03:55 PM

I have the Prosk - yes I know Im a cheap ba***** - but I now want the Nemesis...

Anyway to upg. and pay the diff. between the 2 or do I have to pay full price_

#34 Ciso_68

Ciso_68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 06 2014 - 03:17 PM

I ask for an information
I bought this bundle for a friend, as ever to come out the other primary weapons is the only currency meteor_ for example in my account I have the possibility of 2 different currencies. Is it a bug_

#35 SandSpider

SandSpider

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • LocationThe ninth dimension

Posted March 06 2014 - 03:44 PM

MC is what you buy with real money. HC is what you earn when you play.

#36 Ciso_68

Ciso_68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 07 2014 - 12:13 AM

View PostSandSpider, on March 06 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

Why to buy weapons can only do that with ME and I do not have the chance to do it with HC _
I have an old accaunt and I can choose whether to do ME or HC

#37 HiImZech

HiImZech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 07 2014 - 11:27 PM

I kinda felt cheated because reading what it says by "all" I would expect all my rocketeers (I used to have 2. now there's 3) to be able to use that torso. I can't! the torso is a mech exclusive_! will it remain exclusive forever_ I really don't want to level another rocketeer just so I can use this torso :(

#38 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted March 08 2014 - 04:17 AM

View PostCiso_68, on March 07 2014 - 12:13 AM, said:

View PostSandSpider, on March 06 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

Why to buy weapons can only do that with ME and I do not have the chance to do it with HC _
I have an old accaunt and I can choose whether to do ME or HC

Probably because you haven't unlocked the weapon yet. You have to unlock a weapon with XP and buy it with either HC or MC or unlock&buy the weapon early by spending MC..

#39 AWXthrones

AWXthrones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted March 09 2014 - 01:51 AM

In this bundle, is the weapon unlocks...like "unlocked and useable" or is it "unlocked and still need to purchase it with HC/MC to use it"_

#40 Eman29

Eman29

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted March 09 2014 - 01:55 AM

View PostAWXthrones, on March 09 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

In this bundle, is the weapon unlocks...like "unlocked and useable" or is it "unlocked and still need to purchase it with HC/MC to use it"_

unlocked and ready to go

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users