HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

2-22 "Triple Deuce" Official Recruitment Post

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 17 2014 - 05:42 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to 2-22 Official recruitment post.

A little bit about 2-22 “Triple Deuce” we are a group of people that decided to form together to create a clan that has dedicated players interested in competing in Hawken. What do we mean about competing_ Anything that has to do with friendly scrims within the clan or against other clans. As well as any tournament organized event that Hawken would hold. If you’re a dedicated player and think you have something to bring into the clan please feel free to respond to this post or send me private message.

As a whole we would like our clan to be small and unique. Quality has always been better then quantity. That being said recruitment will only be open till we have filled our final slots. As of now it looks as if we would only need to recruit 2-3 more players. We are looking to have enough players for two 5 man teams with a few extras just in case someone can not make it. We will be putting together for sure at least one possibly two 5 man teams to participate in the TPG League.

Requirements:

Although there is no age requirement for this clan, we are an older mature bunch so we ask that if you are younger to leave all the drama at the front door when you hope into our TeamSpeak.

You MUST have TeamSpeak installed and have a working mic. There are NO exceptions.

You must be able to make at least 2-3 practices a week (dates have not yet been set) in order to take part in the scrims you must participate in the practices as well.

Schedule: Sunday 7pm-9pm EST, Monday 5pm-11pm EST (Open Practice) Thursday 5pm-11pm (Open Practice)with at least one scrim a week. (dates for scrims are unknown)

*If there are any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply to this post or send me a PM.*

Edited by Nextokkin, February 24 2014 - 08:39 AM.

#2 Lion_ThunderPants

Lion_ThunderPants

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted February 17 2014 - 06:14 PM

I've been playin competitive fps for a while (long list of games) and have been looking for a group to try hawkens competitive; I can re download TS no problem and have time for scrims and practices.. Worst case scenario you can use me 'till you find someone better lol

#3 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 17 2014 - 07:33 PM

Hello Lion,

Thank you for your response. Go ahead and add me in game and to steam "Nextokkin" and ill give you the TS info.

#4 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 18 2014 - 12:56 PM

Our first organized meeting will be tonight to discuss practice times and possible scrims.

#5 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 19 2014 - 10:46 AM

Our schedule has been put together. We are looking for at least 5-6 more players.

#6 Echo_Cubed

Echo_Cubed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted February 19 2014 - 02:01 PM

It should be mentioned that by "Open Practice", we mean you can drop in any time between 5pm and 11pm EST.  You do not need to be available for that entire time.

Cheers,
Echo

#7 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 20 2014 - 08:18 AM

Yes, You do not need to be there the entire time. It is just an open practice if your online to hop into TS and group up with fellow clan mates.

#8 WTFuzzyBunny

WTFuzzyBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted February 20 2014 - 09:06 AM

Competitve Hawken.
Captains, sign up your team for tpg. season goes live in a few weeks.
Players, get your team number and pass from your captains.

http://www.tpgleague.org/hwk/

#9 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 20 2014 - 09:30 PM

Thank you for the heads up Fuzzy. We should have a team put together by the end of this week begining of next.

#10 Nefarioc

Nefarioc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted February 21 2014 - 02:53 PM

I too am looking for a group for TPG play, I am already signed up and looking for a team to join. I have almost 200 hours on this game stemming from closed Beta. (Kinda Casual) due to work however, love competitive play vs pubstomping when im on... if still in need let me know ! Steam name = Nefarioc :)

#11 Stokes17

Stokes17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted February 21 2014 - 04:47 PM

I'm interested in joining a competitive group.  I have TS and mic, and should be able to practice enough.  Can certainly make sunday evening.  Been playing this since end of 2012.

#12 Schoony85

Schoony85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 21 2014 - 10:05 PM

Live stream, usually all evenings and weekends http://www.twitch.tv...ony85/dashboard

#13 Interrobang87

Interrobang87

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationPA USA

Posted February 22 2014 - 01:22 AM

@schoony85 - you might want to edit that link - you have people going to your twitch dashboard, which they can't access and will display a blank page

cheers
How will you spend eternity_ Smoking or Non-Smoking_
Posted Image
Chillen with the banger

#14 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 22 2014 - 09:47 AM

This is the proper link for his twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/schoony85

#15 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted February 22 2014 - 10:48 AM

You guys may see me in and out of this clan (*I am part of vR). Me and ShadowGTR as vets :)

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#16 Seron16

Seron16

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationGallifrey

Posted February 24 2014 - 07:58 AM

Just saw you guys in the clan hall, nice to see more clans springing up (Can I safely thank Steam for that_ ^^), make sure to hit TAW up for some scrims! :)
Posted Image
Spoiler

#17 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 24 2014 - 08:43 AM

Hello Seron,

You can sorta thank steam lol. Triple Deuce tried to move to hawken about 6-7 month ago, but the main group of people were not interested in Hawken unfortunately. So i broke off and decided to see if there were any like minded people out there that were interested in getting the clan started and it worked I do think steam had a little help to that ><. Will do with the scrims look forward to seeing you all out there.

#18 CupcakesRevenge

CupcakesRevenge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted February 24 2014 - 09:32 AM

Hey,

Yesterday was fun! Does Triple Deuce have its own boards or does it just operate through TeamSpeak and the forums_

#19 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 24 2014 - 01:58 PM

Right now we just use TeamSpeak and we have a group created through steam. You should add me on Steam "Nextokkin" is my username should have squared you away with that last night sorry kinda got side tracked lol. Ill get you and invite and most of us just use that for now. We may eventually get a website, but we want to see what our clan molds into before we do so.

#20 Nextokkin

Nextokkin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted February 25 2014 - 12:25 PM

New Mech! Woot. Ill be starting my twitch account back up hopefully tonight! twitch.tv/Nextokkin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users