HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

2-22 "Triple Deuce" Official Recruitment Post

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted April 28 2014 - 12:56 PM

Unfortunately, it appears our TS server is down. I have contacted the owner of it, Nextokkin.

Hopefully it will be back up soon. In the mean time, feel free to add me to your friends list if you have joined the clan.

Edited by ShadowGTR, April 28 2014 - 12:57 PM.

Posted Image

#42 Amisto

Amisto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationRichmond, BC

Posted May 01 2014 - 03:47 PM

hi guys, what is the current status of the clan_ I am looking to get involved with a clan and especially in the upcoming 3 vs 3 leagues etc.  I'm older - with over 350 hours hawken exp.  Im west coast based but I can hold my own on east coast too.

send me a message.

#43 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:53 AM

Since I still haven't heard back on the status of our TS server, I am looking into alternatives (preferably ones which will do the hosting for me). GameVox offers a 6 concurrent user server option for free, so I am strongly looking into that. Once I have something set up, I'll post on here.

Since it has been nearly 2 months since I have had communication with our clan leader, I am assuming the role of clan leader until such time as we hear back from him. A  lot of things were under his control (TS, this thread, steam group), so I may have to recreate them so I can have control over them. Thank you very much for your patience as I try to get things resolved around here.

I intend to keep 2-22 going. With your help and patience, we will make it happen!

Posted Image

#44 Saturnine

Saturnine

The Brawler Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:59 AM

It's a coup! WOO!

Did you knooowww.. This is almost kinda like how BSB started_ It was started by V3rtigo, but he started showing up less and less, and eventually Der3z assumed full control.

Posted Image

digitalhughes: @s9 you stinkn' weasel!

Don't know which mech to pilot_ Check out my guide to the mechs!

Want to hang out with some awesome people, including ReEvolve, Ashfire908, Rei, ThirdEyE, and even the world-famous Loc_Tr_ Come to the #hawkenscrim IRC!

#45 Akrium

Akrium

Mean Kitty

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted May 02 2014 - 12:09 PM

Good luck

I've been in a few clans that have had this happen. One we wonder if the guy died, the rest just ended up being the guys found something called "a life" and left us to rot online. The jerks...

#46 LEmental

LEmental

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted May 02 2014 - 07:49 PM

View PostSaturnine, on May 02 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

... and eventually Der3z assumed full control.
And then he ran away... =(

Posted Image

#47 RocketnRoll

RocketnRoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSaratoga Springs NY

Posted May 15 2014 - 07:55 AM

Sunday night practice............how do you meet_

#48 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted May 15 2014 - 09:45 PM

View PostRocketnRoll, on May 15 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

Sunday night practice............how do you meet_

For right now, the Sunday night practice is purely optional. What we do is make sure you have the clan roster added to your friends list. We then join up in a party (groups of 3) and join in on a match. Also, we join on TeamSpeak or some other voip app so we can coordinate and chat.

Speaking of clan roster, here is the current roster that I was able to compile. If I am missing anyone, please PM me and I will add you. In the meantime, please add these folks to your in-game friend's list.

Amisto
Blackotaku
Echo_Cubed
Nefarioc
Nextokkin
RocketnRoll
Stokes17
Tubes
XxSterlingxX

And last but not least, I have signed up for a free 6 person server with GameVox! Go here and get the app: https://www.gamevox.com/en/download

It's similar to TeamSpeak, and the voice quality is excellent. I will send everyone in the roster the address to join it. If you have any difficulties joining, please let me know. Please note: This is a 6 person max server. If you are not using it, please disconnect from it so others may use it. Since our clan is small, I don't think this will be a problem right now. If it does prove to be too small, I can look into other plans (or maybe even spot for a paid server).

Edited by ShadowGTR, June 12 2014 - 08:37 PM.

Posted Image

#49 RocketnRoll

RocketnRoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSaratoga Springs NY

Posted May 16 2014 - 04:30 AM

Voice software is in, functioning and ready for testing. anybody wants to try it out contact me and we can see how it works.
RnR

#50 Echo_Cubed

Echo_Cubed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 16 2014 - 07:56 AM

Just ordered 4th set of new RAM after returning three.  Changing brands.  If this doesn't work, its a motherboard problem and I won't be replacing that in the near future.  Crossing my fingers.  Hope to be back on the battlefield next week.

#51 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted June 12 2014 - 08:50 PM

Unfortunately it looks like the clan no longer has life. I am stepping down from my role as interim clan leader.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users