HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Make a story for your username in Hawken with its lore!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted April 27 2014 - 02:24 PM

There's some fantastic talented people hangin' around here! This stuff is great.
Riot! Love the recreational pharmacologicals and chemicals. I don't think I could have written that well. heh.  :D

#: and i think my current morph of my avatar looks a Lot snappier than the 19th century rank-emblem artwork navy folks are burdened with currently--the "old" eagle looks like road kill... :)

Edited by EM1O, April 27 2014 - 02:29 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#122 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted April 27 2014 - 09:27 PM

So many rouges, bloody hell...
I`ll fix it later.

#123 KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLast Sighted: Praxis Valley

Posted April 27 2014 - 10:27 PM

Maybe the rouges could band together and become less rouge like_ Make a rouge group... And put them in the desert... Call them Sand people.
Posted Image

eth0 said:

are you made of cupcakes and puppies_

View PostSylhiri, on July 13 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Never underestimate the power of the epeen.

View PostSatelliteJack, on July 13 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Droppin' wisdom bombs

#124 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted April 27 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostAregon, on April 27 2014 - 09:27 PM, said:

So many rouges, bloody hell...

"Cue the meme, please" :P

#125 IIIShadow_SparkIII

IIIShadow_SparkIII

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted April 28 2014 - 04:19 AM

View PostKilleR_OrigiNs, on April 27 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

... And put them in the desert... Call them Sand people.

... How about calling us deserting dunes...  Or dune dwellers.... Or maybe just Duners_

EDIT:

Also, most people being rogues kinda makes sense at the moment, since there's not really any way to decide which team you'll be on in a match, one can only assume that we have full allegiance with none of them.

Edited by IIIShadow_SparkIII, April 28 2014 - 04:34 AM.

#126 Sapp

Sapp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationKangasala, Finland

Posted April 28 2014 - 06:33 AM

Okay, I'll bite. In a bit of a rush so I'll type just what comes naturally, might update later.

This document has been classified TOP SECRET by Prosk Industries. If you are reading this, you're fired.

CODENAME: SAPP
[ENTRY DELETED]

EYES: RED / ARTEFICIAL

HAIR: RED (COLORED)

HEIGHT: 186 CM

PSYCHOLOGICAL STATUS: PYROMANIAC, SOCIOPATH

BIO:

Originally a subject for an experiment which involved improving reaction times via direct interfacing of arteficial intelligence to the subjects brain. Diagnosed with acute lust for destruction the subject "SAPP" was transported to Prosk testing facilities from [ENTRY DELETED].

During the surgical operation Prosk industries experienced a massive power surge, during which the subject broke free from his bindings using a razor blade which he had smuggled in under the skin of his palm.

The surgeons were reported missing their eyeballs.

With the AI partially implemented, the subject took advantage of the chaos, escaped and stole one of Prosk Industries' "Berserker" mechs.

CURRENT WHEREABOUTS: UNKNOWN

ADVISED COURSE OF ACTION: AVOID CONFRONTATION

Posted Image

#127 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted April 28 2014 - 06:47 AM

View PostIIIShadow_SparkIII, on April 28 2014 - 04:19 AM, said:

Also, most people being rogues kinda makes sense at the moment, since there's not really any way to decide which team you'll be on in a match, one can only assume that we have full allegiance with none of them.
But when 8 out of 10 are rouges with these "deep" and "tragic" stories and how their character is either always depressed or a real bad-ass, you will get tired of, really fast.

Edited by Aregon, April 28 2014 - 06:47 AM.

I`ll fix it later.

#128 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted April 28 2014 - 08:24 AM

my story: me-r_pe-people

Edited by Meraple, April 28 2014 - 08:24 AM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#129 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationDropped on Illal

Posted April 28 2014 - 11:28 PM

[font=Arial]Transmission received.[/font]

[font=Arial]View_ Y/N[/font]

[font=Arial]N[/font]

[font=Arial]...[/font]

[font=Arial]Transmission received.[/font]

[font=Arial]View_ Y/N[/font]

[font=Arial]N[/font]

[font=Arial]...[/font]

[font=Arial]Viewing transmission…[/font]

[font=Arial]What in the fuzzy bunny is this_[/font]

[font=Arial]It's been mentioned that many of our current pilots are rogues and dissenters. Maybe this fact speaks to a larger issue on Illal. Maybe in a world controlled by corporations, it is the free radicals that thrive. Those that break free from the chains of social norms and "the way it is." Whether for good or ill, it is those that stand for themselves, while others bend at the feet of conformity, that history remembers. And so, stand Pilots! Stand, Rogues, Dissenters, and Radicals! Stand for what you believe in, and believe in yourself! Show the stars how bright you can be! Show the world that the gravity of the status quo has no bearing on your spirit! We may pilot our axes, but we are the captain of our souls![/font]

[font=Arial]-Jack[/font]

[font=Arial]-end transmission-[/font]

[font=Arial]Because why not. :D[/font]

Edited by SatelliteJack, April 28 2014 - 11:34 PM.

Posted Image

To be chill, drink warm tea. You paradoxical madman. -TwentyFirstPilot

#130 KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLast Sighted: Praxis Valley

Posted April 29 2014 - 01:36 AM

View PostSatelliteJack, on April 28 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

[font=Arial]Stand for what you believe in, and believe in yourself! Show the stars how bright you can be! Show the world that the gravity of the status quo has no bearing on your spirit! We may pilot our axes, but we are the captain of our souls![/font]

And that, my good sir, is fantastic.

Bravo.
Posted Image

eth0 said:

are you made of cupcakes and puppies_

View PostSylhiri, on July 13 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Never underestimate the power of the epeen.

View PostSatelliteJack, on July 13 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Droppin' wisdom bombs

#131 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted April 29 2014 - 01:23 PM

View PostSatelliteJack, on April 28 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

[font=Arial]Stand for what you believe in, and believe in yourself! Show the stars how bright you can be! Show the world that the gravity of the status quo has no bearing on your spirit! We may pilot our axes, but we are the captain of our souls![/font]

Reminds me of:
Posted Image

He was also fond of saying:

Nice job man!  You made me remember one of the greatest anime characters ever.  You have that fighting spirit Jack!  ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!!!!

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, April 29 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#132 SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationThe country of tea and crumpets

Posted May 03 2014 - 12:20 AM

<Opening project documents...
<Successful.
Documents:
├g2R.txt
├grenArtil.txt
├expe-sparkyJJC.txt
├admin.fcmd
├gauntlet.fcmd

<@open 'expe-sparkyJJC.txt'
<Opening...
<Successful.
The SparkyJJC project.

A cloning facility administered by ReEvolve that manufactures part-human part-machine humanoids, referred to as 'Sparkies'.
The Project has been deemed a failure by many due to the fact that many of the 'Sparkies' have malfunctioned in the past, often rambling on for their desire of 'non-spill noodles'.
The SparkyJJC project was originally intended to solve the pilot shortage predicament in [REDACTED]. This was solved years ago. However, the 'Sparkies' are still being manufactured to this day.

Known 'Sparkies' terminated:

SparkyJJC-1: Malfunctioned. Self-destructed right after saying "'Sup"
SparkyJJC-2: K.I.A.
SparkyJJC-3: K.I.A, fell in acid.

--SparkyJJC Series 0 was then scrapped to move on to SparkyJJC Series 1, as to add improvements for less crashes, malfunctions, and more acid resistance.

SparkyJJC-13: Malfunctioned. Attempted murder, [REDACTED] was targeted. SparkyJJC-13 shot by ShadowGTR.
SparkyJJC-17: K.I.A.
SparkyJJC-18: Malfunctioned. Continued the legacy of SparkyJJC-[REDACTED]. Begged for 'non-spill noodles'
SparkyJJC-19: Malfunctioned. Kept on making sexual innuendos.

--Moved on to SparkyJJC Series 2.

SparkyJJC-23: Gained self-awareness.
SparkyJJC-24: Malfunctioned. Watched RubberFruit videos.

--SparkyJJC Series 2 scrapped. Moved onto SparkyJJC Series 3.

SparkyJJC-32: K.I.A
SparkyJJC-33: Malfunctioned. Screamed "nopenopenopenopenope" repeatedly at12:00AM, 01/05/[REDACTED]. Was found with a copy of 'The Human Centipede'.

----

SparkyJJC-34 is known to be the most functional 'Sparky' to this day and has shown the fewest errors compared to the previous 'Sparkies'. SparkyJJC-34 is currently active, sentient, and treated
as 'just another pilot' among the few of his 'friends' that he has gained. However, it should be noted that SparkyJJC-34's attitude and persona does resemble that of a humorous one. He also
has a craving for noodles. Noodles should be supplied when requested, but only in controlled amounts.

SparkyJJC-34's Raids:
SparkyJJC-34 typically pilots the Muller (otherwise known as the Raider) and excels at CQC. He has been involved in numerous raids, such as the Crion Bunker-[REDACTED] and the Crion Mining Facility to name a minor few.

----------------------------

An interview with SparkyJJC.

Prof. Dawson: Welcome, SparkyJJC-34. May I refer to you as 'Sparky'_

SparkyJJC-34: Sure, that's what a lot of people call me nowadays. It's short and catchy.

Prof. Dawson: Right... As you know, many of your 'predecessors' have malfunctioned. Some say you remember everything from your previous 'bodies'.

SparkyJJC-34: Yup. That's right. I remember it as if it were an hour ago.

Prof. Dawson: Could you please tell me what it's like to transfer from one 'body' to another_

SparkyJJC-34: Sure. It's a bit like where you die was just a dream, and when you're transferred to your new body, it's like waking up from a very long sleep. Quite relaxing, really.

Prof. Dawson: Interesting. Do you feel pain_

SparkyJJC-34: Yeah, except I don't 'die'. I just get transferred to a new 'Sparky'.

Prof. Dawson: Do you have feelings, Sparky_ Like, Happy_ Sad_ Angry_

SparkyJJC-34: Yep. All the time. I'm not all robot.

Prof. Dawson: Do you have any idea why you have a craving for noodles_

SparkyJJC-34: To be honest with you, I don't. They just taste nice, I guess. I always have some in my Raider, but when I to reach out and eat some, a mech appears out of nowhere and it just HAS to be a hostile. Good thing my noodles are non-spill...

Prof. Dawson: I've been told the 'Raider' is your favourite_

SparkyJJC-34: Whoever told you wasn't lying.

Prof. Dawson: Thank you for answering my questions.

SparkyJJC-34: Any time, mate.

----------------------------

A discussion between SparkyJJC-34 and [REDACTED], recorded from hidden microphones.

[REDACTED]: I'm sure you could've done better in that raid. I mean, you weren't STEALTHY enough!

SparkyJJC-34: Raider wasn't designed to be stealthy. It was deigned to do well in close quarters and, well, raid!

[REDACTED]: I know, but if you want any of the chicks, you gotta play by my rules!

SparkyJJC-34: Holy fuzzy bunny, [REDACTED]. For the last time, I am not interested in dating any 'chicks' as you put it.

[REDACTED]: C'mon man, it'll be a laugh!

SparkyJJC-34: The only thing that is a 'laugh' is the fact that you put gel on your hair before you get into your L5 Boot! Who are you trying to impress_ Crion_

[REDACTED]: Oh hardy har har. I bet you think you're all good in that Raider of yours, don't you_

SparkyJJC-34: At least I'm not complimenting myself in the mirror every day. Your ego increases by tenfold every second as we speak.

[REDACTED]: Whatever you say, man. Well, half man... But one day, we need to have a chat about all this 'Close Quarters' fuzzy bunny.

SparkyJJC-34: Let's just get some cheese puffs and pastries, mate.

[REDACTED]: Right-o

I will edit this accordingly whenever I feel like it. My writing skills are poor, I know :)

EDIT: I made this quite early in the morning. Editing to fix grammatical, punctuation, and spelling mistakes..

Edited by SparkyJJC, May 03 2014 - 09:33 AM.

Posted Image

#133 Magnolia1038

Magnolia1038

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Pen Is Mightier Than The Axe

Posted May 04 2014 - 05:19 PM

The creative capacity here never ceases to amaze :)

#134 AboveTheSky

AboveTheSky

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationPredator Pilot of prosk army

Posted May 06 2014 - 03:55 AM

Prosk Office Secret  Data FIles

Loading .... Loading ... Loading .......

Fatal Eror Data File Damaged ,Ignoring Eror

In Year 2400

Prosk Was working on a new mec prototype Called Predator ,this prototype  will be able to change the war

After The Prototype was ready for testing ,sentium sent a big invasion force to Prosk Base

In battle  All Prosk force has been killed in the attack ,after fight ended  Sentium Search the base but they dind"t found the prototype

A Unknow Pilot Manage to run away with predator in time of the battle

And No One Saw The Predator  Since Then

The legend is saying the predator can be found in laila forest seeking revenge for all his comarades killed in the battle

Sentium  continue to send military force to locate the predator but they never return

Loading ..... Loading ..........Fatal Eror Sistem is shuting down

sorry for my bad english

Edited by AboveTheSky, May 06 2014 - 04:02 AM.

Posted Image

#135 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted May 06 2014 - 04:00 AM

View PostAboveTheSky, on May 06 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

Prosk Office Secret  Data FIles

Loading .... Loading ... Loading .......

Fatal Eror Data File Damaged ,Ignoring Eror

In Year 5998

Prosk Was working on a new mec prototype Called Predator ,this prototype  will be able to change the war

After The Prototype was ready for testing ,sentium sent a big invasion force to Prosk Base

In battle  All Prosk force has been killed in the attack ,after fight ended  Sentium Search the base but they dind"t found the prototype

A Unknow Pilot Manage to run away with predator in time of the battle

And No One Saw The Predator  Since Then

The legend is saying the predator can be found in laila forest seeking revenge for all his comarades killed in the battle

Sentium  continue to send military force to locate the predator but they never return

Loading ..... Loading ..........Fatal Eror Sistem is shuting down

sorry for my bad english

We are in year 2400+ if I remember correctly.
I`ll fix it later.

#136 AboveTheSky

AboveTheSky

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationPredator Pilot of prosk army

Posted May 06 2014 - 04:02 AM

thanks edited

Posted Image

#137 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted May 06 2014 - 10:36 AM

View PostAregon, on May 06 2014 - 04:00 AM, said:

-snip-

We are in year 2400+ if I remember correctly.

If my research is correct, we are currently in the approximate year 2473, about half a decade since the events of HAWKEN: Genesis.

^^

#138 Drrt4

Drrt4

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUSA Florida

Posted May 15 2014 - 05:57 PM

*blows silt off* this thread isn't that old, Might as well post something a bit here.

=load D-R-R-T.model.line.log

/locating D-R-R-T.model.line.log
/located D-R-R-T.model.line.log
//loading D-R-R-T.model_line.log
/error.33010
//file corrupt: continuing loading
<some information may be missing: contact server administrator for more info>

The "Dynamic React Repair Target" android line.

The purpose of this line was to be a mass produced android that would replace humans in the technician axe line, this was met with extreme difficulties and malfunctions with the unit, and was unable to fully develop.

/loading drrt failure.log
/load success

[ERRORNAME]
Test model Alpha, this model was plagued with meany kinds of issues with the on-board logic prosser, such as healing all personnel on the field, this included hostile axe pilots.

With that issue was also the priority sensors, this model always picked the axe pilots with the lowest chance of survivability, thus the unit would go on a suicide run to get that one pilot with one health in the middle of a fire fight.

[ERRORNAME] was terminated [ERRORDATE] in battle with an apparent accident with a missile silo.

DRRT1
This model had meany improvements over the last including better logic and a more agile frame. The logic was still faulty, with the thing always still trying to save the one pilot with the lowest health in a fire fight, but this time around we were able to have it detect hostile axe pilots, so more often than not it came out of field testing well, but when we had it under pressure working with real human pilots, the processor blew up over the sheer amount of healing needed to make the team work.

DRRT1 was terminated 2455.

DRRT2
This model was tested under all pressure this time around, with this came a better priority sensor, now this model could pick a axe pilot under the right circumstances, this brought on a new problem.

Axe pocketing, DRRT2 always picked the bigger C-class mechs and if one did well in the field it would heal almost no other pilot.

DRRT2 was terminated 24[ERRORDATE] in battle with a predator run in.

DRRT3
[ERRORDATA]
//data corrupt, failure to load.
=run: load.override.23
/loading
/load failure; load corrupt data_ [Y/N]
Y

/loading
//error.33010; data corrupt

DRRT3
This was out first "success" this one looked promic3i8g w365 245sagf ahgeasx xxx afggafagfg!

gajghakjooks like we can start sending the plans to th3 b!g m32 1st1346s!

[FILE END]
/loading file

DRRT4
Last hope for the model line after the accident.

We brought over the final frame design and the new logic processor with the latest HAVIC OS.

In real world testing this model looked promising, but Ive said that before. The model accelled at healing team mates that can protect the base Axe, but in one to one combat the bot suffered the same errors as 3 did, but we made some quick improvements to hopefully keep from a repeat of 3.

After the improvements the model worked so well the guys at Crion were ready to buy the design! But one thing kept the deal from going though, its personality. Over the age of the test models the base OS has adapted and has learned a few things from its designers, not all good things, such as having emotions, to a extreme degree.

After the investors saw what the bot could do outside a Axe, they withdrew there offer, and our research was shutdown.

DRRT4 was meant to be terminated, but somehow it managed to go Rouge and ran off into the wastes of the Bazaar sector during a final Axe field test.

/file end

=load wanted.list.robot
/locating wanted.list.robot
/file found
//loading
/loading finished

WANTED
[CLASSIFIED]
[CLASSIFIED]
[CLASSIFIED]
[CLASSIFIED]
[CLASSIFIED]
[CLASSIFIED]

D-R-R-T-4
BOT5421
DIVIN3-441

=load info@D-R-R-T-4
/loading info on D-R-R-T-4
/loading finished

D-R-R-T-4
STATUS: WANTED; ILLAL GUARD, EARTH ARMED FORCES, MARS DEFENCE GRID, PROSK.IND, SENTIUM.IND, CRION.CORP.

WANTED FOR: ROUGE ANDROID, DISTURBING THE PEACE, THIRD DEGREE MURDER, THEFT OF THEFT OF MULTIPLE CLASS MECHS, PILOTING WITHOUT A LICENSE, CORRUPTION, TAMPERING WITH SENSITIVE INFORMATION.

LAST KNOW LOCATION:
UPTOWN

CURRENTLY WORKS FOR:
UNKNOWN

LAST KNOWN LOCATION: PLANET BOUND; ILLAL.

APPEARANCE: <DATA MISSING>

KNOWN ALIASES: "Drrt, Drrt4, Drrt The drrty Demo, Dr.Reverse Transmission 4, Dynamic React Repair Target model 4, Spc.DrrtIV"

NOTES: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENGAGE, KNOWN TO PILOT A B-CLASS ASSAULT MECH AND A-CLASS TECHNICIAN. HAS BEEN SEEN IN A CLASS B BRUISER.

REWARD IF BROUGHT IN FUNCTIONING: 50,000 Script
REWARD IF BROUGHT IN TERMINATED: 20,000Script

[FILE END]

Edited by Drrt4, May 23 2014 - 07:21 AM.

Posted Image

View PostMoreapples, on June 22 2014 - 04:16 AM, said:

Sips Co. High Quality Dirt

#139 IronClamp

IronClamp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationIn Space's Solemn Silence

Posted May 19 2014 - 06:40 AM

In the desert, a Prosk convoy is trudging its way through a sand storm.

"This is eerie, can't see a damned thing with all this sand,"
"I know, can't even make out the trailer,"
"I'M BACK!!!"
"Oh *puck*..."

fuzzy bunny does no justice.

Edited by IronClamp, May 20 2014 - 11:03 AM.

"Or maybe we'll just have to go through you"

#140 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted May 19 2014 - 12:21 PM

View PostIronClamp, on May 19 2014 - 06:40 AM, said:

In the desert, a Prosk convoy is trudging its way through a sand storm.

"This is eerie, can't see a damned thing with all this sand,"
"I know, can't even make out the trailer,"
"I'M BACK!!!"
"Oh fuzzy bunny..."

What new form of dialog-driven story snippet is this_ :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users