HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Make a story for your username in Hawken with its lore!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#81 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted March 27 2014 - 09:22 AM

View PostDr_Freeze001, on March 27 2014 - 08:58 AM, said:

View PostAregon, on March 27 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

View PostWi2P, on March 27 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

I'm inclined to believe that length doesn't = quality.
I found a quote for your sig right here.

... I see what you did there...

I'm lost. What where_ :P

#82 Null_Wing

Null_Wing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationThe Zone, Harmont

Posted March 27 2014 - 09:34 AM

View PostWi2P, on March 27 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

View PostNull_Wing, on March 26 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

Wi2p, you're story isn't quite as long as mine... that makes it worse... right_ maybe_ no_ :blink:

*sigh* If you need me I'll be sobbing in the corner.

P.S. Species: Unicorn_ (WTH)

I'm inclined to believe that length doesn't = quality. The words themselves are what carry the weight of worth, not how many of them there are.
What do you mean, though, by "worse"_ My work isn't above anyone else's, and I thought your bio was good. :)

P.S., Yush, I am a unicorn. ^__^ (The discrepancy with my avatar will be rectified.)
Oh I was just joking around :P

Anyways, yeah I thought yours was good. Nice detail but not a taxing amount (something I'm working on lol)

Professional Freelance Bum
When The Subject Of Spam Is Broached, Our Sparing Human Intellects Instantly Assume The Most Ingratiating Form Of Anger Imaginable. (and we tend to start our own spam for fun after that)

#83 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDrowning in energy drinks

Posted March 27 2014 - 11:31 AM

PROSK INDUSTRIES

.::PROSK Databases
.::PROSK Department of Record

Pilot File #19931712

-----------------------------------------------------------

.::Section I - Personal, Medical, Pilot History

Callsign: Zdragow
Aliases: Dragon, Zed, Gran, Ramen
Primary Name: Zedran
Surname: [RESTRICTED: CLR-3]

Height: 1.83 meters
Weight: 81.6 kg
Hair: Dark Pink

(ST1: Brown by birth)

(ST2: Pilot adamantly demands it to be recognized as "deepened scarlet". Demands are to be disregarded.)

Eyes: Blue
Blood: O+
Allergies: None
Medical Profile: 20-93-0218:HOZ

Medic Note: Pilot will often report the scar on his nasal bridge has been giving him trouble. Upon stating, pilot will delve off into stories of false grandeur of how he acquired it, including but not limited to: stopping a train by disabling the wheels but receiving the injury from shrapnel on the tracks, encountering a wild lion in the forests and forcing it away with merely a knife after coming close to a paw-swipe (where on Illal the pilot would find a lion roaming wild and unchecked is beyond me, but I digress), walking home after a long night only to hear screams for help and be pulled into a wild knife battle, performing marvelously in a major sporting event only to have his equipment sabotaged and fall from a major height, fighting in a recent battle and escaping near death after equipment explosions, and so on.
Please disregard any of these stories of fantasy. The scar was acquired in a childhood boomerang incident.

Requested Axe: M2-Hiefram (Bruiser)
Axe Name: Testament
Pilot History: Pilot has a history of being loud and hot-headed. He has already been given three citations for failure to follow his superior's directions. This has usually been for the best, strangely, as he has survived encounters he would have been terminated in had he listened. When life does not appear to be threatened by any external or internal force, pilot is fairly responsive to following instructions.

Joining Prosk Industries at the young of eighteen years of age, Zedran stated he was inspired to help the corporation find a way to reverse the Giga-Structure as well as making Prosk occupied cities a safer place for the citizens of Illal. This pilot has assisted against many Sentium raids, along with his assigned squad, turning enemy Axes away from corporate territory. Zedran has served Prosk under many excursions into the infected areas of Illal, most notably in multiple campaigns of removing Sentium battleships from the sky in order to prevent Sentium forces from making further advances of research on the Giga-Structure. Though this pilot has a decent track record, his M2-Hiefram has earned the name for its secondary weapons systems; while deadly with Hellfire missiles, there have been a number of incidents of things "getting caught in the crossfire". Zedran seems to have little regard even for his own safety when firing volleys of Hellfires at enemy Axes. (ST1: Watch pilot closely in battle. Pilot seems to have a varying degree of a sense of danger.)

As of [REDACTED], under command of [REDACTED], he has been assigned to an area near the "Valley" in preparation for an incursion into the remains of the former Crion testing facilities. This incursion shall hopefully bring new results in ways to either utilize the spread of the Giga-structure, or ways to remove it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

.::Section II - Disciplinary Discrepancies

PDD Citation: On date [REDACTED], Zedran failed to follow orders from commanding officer in positioning for skirmish defense. Though pilot survived as a result of this irresponsibility, ten buildings were destroyed. Prosk Industries was forced to pay the damages. Pilot was assigned 90 days janitorial duty and required to assist construction crews.

PDD Citation: On date [REDACTED], Zedran abandoned superior officer in the midst of human-to-human combat due to potential booby-trapping of building entrances. Both pilots survived, but superior officer was hospitalized with a broken arm. Pilot was assigned 120 days janitorial duty and fined a sum of 500 Scrip.

PDD Citation: On date [REDACTED], Zedran abandoned a company-assigned Brommens frame during a firefight with Sentium forces when ordered to stay. The Axe exploded shortly thereafter, but shrapnel struck surrounding friendly Axes. Pilot survived and was assigned 210 days of janitorial duty.

Nothing follows.

---------------------------------------------------------

.::Section III - Additional Information

Pilot seems to be fascinated with the mythical creatures called dragons. Owns multiple figurines from unknown origin.
Pilot loves to associate himself and most of which he owns with the color green. (Officer's Note: You should see his quarters. It's a bit scary, honestly...)

Edited by Zdragow, April 07 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#84 IronClamp

IronClamp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationIn Space's Solemn Silence

Posted April 04 2014 - 06:47 PM

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]BEGIN DOCUMENT 1[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]/ / / CRION SOLUTIONS DATABASE / / /[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]<!--RECOVERED FROM DAMAGED CRION DRIVES--!>[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]CORPORATE FILE:
   ID:102087634-RD
   NAME: [FILE ERR]
   OUTSTANDING: STOLE/CORRUPTED FILES PERTAINING TO [FILE ERR]. SPECIAL CONNECTIONS TO DR HAWKEN.

PERSONALITY ANALYSIS:
   JUNG: INTP
   DETAIL: LACKS EMOTION. [FILE ERR] OBSESSIVE. ASSUMED DERANGED.

BIOGRAPHY:
   DOB: [FILE ERR]
   POB: [FILE ERR]
   EDU: CRION SOLUTIONS INSTITUTE OF MILITARY DEVELOPEMENT, PH. D.
   CRIMINAL:
TWO ACCOUNTS OF VIOLENCE:
   1. VICTIM: STUDENT. CIRCUMSTANCE: UNAUTHORIZED WEAPONS TESTING. VICTIM STATUS: DEAD.
   2. VICTIM: RESEARCHER. CIRCUMSTANCE: VIOLENT OUTBURST. VICTIM STATUS: HOSPITALIZED.
ONE ACCOUNT OF SABOTAGE:
   1. VICTIM: CRION SOLUTIONS. CIRCUMSTANCE: STOLE/CORRUPTED RD FILES. VICTIM STATUS: NULL.

END DOCUMENT 1

BEGIN DOCUMENT 2

.:: PROSK DATABASES
.:: PROSK DEPARTMENT OF RECORDS

FIELD STUDY:
   CALLSIGN: IRONCLAMP
   AXE CLASS: A CLASS
   AXE MODEL: REAPER (NOTE: STOLEN)
   AXE NAME: LITTLE REAPY

COMBAT PREFERENCE: LONG RANGE. WILL NOT STOP PURSUIT ONCE TARGET IS WEAKENED. OBSESSIVE NATURE MAKES EASY TO FLANK.

END DOCUMENT 2[/font]

Edited by IronClamp, April 05 2014 - 07:04 PM.

"Or maybe we'll just have to go through you"

#85 IronClamp

IronClamp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationIn Space's Solemn Silence

Posted April 04 2014 - 06:55 PM

View PostGspec, on March 22 2014 - 07:20 AM, said:

Full Name: Unknown

Call Sign: Gspec

Height: unknown

Weight: Unknown

Axe (Mech): Tybe-B Medium: Bruiser

Bio:

Gspec originated as an advanced auto-pilot software developed by Prosk. Gspec was initially kept as a secret until field tests were successful enough for the company top brass. Due to the effects of the Hawken Virus however, the seemingly promising pilot software wasn't put fully into its potential due its astonishing evolution into an independent O.S. that has a mind of its own. Some pilots who have encountered Gspec swears that it has its own dark personality that shows no remorse inside the battlefield. It is also said that the aiming prowess of the system is at par with the classic 2013 version of an aimbot, The same aimbots that our ancestors use to run on the ancient machine called the "PC"
Room for suspicion here...

"Or maybe we'll just have to go through you"

#86 SkullElephant

SkullElephant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 06 2014 - 07:48 PM

Full Name: Unknown

Call Sign: SkullElephant

(Mech): Assault

The elephants became extinct many years ago in hawken world... he fight call upon their courage and never loses hope of seeing one again

#87 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted April 07 2014 - 11:54 AM

>$.........
USERNAME: *******
PASSWORD:

PASWORD FAILED ATTEMPT 1

PASSWORD FAILED ATTEMPT 2

ACCESS GRANTED....

ACCESSING SECURE SERVER......

SECURE ACCESS GRANTED

PLEASE TYPE SUBJECT ID:
YD-61256EX3-133257

WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW DOCUMENT_ Y/N
Y

Begin Document

Given Name: Leseia
Surname: Unknown
ASSUMED CALLSIGN: OMEGANULL
KNOWN AFFILIATION: NONE
THREAT LEVEL: EXTREME
KNOWN CRIMES:
PROSK: CURRENTLY 12 CONFIRMED MURDERS; 3 COUNTS OF GRAND THEFT AUTO; THEFT OF [REDACTED]; THEFT OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
SETNIUM: 27 CONFIRMED MURDERS; ASSASSINATION OF [REDACTED]
AXE NAME: JERICHO (MONK X-2)

PERSONALITY:
#$%^&&^%&^$#$@@*()(&%RAGE

BIOGRAPHY:
HEIGHT: 5'6"

EXPERIMENTAL SUBJECT FROM [REDACTED] USED FOR RESEARCH OF [REDACTED]. HELD IN [REDACTED]. ESCAPED FROM RESEARCH FACILITY 213B-ALPHA. CODE NAME [REDACTED].

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#88 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 07 2014 - 12:09 PM

Basically as follows:

Posted Image

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#89 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted April 07 2014 - 01:05 PM

Transcript of mail between Ryan Convic and Dr. John Freeze.

------------------------

RE: Join MCI armored defense!

Send: john.freeze@HOS.ind
Recipient: ryan.convic@MCI.corp

------

Mr. Convic,

In light of your previous mail I fear you have been misinformed. I don't want to join your force, however prestigious it is. I have seen enough of the war, and I wish never to return. Have you even read my bio_ Was I not clear enough_ I DO NOT want to fight.

-

I did once.
A long time ago.

-

I was in an army, a medic. Well, I say army, more like  a ragtag group of men struggling to protect their kin. We were hold up right outside a bunker, after the attacks on the city.

My wife had made it to the bunker alive, and after a couple of weeks the battle above us died down a bit. We wanted to help.

She piloted a tech, called it the Chill-Pill after of our work. What a gal she was, always trying to make me laugh... She made sure the pilots made it back alive, and she was the best at it. An ace pilot she was, taught me everything I know 'bout the old hunk ol' junk.  

But the best wasn't fast enough. Yet, even when she couldn't get to them in time, she waited.
If there were survivors, she would bring them to me.  I'd look after the pilots, she'd look after the mechs.
This went on for 17 long years of hard work, day in day out. All the wounded, all the damage...

-

Once she brought back a strange Axe. I had never seen it before. And in that mech was a pilot, heavily wounded.

An enemy pilot.

I told her to stay away, but she didn't. She said that she just couldn't leave him, that she had enough. She couldn't stand it to let someone die, friend or foe alike.

So I took him in. Treated his wounds, let him rest. The next morning my wife went to check on him, give him some food. And I found her, lying there on the sheets. Motionless. The window open. She wouldn't wake up.

I took Chill, hunted that Fuzzy Bunny down and made sure that he never hurt anyone again.

-

So no, my good Mr. Ryan, and I hope I have been clear.
I will not join you fuzzy bunny army.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to fetch my medicine.

My best regards to your family,
John Freeze

-

You are free to fight.
But know what you are fighting for...

--------------------

End Of Transcript.

#90 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationDropped on Illal

Posted April 23 2014 - 09:01 PM

Late to the party_ Sure.

Gonna go hard until I wake up on the lawn with a missing shirt and a lampshade on my head_ *opens Google Drive and cracks knuckles* You betcha.

Time to get writing!

-edit- Well, two hours and three pages later, it's done. Not sure what to do with it, but it was fun to write.

Edited by SatelliteJack, April 23 2014 - 11:35 PM.

Posted Image

To be chill, drink warm tea. You paradoxical madman. -TwentyFirstPilot

#91 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
  • Locationfuzzybunny you, ima cat now (~o-o)~

Posted April 24 2014 - 01:54 PM

---LOADING---

[All Data Deleted]

--Fragment found--

1.222.36.A: .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .. - ...  --. --- -. .  .-- .-. --- -. --. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- - .... .  . -..- .--. . .-. .. -- . -. -  - ---  -- .- -.- .  - .... . -- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ... - .-. --- -. --. . .-.  .- -. -..  .. -- .--. . .-. ...- .. --- ..- ...  - ---  - .... .  ...- .. .-. ..- ... --..--  .. -  -- .- -.. .  - .... . --  .. -. - ---  -- --- -. ... - . .-. ...  - .... . -.--  . .- -  - .... .-. --- ..- --. ....  - .... .  -- . - .- .-..  .- -. -..  -.. . ... - .-. --- -.--  - .... .  -.-. .- --. . ...  - .... . -.--  .-- . .-. .  --- ..- -  .. -. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- - .... . .-. .  .. -.  - .... .  ..-. .- -.-. .. .-.. .. - -.--  -. --- .-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ..  -.-. .- -.  .... . .- .-.  - .... . --  .. -.  - .... .  .-- .- .-.. .-.. ...  - .... . .-. .  . ...- . .-. -.-- .-- . -....-  

--End of Fragment--

Edited by ropefish, April 24 2014 - 02:09 PM.

"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "
-VocalMagic           Croin//illal's wildlife

View PostDaPheel, on October 26 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

You don't nuke Ropefish : ROPEFISH NUKES YOU!

#92 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted April 24 2014 - 01:58 PM

View PostSatelliteJack, on April 23 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

Late to the party_ Sure.

Gonna go hard until I wake up on the lawn with a missing shirt and a lampshade on my head_ *opens Google Drive and cracks knuckles* You betcha.

Time to get writing!

-edit- Well, two hours and three pages later, it's done. Not sure what to do with it, but it was fun to write.

If you're comfortable with it, I recommend posting! We love to see new fanon material! ;)

#93 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted April 24 2014 - 02:13 PM

View Postropefish, on April 24 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

---LOADING---

[All Data Deleted]

--Fragment found--

1.222.36.A: .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .. - ...  --. --- -. .  .-- .-. --- -. --. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- - .... .  . -..- .--. . .-. .. -- . -. -  - ---  -- .- -.- .  - .... . -- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ... - .-. --- -. --. . .-.  .- -. -..  .. -- .--. . .-. ...- .. --- ..- ...  - ---  - .... .  ...- .. .-. ..- ... --..--  .. -  -- .- -.. .  - .... . --  .. -. - ---  -- --- -. ... - . .-. ...  - .... . -.--  . .- -  - .... .-. --- ..- --. ....  - .... .  -- . - .- .-..  .- -. -..  -.. . ... - .-. --- -.--  - .... .  -.-. .- --. . ...  - .... . -.--  .-- . .-. .  --- ..- -  .. -. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- - .... . .-. .  .. -.  - .... .  ..-. .- -.-. .. .-.. .. - -.--  -. --- .-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ..  -.-. .- -.  .... . .- .-.  - .... . --  .. -.  - .... .  .-- .- .-.. .-.. ...  - .... . .-. .  . ...- . .-. -.-- .-- . -....-  

--End of Fragment--

I... oh dear... this is freaky 0~0

V-Very nice job, Ropefish.

Edited by Wi2P, April 24 2014 - 02:14 PM.

#94 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
  • Locationfuzzybunny you, ima cat now (~o-o)~

Posted April 24 2014 - 02:14 PM

View PostWi2P, on April 24 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

---LOADING---

[All Data Deleted]

--Fragment found--

--End of Fragment--

;3
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "
-VocalMagic           Croin//illal's wildlife

View PostDaPheel, on October 26 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

You don't nuke Ropefish : ROPEFISH NUKES YOU!

#95 SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Spaceman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationDropped on Illal

Posted April 24 2014 - 02:30 PM

Welp, for the sake of not posting an absolute wall of text, have this Pastebin link > http://pastebin.com/6KWapQDm

**CAUTION** FIRST EVER MAJOR WRITING PROJECT!! Just a heads up, might be awful. ;P

Edited by SatelliteJack, April 24 2014 - 02:39 PM.

Posted Image

To be chill, drink warm tea. You paradoxical madman. -TwentyFirstPilot

#96 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted April 24 2014 - 02:43 PM

View Postropefish, on April 24 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

View PostWi2P, on April 24 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

---LOADING---

[All Data Deleted]

--Fragment found--

--End of Fragment--

;3

I don't see anything freaky at all! All I see is a bunch of sigh faces or caterpillars. :P

View PostSatelliteJack, on April 24 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

Welp, for the sake of not posting an absolute wall of text, have this Pastebin link > http://pastebin.com/6KWapQDm

**CAUTION** FIRST EVER MAJOR WRITING PROJECT!! Just a heads up, might be awful. ;P

Nice, it reminds me of this:

Posted Image

There is a lot of secrety secret people in Ilall. XD

#97 Teljaxx

Teljaxx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
  • LocationIn the thick of 8;;8

Posted April 24 2014 - 03:42 PM

---LOADING---

[All Data Deleted]

--Fragment found--

--End of Fragment--

Caterpillars communicate in Morse code_ I thought they communicated via adorable dances and horrible smells.

Edited by Teljaxx, April 24 2014 - 03:54 PM.

Always on the move / My trigger finger itches / If it moves, shoot it!  Posted Image8;;8

#98 KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationLast Sighted: Praxis Valley

Posted April 24 2014 - 03:51 PM

---LOADING---

[All Data Deleted]

--Fragment found--

--End of Fragment--

The fact that I had to translate that twice was what made it super creepy. The original translation didn't have any spaces, so I went through on a notepad and added them. I collected one word at a time. It was actually horrifying.
Posted Image

eth0 said:

are you made of cupcakes and puppies_

View PostSylhiri, on July 13 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Never underestimate the power of the epeen.

View PostSatelliteJack, on July 13 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Droppin' wisdom bombs

#99 EliteZeon

EliteZeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationZeon Frontlines

Posted April 24 2014 - 06:59 PM

Eh sure why not I never got around to explaining this before.

As a warning, incoming magic and extreme lore breaking ridiculousness that may or may not involve me playing too many MMORPGs... and I like to believe I am using the same character over and over again...  sorry if my writing is bad.

EDIT:
Yea I went overboard a bit... so I'll throw in this stuff that has nothing to do with this universe in some spoiler tags. Paaalooop!
As said above my character is a magical lore breaking fuzzy bunneh, so feel free to skip anything in the spoiler tag.
Spoiler
---

Kyo stared at a TV monitor for a time to alleviate some of his boredom. Kyo then focused back onto the wreckage in front of him. The corporation was suspicious since his background remained a mystery, but in the end they needed more pilots. Kyo had seen the strange virus occurring on this world, but he had also seen the unusual energies that would lie around. Perhaps he could make something of it... as such he decided to explore this reality.

A crane loudly pulls some of the wreckage apart, and what looks like a large box is lifted to the skies. Kyo stares at it curiously as it is moved from one place to another.

"We can't make everything new from scratch, so we gotta salvage what we can and make use of it," a man with a cigar said.

"Ah I can understand. What works will work for now," Kyo replied. "So what are you going to use that part for_"

The man laughs at Kyo as though he was an idiot. "That's going to be your cockpit!" He calms down a little and points towards the old fashion TV. "Everyone generally starts out in a Fred."

The man then brings out a holographic clipboard and notices something.
"Hey you never gave us a preferred call sign."

"Lorebreaker or Envoy," Kyo replies.

"Lame and might piss someone off... and the other one taken I think," the man states.

Kyo thought back a little. He looked at his hand and tried to manipulate something like magic, but magic doesn't exist in this universe... He then rubbed his wedding ring a little and thought about a TV show he had  seen awhile back. It was a show that displayed a realm similar to this one. Where large robots were used for combat.
"EliteZeon," Kyo said.

"Eh... what is that supposed to mean_"

Kyo shrugged, "Just from a TV show I watched..."

Edited by EliteZeon, April 24 2014 - 07:50 PM.

#100 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted April 24 2014 - 07:26 PM

View PostSatelliteJack, on April 24 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

Far from awful! He seems a little "too" good for the likes of our dreadfully derelict world. Regardless, this is a fine file of information you have here! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users